Let's talk balance

Ikafati

Roar only works when you're close of ur enemy,but something that makes me laugh is that most of them use it before they are close of their enemy or when they are in arena they do it before the 10 sec end lol like if it will add a buff or something xD

Dks have a skill block (aka hex lock skill) you call a dk op if they have 3 stun guns and require that they stack silence, rely on a chance for sharp shadow to work.

You talk about dk stun after playing the darn class, hell you'd find it harder than playing a mage xD.

Turtle, get a high level and I'd not be able to keep you in lock, besides you don't even about silence mechanics.

BTW next time you kill random people in cave, don't call out the fact that you were being ganked.

Do you see people complaining about dks?

Think there's a reason?

Dk need luck for sharp shadow to activate.

And a quick hand to chain exhale silence.

Besides special people forget about nightmare, forest song, shield bash.. All these stuns are instant....

Edited by mailliwdxb

Do you see people complaining about dks?

Think there's a reason?

Dk need luck for sharp shadow to activate.

And a quick hand to chain exhale silence.

Besides special people forget about nightmare, forest song, shield bash.. All these stuns are instant....

A 7 second silence beats any stun. The combo you can pull off with it is insane

A 7 second silence beats any stun. The combo you can pull off with it is insane

But then again if you take it away they will go back to being punching bags.

Honestly i'd rather have dks be op than shit. All of their stuns can be dodged/blocked/Parried (not so sure about sharp but i'd imagine it as well)

Edited by Raislin

But then again if you take it away they will go back to being punching bags.

Honestly i'd rather have dks be op than shit. All of their stuns can be dodged/blocked/Parried (not so sure about sharp but i'd imagine it as well)

Reducing the Silence duration would fix it

Sharp is a 50-50.

Silence is the only reliable dk skill block

Exhale is a 1second stun better used for transitioning.

I'd say you're the kind of person who'd use a bd and prefer being handfed because a certain dk might've timed his skills right and had luck on his side keeping you in a skill block rather than a stun.

Don't cry about dks if you haven't played them.

I judge becuase I've played every class with a mediocre amp of +5-+9.

And to this point bd seems to be the only one that doesn't fit the balance section.

Passive heal is on the border line.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Reduce silence?

Ham provides the same effect almost same duration with dot...

Hex from locks are also the same...

Pit is much longer (considering people still can use skills is again at the borderline for being balanced)

Nerf every major skill on every char and hams stun. I might agree to silence needing a nerf.

Oh wait they still have counter.

Skills that should be nerfed: There are not any. Been playing with most classes and can't think of any skill that is too op and can't be dealt with. And no sarcasm, I mean it.

Even bd's counter can be dealt with right tactic and char. Druid's link? Don't let him use it. 

p.s 1v1 is not the main purpose of this game. Most players could not care less about it.

If in 1v1 scenario I proc bd's Counterattack roughly twice on average, imagine how many times it would be proc'ed in 5v5 arena fights. 20-50% of team's hp with a bd just clicking a button

>balanced

Roar only works when you're close of ur enemy,but something that makes me laugh is that most of them use it before they are close of their enemy or when they are in arena they do it before the 10 sec end lol like if it will add a buff or something xD

This and also 90% of rogues don't check location before arena start, they play on automatic mode using stealth and jumping into a healer doing 0 damage in the process because they didn't wait for paladin to use banner/fetters.

Mcs in general play stupid like this and come on forum complaining about unbalance instead of learning how to play the game. Elf classes requires less thinking and automatic strategies works more often but that only means they are easier to learn, not that they are overpowered.

Edited by nabnecro

you might consider so, having heal. For every melee out there counter is the persons bane.

I'd understand rogues being able to evade counter, but dks and barbs require that they hit bds to stun them to run away/keep him occupied while counter is on.

Oh wait you're the big shot that talks alot with a debuff class that has the ability to stun chain longer than a dk, damage just as much as a priest and control your opponent longer than a warlock. Go play a melee nab, I'd bet you would be doing what every other 'noob rogue' does in arena :P

Btw palas foj is instant i don't see how waiting out battles prevents mcs from getting stunned.

Ps This isn't about supporting factions or idiots in arena. Just proving a point about how arrogant you are behind a class that is noticeably the best in a 1v1.

you might consider so, having heal. For every melee out there counter is the persons bane.

I'd understand rogues being able to evade counter, but dks and barbs require that they hit bds to stun them to run away/keep him occupied while counter is on.

Oh wait you're the big shot that talks alot with a debuff class that has the ability to stun chain longer than a dk, damage just as much as a priest and control your opponent longer than a warlock. Go play a melee nab, I'd bet you would be doing what every other 'noob rogue' does in arena :P

Btw palas foj is instant i don't see how waiting out battles prevents mcs from getting stunned.

Ps This isn't about supporting factions or idiots in arena. Just proving a point about how arrogant you are behind a class that is noticeably the best in a 1v1.

Good Dks can kill necros or any other healers on 1v1. But of course it needs to be a good DK, not someone like you who couldn't even take 10% of my max hp. Go ask Dopknight for some advice.

Edited by nabnecro

Nab is right about first point and totally wrong at the second one

Mc has top 4 controlling classes " lock - necro sham -dk " while elf has druid as the only control class and maybe Pala and priest

In low lvl 2-2 3-3 5-5 Mc used to win mostly

Auto strategy you mean clicking buttons yes its easy to learn

When controlling need coordinating

Let's say in 2-2 necro and dk vs druid and bd expert skills and stuff

It can be multiple strategies for dk and nec but for elf it's clicking buttons for Melee only druid gotta think a little

Mc need expert players not someone who just bought exp pot and sign and now +8 and read abc arena 5*5 on forum

Kill healers Rangers then tank :bad:

That is elf type of ppl

Good Dks can kill necros or any other healers on 1v1. But of course it needs to be a good DK, not someone like you who couldn't even take 10% of my max hp. Go ask Dopknight for some advice.

His advice was +10 :P

I wouldn't say he knows how to play,he is just too high amp compared to the others.

Good dks beat a good portion of the in game idiots who trash amp every single high level gear they get easy at a mediocre amp... Fought me once and needed the starting nightmare and i still hit you... Shame and might i add you acted like a prick after. Btw instead of being so full of yourself go make a melee, probably couldn't kill +1s with the so called 'necro skills' you posses.... Aka spoofed mental pit.

We'll see how dop fares after haloween, besides the '+10 strongest dk' won with 200 hp vs a weak +8 dk... The guy doesn't even stack silence nor chains it.. And you call him good....

Edited by mailliwdxb

I wouldn't say he knows how to play,he is just too high amp compared to the others.

Nah, he is good and smart. The only good Dk I can think of on US-sapphire.

The thing is, most of the people like to blame amp when they are defeated (not like 1v1 proves anything, only retards still believe in this, which you can find a lot on this topic) instead of giving credit to someone who owned them because it's less damaging for their e-ego.

Never blamed amp, called him out becuase he doesn't know how to use a dk and relies on amp to win. Simple.

Again go on the offensive side of things, acting like your opinion matters at all, with that that obnoxious attitude supported by the fact that the only thing you have is a debuff class even basic noobs find easy to use.

And, explain elusive... And chaos pots. Hell, explain fear... Roots... Trap..

Little nab hates it when he's wrong and proceeds acting like the over confident prick he is without taking into consideration a good amount of melee users in game.

Not for 1v1 it seems... Retard it seems... Keep talking poor excuse.

We'll see how dop fares after haloween, besides the '+10 strongest dk' won with 200 hp vs a weak +8 dk... The guy doesn't even stack silence nor chains it.. And you call him good....

It's funny how some people are talking about PvP and they don't know using more than 1 buff as signal is cheating. Old players knows you can use 1 buff as signal in PvP, just because dopknight doesn't use those 3 skills as signal exhale, shield, silence that doesn't mean he is a bad dk. He's not a dumbass I'm sure he's aware of PvP rules.

I have all characters except paladin and mage, and I must say it's not easy to play necromancer and priest. These two classes needs brain to play and you need to use skills at the right time, not just spamming 2 stun skills like dk.

People say mental pit is op, they should make a necromancer and try to beat those +10s :P

Edited by Cybernem

then why they created a potion of chaos?

Because players were asking for pots like that. It still does not mean that this game has its emphasis on 1v1. Devs themselves have announced this since the beginning. :snorlax:

You adapt to experts, not act like a fool and be so overconfident so as to not even properly bend said experts to your will.

If that's the case cyber don't use pit, an old player somewhere in ws is against using it. Don't use nightmare it's a pussy skill. Follows the same logic. If you consider it unfair I'd have 95% of dks on Us atleast disagree with you.

Juulie

Fear trap elusive scatter roots are all 1v1 skills, devs might hide the fact that this game isn't promoting pvps, but several skills show that this game is orientated for pvp.

Not a bad idea, hide your flaws by not calling it a flaw at all and changing the topic altogether... Props to the game devs.

Cyber go make a dk if you think it's that easy...

Btw a friend of mine named ngoheal (298 magic) was able to beat envoked (540 dmg) easy.... Either necros op or dk isn't a spam class.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Honestly, after cooldown release, even after cooldown crystals, every class became "op" in peoples head. You can have a melee or a caster with 20+/30+ cooldown, which ofc allows combos. Played right druid combo cant be broken(assuming song hits), priests combo same, dk same, necro same, basically any class can keep a certain combo going with high enough cooldown. This is why starting pvps with a signal is simply wrong. First signal gets a huge advantage.

If in 1v1 scenario I proc bd's Counterattack roughly twice on average, imagine how many times it would be proc'ed in 5v5 arena fights. 20-50% of team's hp with a bd just clicking a button

>balanced