bug 2 char 1 ID online is same time

adywijaya

check Blackdove my friend necro lvl 24 and Whitedove rogue lvl 20 , its 1 Acc and this happen for more than 15 min, the hell happens ?

bandicam 2015-10-20 23-03-12-538.jpg

Edited by AdyWijaya

Mmm, when you change you characters they don't disappear immidiately, there's some lag.

Or maybe your friend uses some forbidden software. But I think it's a first situation.

what kind of bug?

Permanently keeping any character online till server reset or you relog the character to disconnect it, logging another character on the same account won't disconnect it, essentially you can have all 6 characters online from the same account if done correctly

Bug is on "connecting" when you cancel at a specific time the character goes online but you do not.

Edited by Sulla

It's a common lag lol create two char hemonline with one when u offline and get online in ur second char right when u were offline in ur char u will see if second char when u message it it will be offline

Yes, that's a lag I mentioned in my first answer.

Servers specifics :)

you mentioned there is some lag, so they don't disappear immediately, but this is different, they stay online without ever disappearing, it may be caused by "lag", but never logging off wouldn't be normal.

In this case, they don't disappear at all, you can message them using your own character on the same account it will not say "offline", the name will stay online in your friends list and until you log the character again or the server resets auto disconnecting them, they will stay online permanently, while you play another character on the same account.

Example, you can use 2 accounts to log 10 characters at the same time, leaving them all in a bugged online state, 2 can be used as leaders in an arena party, so you can demand against your own characters in 5v5 with only 2 accounts.

Edited by Sulla

The same happened to me in a dungeon.

I was doing a dungeon in horror circus,but i died and the time was still there,but i didn't wan't to comeback so i logged off and logged on in my other char in the ''same account'',but the char that was in dungeon didn't dissapear until the 10 minutes of dungeon finished.