mcs dropping bow

dougg

hello again GMS, moderators and players.

I come here once again talking about another serious issue and once again would like an answer or a solution of gms.

hallowen is coming and I wonder once again mcs vain drop bow and xbow? No longer simply the best pros elfs skills still leave mcs prejudice to the drops?

that is no longer the fairest game? I'd love it to be corrected ... year in, year out and continues the same story, mcs dropping bow .. not a profit while elfs drop everything sells until it has elfs favoritism.

Been said numerous times and the devs have said numerous times that this can't happen, R0land has even said it to be impossible. Even if it was possible it won't happen because of this:

Lets say all weps have a 1% drop chance.

With Daggers, 1h/2h swords, 1h/2h maces, 1h/2h axes, spear, shield, staff, bow, and cbow. Of the 12 wep types thats a 12% wep drop chance total. Take out bow cbow for mc and thats a 10%, more likely to get junk and a 2% lower wep drop chance. Make the 10 mc weps 12% drop chance and each wep has a 1.2% drop chance, that's a better thing for mc, unfair to the 1% on elf. I don't know the true %, this is just a theoretical situation to explain why your idea isn't going to happen. If you get a bow or cbow on mc get over it, they sell for a nice amount in shops and some mc do collect them.

Edited by Snowman

Oh it is you again  :mega_shok: Dude, seriously, stop.

I mean, you've been crying for ridiculous crap like this forever, and it has been explained every time why the situation is what it is. Pro tip: read Snowman's post above and, I beg you, try to understand this time.

And about the 'unfair' skills of elves about which you really do like to whine (yes not really relating to this posts but don't feel like answering two times to this guy since he is spamming these posts again);  They are not unfair. Yes, some skills are better for arena than others; some skills work are totally op against certain classes. Learn to deal with it. Some mc skills are totally op in respect of some situations and on the other hand, some elf skills are totally op in other situations.  Nevertheless, that's how it is, and that's how it should be. If you are one of those 'hurr durr let's give everyone identical skills and identical damages', you're playing the wrong game. You can find almost every skill op if you evaluate it in the context that suits your interests. Yes, 4/4 counterstrike is deadly, but you're dumbass if you bang your head against brickwall.

Btw, I've seen you dozens of times in the arena, and it is not about the op skills of your opponents, the problem is your horrible tactics and lack of teamwork. 

And I play mostly with mcs so no need to use 'you're partial' card.

Peace out.

Been said numerous times and the devs have said numerous times that this can't happen, R0land has even said it to be impossible. Even if it was possible it won't happen because of this:

Lets say all weps have a 1% drop chance.

With Daggers, 1h/2h swords, 1h/2h maces, 1h/2h axes, spear, shield, staff, bow, and cbow. Of the 12 wep types thats a 12% wep drop chance total. Take out bow cbow for mc and thats a 10%, more likely to get junk and a 2% lower wep drop chance. Make the 10 mc weps 12% drop chance and each wep has a 1.2% drop chance, that's a better thing for mc, unfair to the 1% on elf. I don't know the true %, this is just a theoretical situation to explain why your idea isn't going to happen. If you get a bow or cbow on mc get over it, they sell for a nice amount in shops and some mc do collect them.

Stop talking Like u ANd gm like a friend ...

U r only a ppl who Start like a smart ppl

but u r so stupid

Hello, your answer is here :

Q: Why did I get a bow from a monster, besides I'm playing for mountain clans/undead?

A: It's important to understad that we have common drop system for both alliances, so if we remove bow and crossbow from drop, they won't also available for elfs/human to get.

Source : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/

Stop talking Like u ANd gm like a friend ...

U r only a ppl who Start like a smart ppl

but u r so stupid

Hah look who's talking.

1. You posted something that has already been posted.

2. You posted a suggestion in EU-EMERALD.

3. You obviously suck at math if you can't figure out why your idea won't work.

4. You type out sentences like an autistic monkey, most of them make absolutely no sense.

Have a nice day baby;)