PROMETHEUS

Usama Tayyab

Prometheus inviting players.farm together big boss like spawn;faceless;ponti;satrap;and new boss elm+map2 boss at aa.and get full rep at rg tt and ts join Prometheus now.one of the greatest guild in warspear

I know that it is Driz's guild, I just wanted you to notice that you spelled the guilds name wrong in the topic name :)

P.S. Driz doesn't give much on loyalty, I still remember when he kicked all his members because you failed to get #2 in Guild tournament.

drizzzz inviting player who wont leave guild and will be active and get full rep at rg tt and ts,and wont leave guild no matter what....just pm drizzzz or any hier or explorer or pm my game char bgodslayer in game

No worries Ameen :P I know Mercs and Prometheus hate eachother much lol

Idc, actually I meant don't you dare to leave the guild for any reason :spiteful:

And why drizzzz dismiss all member plz go and ask him the reason.The way u said it is totally opposite to what the guild members knows.

No need to ask Drizzz I have friends who were "victims" of his "crime". No offense but Prometheus isn't even nearly one of the greatest guilds on Warspear :)

Edited by Julie

• 1 year later...