Not quitting just taking a break from the game.

Itachifire

Hello there Warspear players. Cause of circumstances and personal reasons and other things im not able to continue to play this game for the time being. For those who are my friends (specially lvl 14 players). Ill be back once i get my things straighten out. For those who hate for no reason whatsoever save ur hating comments. All i have to say is thanks to Deadeagle (Eaglewars) and all of Eagles cribs for all the help and support you guys are the real lvl 14 pros. Ill be back but for the time being im going to focus in real life. It really sucks that i had to.leave midway arena season but ill be back and finish what i started. Gonna miss you guys specially my bestfriends krackel,jybut,kaworu and of course eagle. Take good care my friends and ill be back mark my words.

#Eaglescribforever

8):)

Edited by Itachifire

Good luck for you! I will miss you lots in game although we have never talked much. You are just part of that "Warspear Crew" of the people who has always been there while I was playing :/ My best wishes! I hope everything will go great :)

Good luck for you! I will miss you lots in game although we have never talked much. You are just part of that "Warspear Crew" of the people who has always been there while I was playing :/ My best wishes! I hope everything will go great :)

Thanks and ive been playing for a long time i started around October of 2011.

ima miss you itachi bro make sure to text me ingame ill be waiting for your return :

Me too bro but dont worry ill be alright. Not the first time that i take a break.:)