2016 US Presidential polls: Who do you want?

Corona virus

Who should be president?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be president?

• Bernie Sanders
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ben Carson
    • Ted Cruz
    • Other

Well it's like the opposite, if everyone were atheists/agnostics/irelligious, we will always find or create religion. Well, almost everyone in the world have religious ancestors. You need to remember what you once have. "Humans are just talking monkeys with mouths" is scientific but a little bit pointless. I don't want to die meaninglessly and all but nothing. 

well believe it or not, you are in a small planet that turns around a small star which belongs to a small galaxy which is in a small galaxy group. There are gazillions of planets,star systems out there. Whatever you do or beleive doesnt really matter. Just because you have a better brain than other mammals and can think better, it wont give your life a meaning. I hope humans understands how tiny we actually are and end the fighting. You can conquer all the world but it wont really matter. You are still just a few cells put together and nothing more.

well believe it or not, you are in a small planet that turns around a small star which belongs to a small galaxy which is in a small galaxy group. There are gazillions of planets,star systems out there. Whatever you do or beleive doesnt really matter. Just because you have a better brain than other mammals and can think better, it wont give your life a meaning. I hope humans understands how tiny we actually are and end the fighting. You can conquer all the world but it wont really matter. You are still just a few cells put together and nothing more.

True wisdom here.

well.....

Bears don't eat chickens, mostly fish for meat depending the area, so they wouldn't know what chicken tastes like,

Badly put together meme, should be something more deadly to humans, which occasionally feasts on chickens to compare, the taste of human meat.

Edited by Sulla

Jeb Bush is way behind because people don't like his brother. His own party doesn't even like politicians, they want someone who has never held political office. If you're in Kaliningrad how do you know about Jeb Bush?

Actually I'm pretty interested in politics, I also read about every interesting candidate in USA during primaries.

American politics is much different from ours, it really LOOKS LIKE politics, not a circus.

Some candidates are pretty funny, like Bernie or Trump, some are really conservatively serious, like mentioned Bush or Rubio, some of them resilient and dreadful, like Hillary.

So much of a choice, really.

Actually I'm pretty interested in politics, I also read about every interesting candidate in USA during primaries.

American politics is much different from ours, it really LOOKS LIKE politics, not a circus.

Some candidates are pretty funny, like Bernie or Trump, some are really conservatively serious, like mentioned Bush or Rubio, some of them resilient and dreadful, like Hillary.

So much of a choice, really.

Hilary or Bernie have pretty much won, trump has ruined it for the republicans, nobody wants another Bush, even though he's not like his brother. the other two  republicans are unlike-able to the masses. they have far to many running.

Edited by Sulla

Honestly I don't think the American politics are good at all, to have only two parties in such a big country it gives to much might to just a bunch of people. I'm just hoping the Republicans won't win but sadly many Americans are considering the Republicans as new leading Party since Obama gave many promises which he couldn't keep :/

Honestly I don't think the American politics are good at all, to have only two parties in such a big country it gives to much might to just a bunch of people. I'm just hoping the Republicans won't win but sadly many Americans are considering the Republicans as new leading Party since Obama gave many promises which he couldn't keep :/

Two parties, but different people, that's what important.

No one ever say that Bernie is the same person as Hillary, and they still are on the same team :)

Dunno about inside, but outside Obama looks like professor of politics, gentle and soft, but still on guard.

Edited by r0land

No one ever say that Bernie is the same person as Hillary, and they still are on the same team :)

Dunno about inside, but outside Obama looks like professor of politics, gentle and soft, but still on guard.

Obama is a great politican, no doubt, but it's also no doubt that he disappointed his comptatriots a lot.

And the people in one party might be different but they are still having the same target as party and community. Or at least they got a couple of same targets.

Before complaining about 'Murican politics, first take a look at Dutch politics. Our government doesn't work, and hasn't worked for over 200 years.

To be honest a large number of people in America want Obama dead. These are usually gun nuts that the US is infamous for. For the most part US politics is a circus, people name calling and finger pointing without actually looking for solutions. Hillary and Bernie are the 2 most likely canadites to win mainly because Trump is making his party a laughing stock.

To be honest a large number of people in America want Obama dead. These are usually gun nuts that the US is infamous for. For the most part US politics is a circus, people name calling and finger pointing without actually looking for solutions. Hillary and Bernie are the 2 most likely canadites to win mainly because Trump is making his party a laughing stock.

Considering that a few people wanna see him dead because he's black. Probably less people in America dislike black people but there are still those who don't mind to see them down.

Considering that a few people wanna see him dead because he's black. Probably less people in America dislike black people but there are still those who don't mind to see them down.

There's all sorts of reasons: he's pro gun control, he's a democrat, he's (half)black, Ted Nugent's comments a few years back really don't help.

I'm too lazy to reply to this thread xD. I was going to reply earlier but I'm so lazy :lol:

Anyway, how can everyone in the world unite? We're all related to each other.

Why are humans humanoid? 4 fingers and 1 thumb, seems strange... 

Atheists believe that there are no god or gods

Agnostics believe that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. 

"I believe the government should not do anything based on their religious beliefs, that's the separation of church and state."

Well if they don't, they will be regarded as defective humans as result. Hmm, anyway this is just politics. Fighting each other for the sake of beliefs is something very offtopic here. I don't know who to vote because, I still don't know who.

Why are humans humanoid? 4 fingers and 1 thumb, seems strange...

Atheists believe that there are no god or gods

Agnostics believe that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

"I believe the government should not do anything based on their religious beliefs, that's the separation of church and state."

Well if they don't, they will be regarded as defective humans as result. Hmm, anyway this is just politics. Fighting each other for the sake of beliefs is something very offtopic here. I don't know who to vote because, I still don't know who.

O.o

Actually, you are the first person who posted offtopic.

• 2 weeks later...

Lincoln Chafee dropped like a sack of bricks, Clinton had her Benghazi hearings, and there will be another republican debate soon, that'll be funny to watch.

Edited by Snowman

• 2 weeks later...

I praise God that Obama cannot win elections anymore... I hope a strong man will be the next president, who will do everything back what Obama ruined. Send soldiers back to the Middle East, follow the original purpose of the state establishing fathers of the United States of America, more exactly, make the constitutional laws be based on the Bible.

Also, do not hide at home. Go to the place where defence and support is needed: Israel. If Israel fails, there is noone who can stop Iran and the Islam to conquer the world. Do not think you can stop them. You were given great power to use it to defend the weaker and help them destroy the evil, not to try to make peace with the beast. Do you think that a country, Iran would accept your conditions? That they would claim the same that you claim? Peace, freedom of religions, equality of women? No! The Qur'an states that you can only go to heaven if you kill those who are against the Islam. Do you think that people who beleive in this could agree and live in peace with you? They have no peace, no freedom in religions, no equality of women!

Go against the Iran deal! It brings danger to the nation!

Why do you let homosexuals to marry like people with normal sexual identity can? Or if you let, why 9 people say what 300 million should do? Why not let this 300 million vote on this question? Why do you punish people who don't agree with homosexuals, for example their religion doesn't allow this? Why?

Why do you spare your power on this?

You know, if you look on the history of the United States of America, you should realise that the country was only strong and successful when this power was used for something good. Nowadays you do exactly the opposite what you were sent for.

I made a research. Which side, Democratic or Conservative are better? And according to me, I couldn't choose. Conservative are closer to me, however, there are points that I don't like in them, but in Democratics.

Hard to choose :D But I hope someone with a clean mind will get on power, who can bring back the reputation of the USA...

Yes, The constitution should be repealed and replaced with Hammurab and Ten Commandments. Also US should send their troops everywhere to mess things up again. And yes, homosexuals must not be able to marry because someone interprets some old fairy tale in his own favor. 

In addtion, Iran must be punished because they almost managed to decide start their nuclear weapon programme. No country should be allowed to have nuclear weapons. And even though whole idea of parliamentary democracy is to let the representatives to decide, we must not let them decide because of the bible.

Wow. Someone is being sarcastic :D

One comment: please don't call the book what is the basic of a worldwide religion a fairy tale. The fact that you don't beleive in it doesn't mean that what it says cannot be the truth.

Well I'm sorry if it hurts someone's feelings but it logically thinking, the Bible and Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets have similar basis in real life :unknw: If someone wants to believe, no problem, but don't get offended if others tell what they think about it.

And back to the topic. The great wall of 'Murica on Mexico border would be something worth seeing

Ben Carson admitted his book about his life was full of lies, and cancelled to be a candidate on the elections.

Edited by BTminBT