Shaman / Druid heal ( Stack )

Bdsc

Adding stack option to cyclic heal with lower % of the 2nd heal skill

For example

I'm a shaman with a 200 heal point and another shaman with 100 heal point

If we heal the same target the skill gets stacked like this

The higher heal skill full and the lower heal skill only heal by 75-50% of its original power let's say it's 75%

So the total heal is 275

-Can 2 Druid / shaman can continually stack healing skill on both of them on the same time

= Unless they are both shamans and and they reached +60 % cool down ( enchant and skill ) they can't "it's possible but it's stupid to make your cool down +60% because it will double your energy consumption "

-Does that mean we don't need priest / necro anymore ?

= Actually , at any case priest / necro is much better than 2 shaman / druid just for stacked heal " necro/ priest have a higher heal rate , shield , more support expert skills such as Aura and redemption Mental pit and infection " so they still better but the suggestion is made because they are too much demanded as a healers because their heal is stackable ' 2 necro can heal the same target '

-75% -50% is kinda op

= I know .... imagine fighting 2 shamans vs 2 tank same amp lvl tanks can't kill any of them even if it's 2vs 1 if they stack (250 +(250*75%) )= 431 ya its but I'm saying 75% rate only used in special situations but normal stack can be 20-30%

= THE SPECIAL SITUATION:

Dungeons from all lvls and difficulties

Killing A High dmg bosses ( I'm sure we gonna see a lot of those )

what if 5 druids/shamans heal one target? :o

Only 2 skills can be stacked not more

187.5% where that came from

I said dung 150%_175% out side max 130% it don't seem useful to waste 70% of you heal power in fights but it's possible

Jigsaw it's dung mainly

I'm not a fan of adding another healing advantage to druids but it don't seem fair to add it for shamans since it work from char start