Can I get my account back?

Smallizal

It has already passed 1 year since i've unfairly lost my account...the support didn't even give me a chance to prove my witness. Nowdays I see many account being unblocked in both Saphire and Tourmaline, accounts that have been blocked bcz of bugging coins or unrespecting EULA. So if these accounts are being unblocked, why can't I get my account back? According to EULA i "overpassed" just 2 rules, buy they say 5 rules... So please support contact me to give me any answer. I'm grateful have a nice day

What rules did you break?

I broke the rules "Don't share your account informations to anyone" and "Is forbidden to sell/exchange accounts" but they say i've also broken the rules "Owning more then 2 accs" when i had only one and also "changing id of an account that i didn't creat" which is kinda...WTF? so the scammer steals my account Smallizal, he changes id and i have to pay it?...

Actually people who sell and trade accounts are getting permanently banned so in this case you can be lucky that yours is still available. Anyway, let's see what any Dev says to it :) Probably they will want you to message support.

P.S. if it's about scamming then nothing can be done about it. It's your own responsibility.

Edited by Julie

Hey, hey, this looks like the exact same problem my brother has... But my brother traded several accounts, I honestly think it's fair he got blocked.

Accounts are your own responsibility. If you get scammed, it's your own problem.

What they say:

"Megabob69 scam my acc, pls help gm"

What they mean:

"I attempted to violate the conditions of the end-user license agreement and as a result lost access to my account. I'm the creator of the account so I must be justified to be able to retrieve it despite breaking the rules."

I mean to end this show sell/trade char system. All game got a system to sell buy and trade char.But many games just impose a shift rule.what's happening?u guys created a rule u take action against only 1-10% of the player breaking the rule the other 99-90% still breaking the rule(this is one of the greatest reason many players scam cause they get scammed and Warspear get more haterssz)add a sell trade and buy account system for example a player go to a npc and sell/trade his/her acc then if a player buy his acc or wanna trade his account the player sell the char get a message of the amount of gold or the acc trade char name .after this when both player ready the char is shifter to their gmail yahoo or Facebook email.suck a system is needed.(lol).

Ever wondered why account trading is prohibited? Probably not, so let me tell you.

If account trading was allowed, people would get scammed at an increasing rate. This would lead to the support team being bombarded with an endless flow of "pls halp i were scamed" type of messages. This reason alone is enough to implement such "shit rule", especially when taking into consideration that AIGRIND is just a small company.

If you could list some games that encourage their players to sell their account, I could do some research and explain why it is so for you.

Hey, hey, this looks like the exact same problem my brother has... But my brother traded several accounts, I honestly think it's fair he got blocked.

Accounts are your own responsibility. If you get scammed, it's your own problem.

Yeah i understand that part, today i've readen eula twice again. What I don't understand is, why accounts that have been "permanentrly blocked" are being unblocked all of a sudden? Check Br server Kwteen and one more priest who used to bug coins. Same think on saphire with a scammer that "owns" a ranger called Rodzz and one famour barbarian "permanentrly" blocked because of scamming lots of accounts. I followed the wrong way by trying to exchange account and move back to Us Saphire. There's no second chance? Just block and screw me? Even one year after i got blocked?Nah it's not fair to buy miracle coins, try to become top and get blocked (Ive spent more then 100€ in 1-2 months)

you get nothing i had a acc that got scammed and they didnt even ban the acc when the scammer has it i learned my lesson not to sell accs life goes on. you wont get ur account back plain and simple Krigerhelt #1 Acc Scammer us Sapphire since July 2011

What they say:

"Megabob69 scam my acc, pls help gm"

What they mean:

"I attempted to violate the conditions of the end-user license agreement and as a result lost access to my account. I'm the creator of the account so I must be justified to be able to retrieve it despite breaking the rules."

Yeah, that's what they mean, but that's the truth. I'm not saying you're wrong, but imagine that after almost 3 years of leveling up and stoping playing every 3-4 months, you get a best friend or a girlfriend and you want to play with him/her. If you're tired of leveling up, which's the fastest way to do it? Exchange account with the rescue of losing it. That's what I did but ain't I a last chance to play with the account I've spent so much time and money in?

Actually people who sell and trade accounts are getting permanently banned so in this case you can be lucky that yours is still available. Anyway, let's see what any Dev says to it :) Probably they will want you to message support.

P.S. if it's about scamming then nothing can be done about it. It's your own responsibility.

Yeah birdy, actually they should, but they don't :good: and mine is not avaible, you see their account got unblocked exactly 6 months later, i calculated it and now they keep playing with the acc they made strong by scamming :aggressive:

Yeah birdy, actually they should, but they don't :good: and mine is not avaible, you see their account got unblocked exactly 6 months later, i calculated it and now they keep playing with the acc they made strong by scamming :aggressive:

Personally I think devs should legalize account exchanges and ignore and annoying ♥♥♥♥♥es that cry about getting scammed. The only reason scammers exist is that there are people foolish enough to get scammed by them. I put equal blame on both parties. As for your problem rules are rules. Some rules are lightly enforced such as putting swear words in names and some are strictly enforced. Of all the rules in the game the biggest one is this: regardless of what is already established, devs have the final say in everything.

The rules you have agreed to play by can be equated with real life laws; once a crime has been committed one can't just erase it from their criminal record. It will be there forever.

Edited by Ninja Owl

The rules you have agreed to play by can be equated with real life laws; once a crime has been committed one can't just erase it from their criminal record. It will be there forever.

A real crime? Wew so it's the same trading an account and killing obama or stealing atomic bombs from the us army...

A real crime? Wew so it's the same trading an account and killing obama or stealing atomic bombs from the us army...

Nah, I meant it's like murdering your family and sending their feet to the police with an invitation to your BBQ party.