War idea

Corona virus

War based on kills  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

• Yes, this would help the wars last longer.
    • No, MCs are weak crybabies who loose the wars cuz they suck!
    • No, this won't be too helpful, a different idea is needed.
    • Wars are fine the way they are.

Wars should be based on kills, not territory. On US, elf win the war in about 3 minutes, other war records show one faction, more often than not elf, winning 3-0. Heres my idea:

Wars can either be time based or based on a specific kill number. Time based would be most kills achieved in a certain time frame. Number would be first to achieve the number. Of course there will be a level minimum so someone doesnt spam kill lvl 1. It can also fit both. Criteria, time and kills. Lets say 500 kills in 30 minutes. Most kills of not 500 by the end of 30 minutes will get 1 star, 500 in 15-30 minutes will get 2 stars, 500 in under 15 minutes will be 3 stars.

It's not rlly cause AoA is here or whatever is here.

It's cuz cash is here. Rogues like Ohnoi etc

buy a load of revive scrolls and keep reviving at the

flag, and damage it.

Mcoiners do the job.

I like the Idea

It's not rlly cause AoA is here or whatever is here.
It's cuz cash is here. Rogues like Ohnoi etc
buy a load of revive scrolls and keep reviving at the
flag, and damage it.

Mcoiners do the job.

Nah I only see 1 or 2 mc using revive scrolls in wars now, the majority of the work is now done by mc banding together all of a sudden (completely out of nowhere) and winning fair and square.

Who's mc war leader? Bravo :clapping:

Ok i habe war suggetions and also a sughestikn to get mc sidecompetative to elves dont pown so badly.. first off id like to say war should literally consist of last man standing or kill count.. also you must creat one more faction for each side that way people will create more mc accounts... theres never any mc on besides sith lmao... please adapt to the players and stop relying on the same old thing..... people are quitting left and right and just increasing lvl of hero to 26 and gear is not enough as it is still too pricey for noobs.... please make new factions so noob mc can have a chance at war... and plsssssss change the war basis

The kill count idea sounds fun, but I don't see how it would change the balance. Wouldn't the dominant side still win by killing players rather than attacking the flags?

...I only see 1 or 2 mc using revive scrolls in wars now, the majority of the work is now done by mc banding together all of a sudden (completely out of nowhere) and winning fair and square.

Who's mc war leader? Bravo :clapping:

I agree. MC on EU has been able to win when they mobilize in large groups. Organized defense has also been important. In early wars AOA burned a lot of life scrolls at elf flags and MC still lost. Then after a long stretch of crushing victories by elfs,  MC got more organized and experienced at defending, slowed the elf victories to a series of draws and close matches, then shifted to attack. AOA did not play a big part in turning things around, though it certainly helps MC to have them participate.

Yinyang was one key leader in the last war. Not sure there's ever a single leader - there are usually several people who work together in chat to organize the defense and attack.