Shadowsss want help..... Read it.... :P (req. 1 pt)

shubhs

Hi! Guys and girlz.. Are u stuck at quest called shadows and wanna do it badly.... I can provide u with a simple way to do it.... Just follow the plan and everything will b like charm.... YOU REQUIRE JUST 1 PARTY TO DO IT. No wasteing time at trade chat asking for help or waiting to gather and make time to all to cme and do shadows. JUST FOLLOW PLAN AND U R DONE. So here is the plan.....  According to me, the best party to do shadows consists of, 2 Ranger (as tanker), 2 druid (as healer), 1 bladedancer (as helper of tanker). Shadows use sun magic to atk their enemy so its very important for tanker to had a sun resist set. ITS EASY TO GET SUN RESIST SET AS GET LVL 13 SET AND ENCHANT IT WITH SUN RUNE. Both ranger should have sun resist set. Better i say high sun resist. Bladedancer should have proper sun resist (Not req to enchant armor with sun rune). The plan is simple as all know at left top corner only two shadow atk (i forgot color red and black i think) whatever but they r 2. Both druid should heal 200+. Now the plan is simple blade dancer aggro shadow to top left corner and no one atk shadows till bladedancer reach at top left corner or all shadows atk u. As bd reach corner one of the ranger quicky atk shadows. All shadows try to cme and atk the ranger but only one succeed and the other ranger will atk 2 or 3 times to take aggro of that shadows and both ranger atk same shadows to get faster kill. Both druid should keep focous at ranger and now bd work is just to sap and aggro shadows so bd should have high mana regen. For saftey bd should not try to tank shadows or he dead by atk of all six shadows. Repeat the step to get all 5 mirror. You can take more member if u want for ur saftey........  Whoever tries my plan plz comment here so others can know how the plan is. Gudluck for shadows to all quester and hope u get it done easily...... (anyone need any help in game pm my bd shubs lvl 19 bd SHAPPIRE SERVER).... REQ ANY HELP COMMENT DOWN ON THIS TOPIC.....

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea but... It would be a coincedence that u will find those 4 other people. Most that need it cant afford the gear and enchant, trust me im one of those people..  :'(