My pic for competition: Jayrox, High-society

8)

sadly you cant see the screen of my mobile phone,it really sucks :(

you see,i have lv 18 sword,shield,helmet and armour  :blush: i play warspear even if i come/go from/to school or university, my mobile is always in my car :dirol:  and at home i use my netbook 8) (this is my new one,but i broke it :facepalm: i spend months time with it playing warspear,but now i use other one,thts why i had to edit screen :cray: i miss the speed and the easy way to click :cray: )

high-society  8)

good luck all

13876_.jpg

Hello all my friends and elves corpses (с) crossfit Therefore players are divided on MC and elves corpses ;D You are elves corpse :blush:

ah ok  ;D

well,everybody is a corpse sometimes  :blush:

Hmm.. suit, tie .. but what is that "coach shoes"  (maybe u will understand it, i dont know better word for this  :blush: ).

And i dont see anything on the phone, but not bad  ;)

Good Luck!

Hmm.. suit, tie .. but what is that "coach shoes"  (maybe u will understand it, i dont know better word for this  :blush: ).

And i dont see anything on the phone, but not bad  ;)

Good Luck!

my "suit shoes" are too small,need new :blush:

yea,tht sucks,dont know if its a phone problem(screensaver came too fast) or from cam,well...i saw too late,but hope its not a big problem :blush:

and thx :)

I really thought it was Justin Bieber at first.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  no no, its you. nice one anyway.  :yahoo:

no its me,but i knew befor tht somebody will say that... ;D

thx ;)

:clapping: :clapping:  justin biever xD nice photo bro :good: ur suit too small  :lol: gud luck hope u win and make cruely OP rogue  8)

:clapping: :clapping:  justin biever xD nice photo bro :good: ur suit too small  :lol: gud luck hope u win and make cruely OP rogue  8)

thank you bro :) (its only my cheap suit,my expensive one i only use for special moments :pardon:

)

i try my best  ;D in disturbing elfs at genie i am a pro yet :rofl: but only some elfs i hate cause they arrogant ,no friends ofc  :drinks:

cool photo, always knew you were a rich guy,

but millionaire justin beiber? didnt expect it  :facepalm:

someone inlove again  :facepalm:

cool photo, always knew you were a rich guy,

but millionaire justin beiber? didnt expect it  :facepalm:

Bro.. not a rich guy... look at his shoes  :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl:

Jayrox: Look at me im rich gay *puts on mothers fathers suit - stands next to neighbours car*

i am not rich,its my suit and my car,in germany its kind of normal to get a car as a present when you are 18 years old. but thanks for your spam.

i am not rich,its my suit and my car,in germany its kind of normal to get a car as a present when you are 18 years old. but thanks for your spam.

I want to get car as the present too :'(

normally at 16, but Sulla didn't get one at 16, 17, 18, not even at 20, he poor guy he spend all his money on a girl that he thinks that likes him then that girl leave him for Elven Bladedancers, poor guy he needs a real girlfriend and a real life not some cyber girl and 2D game yes, I said it 2 ducking D

normally at 16, but Sulla didn't get one at 16, 17, 18, not even at 20, he poor guy he spend all his money on a girl that he thinks that likes him then that girl leave him for Elven Bladedancers, poor guy he needs a real girlfriend and a real life not some cyber girl and 2D game yes, I said it 2 ducking D

in germany with 18,cause we are not allowed to drive cars here until we are 18. with 17 only when parents sit next to you and with 16 u not allowed to drive in germany. (the wheels i bought myself  :yahoo: )

and guys,please make that fight somewhere else....the drama thread still exist,doesnt it? thanks :drinks:

:rofl: :rofl:

wtf bro, you spend 24hrs in wow moaning about a girl you havent seen in 4 ducking years, CAUSE SHE HATES BOYS, and now fliritng with ducking alistra, a 3D NPC  :facepalm:

wtf bro, you spend 24hrs in wow moaning about a girl you havent seen in 4 ducking years, CAUSE SHE HATES BOYS, and now fliritng with ducking alistra, a 3D NPC  :facepalm:

bro, your the one who started ♥♥♥♥♥ING, cause shyleen was offline, you where like " OMFG I MISS HER BRO BLAH BLAH " " OMFG OMFG WHERE IS SHE " then I was " it's not like it's ducking 4 years blah blah blah " and whos the one with the emo pic and emo signiture, mr. I can't tell a girl i like her cuz i wanna be emo, you even spam me how to talk to a girl, a girl in a 2D game, IN A duckING 2 duckING D GAME BRO YOU NEED REAL GIRLS NOT CYBER GIRLS AND STOP PLAYING MONEY SUCKER MALL GAMES PLAY WOW  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  WHO GIVES A duck ALISTRA IS SEXIIIII

yea stop the spam bro,

stop your noob rumours about bd lovers, and go back to masturbating to your own girl chars in wow, while thinking about a girl who dont even like BOYS. what does she like then? GIRLS??? duck off bro.

trial ending bro, say goodbye to alistra.

bro, your the one who started ♥♥♥♥♥ING, cause shyleen was offline, you where like " OMFG I MISS HER BRO BLAH BLAH " " OMFG OMFG WHERE IS SHE " then I was " it's not like it's ducking 4 years blah blah blah " and whos the one with the emo pic and emo signiture, mr. I can't tell a girl i like her cuz i wanna be emo, you even spam me how to talk to a girl, a girl in a 2D game, IN A duckING 2 duckING D GAME BRO YOU NEED REAL GIRLS NOT CYBER GIRLS AND STOP PLAYING MONEY SUCKER MALL GAMES PLAY WOW  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  WHO GIVES A duck ALISTRA IS SEXIIIII

Aaaaahahahahahahahhhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Merc's reveal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I

im other spanish guy of all  poor with 18 years and no car cause if want one go work. Time back in spain dont exist the CRISIS and  ur family help u with ur first car  :cray: :cray: :cray:  BUT im inteligent troller and i use alpha Romeo of my dad  :lol: ....just need a carnet for drive  :spiteful: paying more money  :yahoo:  :facepalm: :yahoo:  :facepalm:

im other spanish guy of all  poor with 18 years and no car cause if want one go work. Time back in spain dont exist the CRISIS and  ur family help u with ur first car  :cray: :cray: :cray:  BUT im inteligent troller and i use alpha Romeo of my dad  :lol: ....just need a carnet for drive  :spiteful: paying more money  :yahoo: :facepalm: :yahoo: :facepalm:

i had to work for my driver license but my parents own a car shop,so for my dad it was easy to get a cool car for only little money ;D

but i wish u good luck tht u get one too soon :drinks:

this is MY PIC for THE COMPETITION..........

so stop that fight here,search another topic.

Lmao is there a diaper under that suit?  Dry your eyes its the internet  ;D

im other spanish guy of all  poor rich with 18 years and no car cause i spending all my money on warspear online.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey man im sure

you havent turn on ur laptop ;D

u r not playing warspear on laptop ;D

dumbass,go to school and learn to read.i wrote yet tht i had to edit it,the laptop is broken,it doesnt work anymore,learn to read :bad: idiot ;D

Glad someone else sees the resemblance.

14258_.jpg

Glad someone else sees the resemblance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: