benjaminbt

So. I have seen epic ideas under this thread, many of them should be built in Warspear Online. However, I also see comments claiming that this would never happen. Our ideas will never be built in the game we love.

What if a representative among you, dear developers, would visit Suggestions thread sometimes and comment on ideas like "Good idea" or "I see opportunity in this idea". To give us hope that we can help developing your game. Of course, things wouldn't stop here. For example every two updates you should contain something taken from the awesome ideas made here, beleive, it would attract more people to play. A game where your suggestions are welcomed!

Think about it, devs. This is a great opportunity for you.

Though I'm afraid this is will also be only one of the long lost suggestions on Warspear Online forum...

A suggestion that everyone agrees with. Most of these new updates won't have happened without players suggesting it, yet i've never seen them giving credit to anyone, but i guess that's just how game development works.

this is will also be only one of the long lost suggestions on Warspear Online forum...

Unfortunately this is the real truth.

Devs see all suggestions. They don't respond anymore because it's more trouble than just letting it die.

Don't worry if some people tell you it's terrible. All that matters is if devs like it or not. And especially don't care about people who claim to have more experience in game development than devs themselves, and say things require too much work or it's impossible.