Try to improve game experience through better rewards.

Jarlaxxle

It is a fact that the more interesting daily and monthly free rewards a game provides to the players, the more players join game.

I have played several top android games as marvel future fight or heroes charge, where you get good daily rewards, weekly rewards and the best ones, monthly reward that is a really good reward.

However, in warspear, players just get a daily chest that provides useless items. In my opinion, devs are just focusing on the most active players in game. Only good offers are for those who spend mcoins and even in events, dungeons are build for spamming mcoins to buy stamina. In addition, guild wars just benefits to the 3 most active guilds and players, but the rest are completely forgotten.

This system means that many players that are not as active stop playing game at the end. 

I would recommend giving weekly or monthly fantastic rewards so more and more players would be interested on loggin everyday and trying to play more.

As I see it nowadays, and i am a really old player in game, unless you are connected all day spamming gps to remain in the best guild or unless you are a mcoin user, it´s the same if you don´t connect in months, and that means loosing clients.

The better the game treats a client, the more clients it gets.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for your time

I think it would be neat if this Mentor guy who sends you a chest everyday would upgrade it if you went online without skipping a day and were active for like 15-30 min

It is a fact that the more interesting daily and monthly free rewards a game provides to the players, the more players join game.

I have played several top android games as marvel future fight or heroes charge, where you get good daily rewards, weekly rewards and the best ones, monthly reward that is a really good reward.

However, in warspear, players just get a daily chest that provides useless items. In my opinion, devs are just focusing on the most active players in game. Only good offers are for those who spend mcoins and even in events, dungeons are build for spamming mcoins to buy stamina. In addition, guild wars just benefits to the 3 most active guilds and players, but the rest are completely forgotten.

This system means that many players that are not as active stop playing game at the end.

I would recommend giving weekly or monthly fantastic rewards so more and more players would be interested on loggin everyday and trying to play more.

As I see it nowadays, and i am a really old player in game, unless you are connected all day spamming gps to remain in the best guild or unless you are a mcoin user, it´s the same if you don´t connect in months, and that means loosing clients.

The better the game treats a client, the more clients it gets.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for your time

True, most of the time we get food or useless rune, some doesn't even bother to open daily chest.

It'd be great if they add something like this, that's daily reward of summoner wars.

Summoner wars.png

How about an increased chance of receiving rare items from daily chest by playing on consecutive days?

For example, chests on day 1 would have a 0.02% chance to yield a barber set. Day 30 chests would have a chance of 15%.

Miss a day or reach day 31 and the counter resets.

Edited by Ninja Owl

I agree, i also never open daily chests.

A new players who opens warspear now would quit real fast.. cos he doesn t have the time to enjoy & being in love with the game ( & then spend real money on it).

Long ago was different, non mcoiners could do gold & amp farming bosses who would drop good items for free, enjoying the game & then spend also real money for coins.. 

For a player who starts the game now the thing is: buy coins or be a total noob, so he will quit.. It s also for this reason that many old players quitted, specially in mc side.. indeed 2 years ago mc side was full of good players, now it s desert, u can count the remained decent player on ur hand fingers...