GMS LOOK THIS VIDEO

dougg

GMS and other players, ask some of the attention of you for a subject that is already uncomfortable in this game ... a famous youtuber playing in the emerald recorded several striking advantages of elfs classes, I hope gms and moderators do not delete this post after all I'm here to discuss and show certain absurdities of the current game. finally I expect a conclusive answer on the subject of gms

Great video! It clearly showcased desynchronization, the game's emphasis on 1v1, the fact that roots stun and that damaging skills kill faster.

I didn't care at all that there was no contemplating effective counter methods, or even comparison with enemy skills. Because these are all serious problems and I'm really bad at this game.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Nope game glanced why he attacking like a idiot?why he not using his own stunt skill why he not running away from banner?why he standing In a singal place????????????

at 1:55 you can see a typical stupid rogue tanking unnecessary banner, leading the team to automatic loss.

at 2:22 you can see a barbarian implying the game is unbalanced because he lost 1v1 vs paladin.

at 4:45 you can see a necro tanking 2 BDs instead of disabling one and running away from the other.

at 8:12 you can see game's lousy net code in action favoring meelee classes. (yeah this sucks)

at 8:38 you can see a barbarian who put himself in great disadvantageous situation allowing druid to stun him in the map hazard zone and far from the others teammates, also one teammate looked afk.

Conclusion: all of the losses could have been avoided if your team didn't take poor decisions.

Edited by nabnecro

1. Banner and root are a disables not stuns

2. Barb 2h vs a pala 1h cd gear with arena items and full great charm n resi, and barb not even timing his skills and mana sucks, that barb would expect to win?

3. >gets attacked by all enemies skills, aka get nuked.. >says no balance

4. Barb goes 2h vs tanks and damagers? Get a shield dude

5. Ive seen many critics on him also his resi is bad

Nice video. A couple of things really stand out:

"Totem hits on BD 329 and the skill counterattack of BD returns 636 in Shaman" Yes. This is obviously silly and should be fixed.

"Is it a blade dancer or ranger?" LOL, Yes, this effect is worse for BD/hamstring than for any other melee class/skill.

The pala fight was bad on his part.

I guess his main points were the fact that elf stuns/debuffs (druid bds) come with large damage output.. Same could be said for shamans as well... But they do have only blind as a stun, whereas quake is just a location bind...

Bd has the survivability and stuns of a tank with the damage output of a rogue with range (ham, counter, sonic).

Druids have the ability to spam stuns that melt hp as well in the process and gain instant heal.

Other than the pala fight, shows how an elf nuking seems to an mc. Especially to classes like barbs that have two stuns.. Shield and charge while versus a druid or some crap like that.

Edited by mailliwdxb

- You should blame your team and your bad energy/regen for the first loss.

- In the second fight desynchronisation is kinda to blame, but the shaman was shit too, horrible kiting.

- Its obvious what happened in the last fight, their whole pt targeted you, what do you expect?

All in all this proves nothing, its was completely unnecessary, you should have used different examples (better examples). The only thing i liked about this video was how interactive and fun it was to watch. Its like watching professionals analyze football games on tv, i love it! You know what, a like for effort! gj

• 2 weeks later...

This is the worst conplaint I have ever seen. You cant be serious? Definitely look at a warlocks stun cycle and the effects there. I say people should stop blaming the game mechanics for failure to understand and use a character to its maximum effect. Look at the gear of the opponents to the video maker - high skill cool down, heavy resistance, defense. You should be thinking what a solid build and wow to what you see as opposed to crying its too unbalancing. Figure out your own ratios and have a counter. The game is about 1) Personal understanding of your account and its use, 2) Gear with high amp and great charms for runes which are effective and 3) Skills both expert and otherwise developed properly. Simple. My two cents.

This is the worst conplaint I have ever seen. You cant be serious? Definitely look at a warlocks stun cycle and the effects there. I say people should stop blaming the game mechanics for failure to understand and use a character to its maximum effect. Look at the gear of the opponents to the video maker - high skill cool down, heavy resistance, defense. You should be thinking what a solid build and wow to what you see as opposed to crying its too unbalancing. Figure out your own ratios and have a counter. The game is about 1) Personal understanding of your account and its use, 2) Gear with high amp and great charms for runes which are effective and 3) Skills both expert and otherwise developed properly. Simple. My two cents.

Don't forget the skill that you get after playing the game for a while. Even the high amps need it nowadays;)

We all have to admit that devs ducked up Charge again.

I had to change 5/5 charge for roar 5/5 on my lv14 barb because charge use to fail 8 times of every 10 time i use it plus we have to run like noobs to use it.

Bds and others classes don't need to do any of those things to stun us.

As i said  i think in shil's topic about skills.''Elfs complain about our skills and they nerf us'' you can see  the probs with Elusive jump,Warlocks dark cirle,shaman earthquake.

if you're an old player you must know that a few years ago there was only 1 bridge close of T4 to go nadir right:) guess what,mcs started to close that bridge in every war with warlock dark cirlce then elfs complained and now we have 3 bridges to go to t4.

MCs complain about elfs skills ''We said that hamstring was too op,now hamstring stun you and at the same time can hit you.

we complained about druid's stun and devs made them another one,now all they have to do is root(5/5 ofc) attack you and heal themselves,when the time of root finish all they have to do is the rare song that make you sleep(4/4 ofc),now they heal themselves and wait till their root load to stun you again thats all you gotta do to win almost any pvp.

We complained about priest mana steal and devs made them a new one that don't even let us move cuz we could die if we move 3 steps lol plus it also steal our mana.

so mcs stop complaing or devs will make elfs even better,we should stop here.

We all have to admit that devs ducked up Charge again.

I had to change 5/5 charge for roar 5/5 on my lv14 barb because charge use to fail 8 times of every 10 time i use it plus we have to run like noobs to use it.

Bds and others classes don't need to do any of those things to stun us.

As i said i think in shil's topic about skills.''Elfs complain about our skills and they nerf us'' you can see the probs with Elusive jump,Warlocks dark cirle,shaman earthquake.

if you're an old player you must know that a few years ago there was only 1 bridge close of T4 to go nadir right:) guess what,mcs started to close that bridge in every war with warlock dark cirlce then elfs complained and now we have 3 bridges to go to t4.

MCs complain about elfs skills ''We said that hamstring was too op,now hamstring stun you and at the same time can hit you.

we complained about druid's stun and devs made them another one,now all they have to do is root(5/5 ofc) attack you and heal themselves,when the time of root finish all they have to do is the rare song that make you sleep(4/4 ofc),now they heal themselves and wait till their root load to stun you again thats all you gotta do to win almost any pvp.

We complained about priest mana steal and devs made them a new one that don't even let us move cuz we could die if we move 3 steps lol plus it also steal our mana.

so mcs stop complaing or devs will make elfs even better,we should stop here.

Yeah if you are an old player then you remember banner used to be MUCH more powerful then MC complained and it was reduced a great deal. Here is a solution for having to run like a noob to use your stun. Develop this thing called a "strategy" and rather than play to mortal kombat style finish him on everyone select a different opponet to hop over to and stun while a decent magic user works them to death from a far. This is what I meant when I said figure out how to play your particular account and use it to its best effect. The paladin stun can miss and does. All these different sides can drag on for eons. I have little trouble playing either side and winning arena and I am far from the op paladin some people have. Something more interesting is when i utilize my skills I beat those heavier amped accounts with both my paladin and my dk. The point is with the time it seems people spend being angry and hating on others you could be doing your own discovery and account building so you negate the effect of the super op players i guess most of you despise. I say great job to them and I will one-day have that same heavy op gear and if i win 50/50 now a great deal under their op status what will happen then for me? Griping for change is how a great game gets ruined when the answer is right in front of your eyes guys. Da Vinchi said " To know thyself is to be as a God " he meant to know ur abilities and their use as well as your own limitations made you greater than most others. Something for you to think about.

Oh, come on.. He is literally depicting things from one side only.. In the pala fight he just stood tanking banner and spamming his damage skills, although he could have use his debuffs, how can he say 0 debuff? Roar isn't one strong debuff? Also he considered Fetter DoT as a debuff but his Chop not? I don't blame him, his mana sucked so bad... And who goes 2h on a barb these days, although shield was given way too many advantages in latest fixes: 15% def buff, stun skill, and more hp = more heal from barb skill.

In other fights they all went aimlessly to elves so they can easily stun them, why don't they use their debuffs n buffs instead? You have to see a pro mc team playing arena and learn. There are somethings called tactics and teamplay.

And Idk why I felt he is blaming elves for screen bugs.

Edited by gladiator

Yeah if you are an old player then you remember banner used to be MUCH more powerful then MC complained and it was reduced a great deal. Here is a solution for having to run like a noob to use your stun. Develop this thing called a "strategy" and rather than play to mortal kombat style finish him on everyone select a different opponet to hop over to and stun while a decent magic user works them to death from a far. This is what I meant when I said figure out how to play your particular account and use it to its best effect. The paladin stun can miss and does. All these different sides can drag on for eons. I have little trouble playing either side and winning arena and I am far from the op paladin some people have. Something more interesting is when i utilize my skills I beat those heavier amped accounts with both my paladin and my dk. The point is with the time it seems people spend being angry and hating on others you could be doing your own discovery and account building so you negate the effect of the super op players i guess most of you despise. I say great job to them and I will one-day have that same heavy op gear and if i win 50/50 now a great deal under their op status what will happen then for me? Griping for change is how a great game gets ruined when the answer is right in front of your eyes guys. Da Vinchi said " To know thyself is to be as a God " he meant to know ur abilities and their use as well as your own limitations made you greater than most others. Something for you to think about.

#1 if you read carefully in others topic you will see that banner wan't supposed to work like that.

#2 duck the strategy im 100% sure that most of the players just spam the stun and attack skill.

#3 I wouldn't have complained about banner the firs time they made if dk could attack you 600 or 500 dmg with their #2 skill with only 100 of magic attack cuz paladin used to hit us the same with just a shity magic attack.

Btw banner is still as strong as before,you just need to pvp a person in a empty area cuz if there are many ppl in the banner area it will get weaker per person,thats why some mcs in pvp tell to everyone ''Hey get close'' cuz they know that if they do that the banner won't rape them.

Edited by baskentliii

Oh, come on.. He is literally depicting things from one side only.. In the pala fight he just stood tanking banner and spamming his damage skills, although he could have use his debuffs, how can he say 0 debuff? Roar isn't one strong debuff? Also he considered Fetter DoT as a debuff but his Chop not? I don't blame him, his mana sucked so bad... And who goes 2h on a barb these days, although shield was given way too many advantages in latest fixes: 15% def buff, stun skill, and more hp = more heal from barb skill.

In other fights they all went aimlessly to elves so they can easily stun them, why don't they use their debuffs n buffs instead? You have to see a pro mc team playing arena and learn. There are somethings called tactics and teamplay.

And Idk why I felt he is blaming elves for screen bugs.

Charge fail 8x of every 10x you use it,

Chop suck it just do a little bit of dmg. devs should make it as strong as the dmg of hamstring,

Roar is the only good skill 5/5,but there is a problem,the skill only make ur normal attack low,if someone attack you with the dmg skill it will be like if you didn't do roar.

Edited by baskentliii

Try shield man, you don't need to depend on Charge's stun.

Chop isn't a pure damage skill actually, it does some damage, buffs Defeat damage, and slows down enemy for an easier Charge.

Barb has higher survival rate than Pala btw, highest HP tank, highest reachable Def, and a percentage of HP restoration ability. Also Barb deals a great damage on 1 target because of Defeat, I saw it deals 1k+ damage, with Chop can even reach 1.5k.

Some classes seem to be kinda balanced because each class something special other class don't have. Pala is tank/support/area control, Barb is tank/damager/high survival, Dk is a tank/1-target aimer/good survival. It is not necessary for all classes to have all aspects perfect to establish balance. And I'm glad there is no 1v1 option.

Are you really talking about the skill that fail 99% of the time? lol

------------------------------------------------------------

5. Charge

Player instantly rushes towards the target from a distance greater that 2 yards with a chance of stunning the target

Chance to stun - 60%/65%/70%/75%/80%

Required distance from the target to use the skill 2-5 yards (doesn't change by studying the skill)

Duration - 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds

Mana cost - 18/19/20/21/22 points

Cooldown - 20 seconds

------------------------------------------------------------

say wut m8? get ur facts right before posting

Barbarian - Stats and mechanics of the skills (as of 4.9 update)

Tell me something zeus,Have you ever played in every class as high lv? i don't think so.

80%? that must be the biggest lie i've ever heard in my life.

im telling you this cuz my lv14 barb had charge 5/5 and it used to fail 90% of time,you can also go to mc side and ask to them if the skill is working right,most of us already changed charge for roar cuz charge really suck.

now tell me the chance stun of hamstring,I bet the chance is worst than the charge,but hamstring rarely fail.

Edited by baskentliii

Tell me something zeus,Have you ever played in every class as high lv? i don't think so.

80%? that must be the biggest lie i've ever heard in my life.

im telling you this cuz my lv14 barb had charge 5/5 and it used to fail 90% of time,you can also go to mc side and ask to them if the skill is working right,most of us already changed charge for roar.

now tell me the chance stun of hamstring,I bet the chance is worst than the charge,but hamstring rarely fail.

5+ years of barb experience tells me that 5/5 charge is 80%

Hamstring is 100% at all levels, except it can be dodged and parried

5+ years of barb experience tells me that 5/5 charge is 80%

Hamstring is 100% at all levels, except it can be dodged and parried

5 years playing on barb and still don't know how ducked up is the skill? wow.

if the chance is really ''80%'' as you say,then gms have to check that cuz that skill isnt working right.

I honestly don't understand gm's logic...... A skill that is a little bit hard to do cuz we have to run away of our enemy to do it has a ''80%'' chance and hamstring that is an easy skill to do have a ''100%'' chance %) tf? 

5 years playing on barb and still don't know how ducked up is the skill? wow.

if the chance is really ''80%'' as you say,then gms have to check that cuz that skill isnt working right.

I honestly don't understand gm's logic...... A skill that is a little bit hard to do cuz we have to run away of our enemy to do it has a ''80%'' chance and hamstring that is an easy skill to do have a ''100%'' chance %) tf?

You're the only one for whom the skill doesn't work correctly

#1 if you read carefully in others topic you will see that banner wan't supposed to work like that.

#2 duck the strategy im 100% sure that most of the players just spam the stun and attack skill.

#3 I wouldn't have complained about banner the firs time they made if dk could attack you 600 or 500 dmg with their #2 skill with only 100 of magic attack cuz paladin used to hit us the same with just a shity magic attack.

Btw banner is still as strong as before,you just need to pvp a person in a empty area cuz if there are many ppl in the banner area it will get weaker per person,thats why some mcs in pvp tell to everyone ''Hey get close'' cuz they know that if they do that the banner won't rape them.

So again, you are clearly deceived or not really paying attention.

1) All DK skills cool down are 40% faster than a paladins. Guess you missed that. Only effective attacks are expert skills which dont spam like a DK. If you have a DK of any ability a paladin can be just as stunned as you end up being.

2) Strategy is everything in arena and pvp. It takes a brain to use it. Anyone charging into damaging attacks suffers both ways. Mc or Elf.

3) Pretty much the only arguement you and others have had is that you arent able to win freely just because and want to make the other side grossly weaker than you. Pretty funny actually considering the content of complaint and the basis of it.

Btw it goes both ways. Simply said if I charge up on a shaman or necro in arena with a party and they spam circle, hit a banner and target me I too will and do die. The difference is you wont find me making a forum and posting a video of my clearly incompentent playing whining at the admins that it is unbalancing. Thats the main difference. Gz you have been playing as long as I have and seen many changes. I would say then that the game is actually quit more balanced now than it ever has been. The real shaper are like was said before the experience gained by playing and the right gear and high amp properly developed. But I like you will continue to answer your random comebacks always. Perhaps we will see each other sometime in the arena and there will be more of the conplaints? I just say the best thing would be to take it to heart that you are absolutely incorrect and the power balance in a necro alone is the same as a druid in the cycle you posted - thus balance is created between the two. A barb who played properly can wreck shop on a party in arena stunning and living forever enough to win at 1 hp while dealing massive damage all along the way same as a bd. And a DK too with the more damaging repertoire of attacks in his skill bar can negate a paladin and his meger set (experts are after all their damaging sets other than Purify and the cool down alone between using back to back experts is a long wait in arena). Basically for all your time playing you seem to miss these facts in all your complaints and reposts. Maybe take another look before u go all duck this and that and use some facts not fiction. ;-) my two cents guy

3) Pretty much the only arguement you and others have had is that you arent able to win freely just because and want to make the other side grossly weaker than you. Pretty funny actually considering the content of complaint and the basis of it.

lol I rarely lose in arena,but im not saying this by myself,im saying this cuz almost everyone think that skill suck,you already saw it in the ss :) I don't want to make the other side weaker just more balance cuz it isn't.

devs have nerfed most of the mcs skill already. call us nerfed side instead of mc side.

lol I rarely lose in arena,but im not saying this by myself,im saying this cuz almost everyone think that skill suck,you already saw it in the ss :) I don't want to make the other side weaker just more balance cuz it isn't.

devs have nerfed most of the mcs skill already. call us nerfed side instead of mc side.

Lol well earlier you mentioned how a shield grants 15% phys resistance (also mdmg resistance). You realize by using a shield on mc side as well. I hear you but considering the valid differences between the classes which make them powerful and unique in their own way I dont see how anyone can feel it is unbalancing. Crystana the player has a massive cool down and since we are speaking percentage seconds it does make a difference but that is the point of the game. Load up a DK or Barb the same and I can bet the outcome on the mc end would be different. I do hold that strategy will always win the day in arena on either side. I hope you dont feel Im being a jerk here to you - Im not. Quite the contrary. To have fun here we need as many active players as possible. My hope is to bring to the attention of all here that it really does go both ways. Have some variances with your accounts - i keep multi weapons and armor for switch outs for what I am doing (i.e., If questing or Arena or hitting the swamps or other crazy high damage areas where i dont want to jack up my good gear). My point is versatility. No one set of anything will always work. And the GMs solved a huge problem for most and thats getting gold faster - the new map average item is around 7gp per 1. I hope some of this will make the point that its not as bad as you feel and if you have been playing as long as I have that lately things have been evolving and I am certain with all that has been going on that if you step back and consider the powers of all the classes as a whole you will find a balance. Consider rogue - stealth, crit hit, stun and another crit with some of the fastest cooldown in the game. Its not so unblancing. The furure looks good for all. We should be asking how we can gain more skill points or when levels will reach 30 or will there be new expert skills instead of screaming about balance my friend.