Bosses with stupidly high HP are not fun

Ikafati

Click the boss. Wait. Get trash. Repeat. How is this fun? The only boss that's somewhat interesting is Black Elm, but even he has flaws. He needs teamwork, he has a cool attack pattern and interesting connection with mobs he spawns. But even then, 3 million HP? Why not reduce it to 1 million and adjust mob respawn rates. Then he would become the first good boss this game has. Every single boss prior to Elm is simply a sponge with high HP and 1-2 skills he repeats from time to time. If the pattern continues, we will simply have to waste more and more time on these mobs with unusually high HP

• Developer

Hello there!

Elm was a first monster with it's own behavior pattern (not really, Kronus was the first attempt). We'll try to make future bosses more interesting and less obvious. However, we'll take a look on current bosses and will change them if needed - Elm and Kronus are the first contenders.

Sometimes that huge HP isn't that useless, but I can agree that sometimes it is, depends on purpose.

Await the future when a boss can heal, or have minions that heal it.

Sam Hain healed himself

Black Elm's minions heal him

The future is now

Edited by Shil

I agree with Shil that the big, time consuming bosses (and dungeon levels) are not my favorite. My favorite parts of the game are the challenges that can be finished in stages without having to sit at the game constantly for 30 minutes or more.