Best shaman on US Saphire

Edgeshadowwalk

Well, I didnt see a topic for best shaman on here so figured i would start one. I wont say who I think is the top one but I will put the ones I have seen which isnt many.

That is something I truly dont understand. This is such a deadly class yet I see few shamans in pvp.

So for my list of shamans I personally have seen that are skilled are:

Ultimecia - Very good balanced shaman, probably the most deadly in a head-on fight overall

Supersaiya - Plenty of control and good damage, plus i like dragonball z  :blush:

Zeinaaa - Very strong attack and control, I have partnered with her in arena and have seen her pull out some crazy moves.

Yups,they are all good one

I hv seen ultimecia dueling in pvp cave with good amp elves too

She got well balanced gear  ::)

But thats in fighting

if the "best" mean in society I think I will choose scarlets

So far she is the only shaman that I can always count on when I need help ;)

best does not only mean pvp  high amplify etc...it means a lot much more...which includes behaviour too and helping others...

none for me so far.....i earlier like patah a bit but she has lost all respect because of her cheap behaviour....

scarlets when akansha is on it  ;D

else non.....

btw i also saw a shaman named nooooob...i will vote him too xd

I'm basing my opinions on pvp skill only with mine, if you want your opinion based on other factors then go for it. That other stuff personally does not interest me or is even a factor in my opinion.

Well, I didnt see a topic for best shaman on here so figured i would start one. I wont say who I think is the top one but I will put the ones I have seen which isnt many.

That is something I truly dont understand. This is such a deadly class yet I see few shamans in pvp.

So for my list of shamans I personally have seen that are skilled are:

Ultimecia - Very good balanced shaman, probably the most deadly in a head-on fight overall

Supersaiya - Plenty of control and good damage, plus i like dragonball z  :blush:

Zeinaaa - Very strong attack and control, I have partnered with her in arena and have seen her pull out some crazy moves.

Lol i would have picked supersaiya. Been in arena with him as my partner and he is  imho one of the best shamans around. Cant wait to get a match with him lol.

@,soul n kosk. I am a helpful shaman, unlike those that just log on to go farm for hours each day in lab. Im good with all ppl, show em respect, as long as they dont start acting like pervs with me :/. Im not gay. I treat all ok , except the boasters, we can do without all that arrogance in tc or area chat. Lol well  yea my pick still supersaiya. 

Shaman Hall of Fame:Perezkiller - Strongest shaman i've seen in action 300+ dmg and is a really helpful person, he had a new char (elf) but i shall not disclose the name Snowy - Tthe ONLY shaman that i've ever seen that's neverlost against a meelee character in 1v1. except for 1 particular rogue  whom shall not be mentioned here because it's the shaman hall of fameSapphirex & Sapp - NICEST CHARACTER/PERSON OMG. Best heal back in the time and really fun to talk to :)Crimzon - Balanced character, thinks he's funny which makes him funny loololBerengars - This guy is epic. That's all/.

[sOME ARE DRUIDS BUT STILL DESERVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT]

Well.... There is a druid thread with this same exact topic. Thats where they should be acknowledged  :wacko:

Perez isnt a shaman either for the record, hes a druid  :facepalm:

best does not only mean pvp  high amplify etc...it means a lot much more...which includes behaviour too and helping others...

none for me so far.....i earlier like patah a bit but she has lost all respect because of her cheap behaviour....

scarlets when akansha is on it  ;D

else non.....

btw i also saw a shaman named nooooob...i will vote him too xd

hahaha so.. im the best one in my serve ;D

Sorry, my English is bad, but my favorite hero - shaman.

I wrote a small guide by this class in the same Russian topic.

But here I'll show you only video from the stage.

My nickname is bersrogaa.

Самый лучший шаман варсы 1x1 vs rogue

Мастер класс 1x1 vs ranger with full set of Berengar.

Bersrogaa again vs rogue) 1x1

hey my russian friend...yes you are a very good shaman but your opponents are a bit stupid or have slow connection.....

i have seen smater opponents and smarter shaman to be honest  :)

being rangers they didnt use skill of trap or they attacked late....

i would like you to beat some pro people like nizshii (ranger) or traxer(druid) or psycosol (what ever his name..druid) :)  then i would agree ::)

overall you are very good too :clapping:

hey my russian friend...yes you are a very good shaman but your opponents are a bit stupid or have slow connection.....

i have seen smater opponents and smarter shaman to be honest  :)

being rangers they didnt use skill of trap or they attacked late....

i would like you to beat some pro people like nizshii (ranger) or traxer(druid) or psycosol (what ever his name..druid) :)  then i would agree ::)

overall you are very good too :clapping:

thanks a lot)

give me account on your server, and i'll kill everybody)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks a lot)

give me account on your server, and i'll kill everybody)

lol is this a threat????? :D lmao best for me is

SNOWY
too bad he's not in-game nemore

PATAHHATI too

:give_rose:

There aren't any single best players in the game besides the ppl u knw, patah is one of the oldest shamans also the 1st to get the arena staff so she is naturally good other than tht xeli,cutieee,lakan(best all round mc ) & my absolute fav scarlets beside this snowy was gud player until he meet the exploiters thts when he got cocky  :bad:

• 1 month later...

I think I'm a pretty good shamen I'm balanced and tough >:D and I try to help out noobs as much as possible but for me I have to say I like nemio hes pretty cool.

Rokzz - The player (And shaman of course) who have killed me most times. :facepalm: :'( :shout:

• 3 months later...

No idea how old this thread is but imho, best when I played U.S was Sanbanyo. Never saw him lose a pvp to anyone and he had a good attitude. No idea where he went though, I stopped playing that server long time ago  :bad:

No idea how old this thread is but imho, best when I played U.S was Sanbanyo. Never saw him lose a pvp to anyone and he had a good attitude. No idea where he went though, I stopped playing that server long time ago  :bad:

Well, I'm #1 Pro Ranger on all servers...

Well, I'm #1 Pro Ranger on all servers...

You again? This topic is about shaman you egotististical bastard. Go spam ranger thread if you feel like letting everyone know how desperate you are for attention

• 2 weeks later...

heard Sanbanyo was banned and i like him(gave me cloistered pollaxe for free,hey it was very expensive then)

now Pattahati is good and still cos she still play frequently not like brillant or Snowy or Kza .....

new guys like Lorddain,kernlabba(like these 2,they have good attitude and dont mind teaming with noobs like me)........

averall i go for pattahati and ultimecia

• 1 month later...

Sorceressz. Herolover, Ladyseth, Keizsha, Brilliant, Patahhati, Leduy, Neelam, Ultimecia, 

In our server is many good shaman who can heal high and dmg high.

Sorceressz. Herolover, Ladyseth, Keizsha, Brilliant, Patahhati, Leduy, Neelam, Ultimecia, 

Don't forget Pvpshaman :D

lmao neelam good shammY HAHAHA . Nice jk

• 1 month later...

Psst..  over here !.  :friends:  I think it's time for an update !

87% win ratio in 2x2 of 7k+ games

all armor +9 and Full crit charm enchants

I will show you  a few pics of my pvp set and stats

ENJOY !  :blush:

as far as #1 sham . . . I have no clue who that would be.

40171_.png

40172_.png

40173_.png

Psst..  over here !.  :friends:  I think it's time for an update !

87% win ratio in 2x2 of 7k+ games

all armor +9 and Full crit charm enchants

I will show you  a few pics of my pvp set and stats

ENJOY !  :blush:

as far as #1 sham . . . I have no clue who that would be.

i know your full set.  :blush: gonna copy it for my shammy.