ISLANZADI

Most Wanted

Dayum I've got almost as many haters as you Alex. And for what do I need a proof to lock topic? Halloween will come it has been asked so many times, a whole topic only for one irrelevant question is just not necessary

I tried to make sense of the situation and here's what I got.

Apparently Nindaime is a huge fan of the Median Night event and it is almost halloween but we have heard nothing about the event yet. This led him to create a topic to seek answers. However, no admin replied him with an exact date before the topic got locked. During the time the topic was active, paranoia crept up on him. Apparently he started to suspect that there would be no Median Night this year and AIGRIND would just apologize for skipping it. Despite everyone assuring him that there will be an event this year too, he couldn't escape his paranoid nature and was enraged to find out his search for an exact date was obliterated by Julie. In his rage, he created Islanzadi, a manifestation of his wrath that he chose to aim at Julie.

I tried to make sense of the situation and here's what I got.

Apparently Nindaime is a huge fan of the Median Night event and it is almost halloween but we have heard nothing about the event yet. This led him to create a topic to seek answers. However, no admin replied him with an exact date before the topic got locked. During the time the topic was active, paranoia crept up on him. Apparently he started to suspect that there would be no Median Night this year and AIGRIND would just apologize for skipping it. Despite everyone assuring him that there will be an event this year too, he couldn't escape his paranoid nature and was enraged to find out his search for an exact date was obliterated by Julie. In his rage, he created Islanzadi, a manifestation of his wrath that he chose to aim at Julie.

Couldn't have written it clearer.

Dayum I've got almost as many haters as you Alex. And for what do I need a proof to lock topic? Halloween will come it has been asked so many times, a whole topic only for one irrelevant question is just not necessary

umm nice one u don't need proof :) ? what kind of proof,is that a water proof?

well you hate me ?who cares im fabulous,oh btw i don't like my friend get disturbed so im waiting you on eu emerald server,

Regard Singed -_-

He started this topic and was offensive towards me, therefore he started to disturb. And I really advice you not to provoke me. This is not your business anway.

He started this topic and was offensive towards me, therefore he started to disturb. And I really advice you not to provoke me. This is not your business anway.

Offensive? Look Who started it,please don't say that this is not my bussines before you know us well,and dont say that you didn't need reason/prove to Block topic/thread,as a staff you need a proper reason.

Offensive? Look Who started it,please don't say that this is not my bussines before you know us well,and dont say that you didn't need reason/prove to Block topic/thread,as a staff you need a proper reason.

The reason was, as I said, it was unnecessary to create a whole topic for one question which has been asked for more than 10 times already and no one ever got an answer. And yes, it is not your business since it had nothing to do with you personally. You don't know me well as well so, please, be quiet :) sad thing for you that I don't play on Eu :/

The reason was, as I said, it was unnecessary to create a whole topic for one question which has been asked for more than 10 times already and no one ever got an answer. And yes, it is not your business since it had nothing to do with you personally. You don't know me well as well so, please, be quiet :) sad thing for you that I don't play on Eu :/

asked more than 10 times umm send me the link where Gm answer the exact date,:) make New characther im waiting :) I really want to kill you for real

asked more than 10 times umm send me the link where Gm answer the exact date,:) make New characther im waiting :) I really want to kill you for real

Do you even listen? I said the question has never been answered and won't be answerd. Why don't you come to Us server and try to kill me there?

Do you even listen? I said the question has never been answered and won't be answerd. Why don't you come to Us server and try to kill me there?

Oh i see,gm never answer so its normal for players to make another topic :), whose at fault here?

-Its because Nindaime didn't play on US

Oh i see,gm never answer so its normal for players to make another topic :), whose at fault here?

-Its because Nindaime didn't play on US

It's no ones fault and I don't blame anyone. They probably just don't know when Halloween update is ready yet. To ask 100 times won't change it. Edited by Julie

Guys, don't insult Julie during my watch. Actually, never insult Julie.

Also never insult each other.

There will be Halloween event this year, as it always was, announcement is almost there.

No need to create such topics.