2016 US Presidential polls: Who do you want?

Corona virus

Who should be president?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be president?

• Bernie Sanders
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ben Carson
    • Ted Cruz
    • Other

For some reason it is mainstream now for the conservatives to hate Muslims.

Give them reasons not to, after what happened last year. ISIS, stabbings in Israel, executions...

Not that I think that Islam is bad or something. In fact, I have nothing against them. But if you're going to kill because of your religion, you are either on too much drugs or crazed.

Some NSFW shit down here, watch it on your own risk!

You serious?

Veeeery serious?

Ok, here it is. Copy/paste link.

Edited by Nosotraes

Well, in America we have: Sandyhhok, Columbian, Isla Vista, Aura Colorado, Virginia Tech, Oregon as well as numerous other shooting done by Americans with death tolls sometimes in the 20s and Conservatives seem to think there's no problem.

Edited by Snowman

• 1 month later...

After the Las Vegas debate Chris Matthews, a democratic news reporter, interviewed Donald Trump. At the end Matthews asked Trump if he thinks Obama is an illegitimate president and Trump refused to answer. This was hugely suprising to me. First off when has Donald Trump, of all people, hesitated to insult someone? He attacks anyone who slightly disagrees with him yet refused to call Obama a name that isn't even that terrible. Hell, even Chris Christie called Obama a "Feckless weakling" that very night. Second is that Trump supporters would have loved to hear Trump call Obama that. Gaurenteed over 90% of Trump supporters would have loved if Trump said it because they think it or even harsher. Trump stated it was because the media won't leave him alone about his opinion but Donald Trump calling Obama illegitimate would not have mattered in the media because it's already assumed he thinks that way.

Give your opinion: Why didn't Trump call Obama an illegitimate president?

Edited by Snowman

• 1 month later...

Iowa caucus just ended with Ted Cruz winning by quite a lot, Donald Trump barely getting second over Marco Rubio. The big news of the night though was how close Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton got to each other. Clinton just barely squeaked by with about 4 more points than Sanders(There are over 1400 total points). Virtually, this was a tie because they received the same number of delegates.

Tough to say, alot of factors are involved. For Ted Cruz it was Iowa because he needed the support of the evangelical voters, without Iowa he probably would have flopped. For Bernie Sanders it's probably South Carolina because the voter base there is 60% black and Sanders is polling very poorly when it comes to black voters. He's very likely to loose South Carolina but if he were to win he'd be in a great position. 

Another debate by the democrats, as usual it didn't have the fireworks that are synonymous with the republican debates. Tomorrow the republican debate will have Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Bush, Christie, and Kasich. On Tuesday the New Hampshire primary will take place where Bernie Sanders is expected to win, possibly Donald Trump will win on the republican side because New Hampshire isn't as evangelical as Iowa. After that there won't be any more major events(maybe a debate or 2) until February 20th where Nevada(democrats only, republicans on the 23rd) will cacaus and South Carolina will primary as I'm aware.

Oh damn debate over Rubio did awful, I didn't think it was possible but he somehow managed to do worse than Ben Carson.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This election is kind of like pick your disease, leprosy or bubonic plague

Edited by Thornrak

• 7 months later...

we are less screwed now*.

Well you had the option between screwed and very screwed and in the German point of view you chose the option very screwed :blush:

As a Polish person, this is great news.

Does it suck for Germans? Certainly Trump and Merkel won't have good chemistry. And from what I've seen, German media paints Trump as second coming of Hitler. But don't worry, only one more year until someone will Machen Deutschland wieden gross.

Edited by Azebu

God damnit people... I don't usually swear on the forums, but I just have to say this: Most of you don't live in the US. Then why in the living hell would you be bothered by their politics?

As a Polish person, this is great news.

Does it suck for Germans? Certainly Trump and Merkel won't have good chemistry. And from what I've seen, German media paints Trump as second coming of Hitler. But don't worry, only one more year until someone will Machen Deutschland wieden gross.

Don't you dare saying that last sentence again.

You have no idea about how German media paints Trump and what I can say for sure they don't point him as a new Hitler.

There are some people who can search for facts on their own and can make their own opinion. If you support someone who is racist, molests women and generally doesn't like women, then I don't wanna know what went wrong in your life.

And again, don't ever say something like the last part again

God damnit people... I don't usually swear on the forums, but I just have to say this: Most of you don't live in the US. Then why in the living hell would you be bothered by their politics?

Because it influences many countries in the economy and also in some other aspects.

I have the feeling too many people lacking the skill to imagine the whole conception of the world.

Believing that what happens in America stays there and doesn't influent other parts of the world at all is too close-minded thinking.