painting armors

yigit-arsy666@outlook.com

here is the suggestion;

i do not like costumes. They are expensive for me and i want to show my gears. But they are in bad colours and dont match with themselves.

Black armor paint,red armor paint(goes on like this) should be added to the mcoin shop. What they do is, they change the colour of your armor.(duh) Its the armor version of the hair colour on mcoin shop.

And also for weapons maybe? This could add a lot more diversity for our looks. ty for reading.

Because ws is not a barbie doll game.

I feel like you play too much Minecraft. Painting stuff is not really for an MMORPG game.

Is this your first MMO? It's pretty common nowadays. This is a social game, people want to look nice. You could say the same arguments against costumes themselves.

Is this your first MMO? It's pretty common nowadays. This is a social game, people want to look nice. You could say the same arguments against costumes themselves.

Name one good mmorpg game where you'd paint your armor and everything like barbie doll games, I've got a suggestion tho, devs please add lipstick and makeup kit in miracle shop.

Name one good mmorpg game where you'd paint your armor and everything like barbie doll games, I've got a suggestion tho, devs please add lipstick and makeup kit in miracle shop.

Final Fantasy XIV. It's second most popular subscription-based MMO right now.

WS is generally people's first MMO, painting armour provides more customisation and variety in games.

It's popular and demanded in multiple successful MMOs or non MMOs, who wouldn't want to dye armour whatever color they want? Or even weapons.

Edited by Sulla

Not that bad, adds customization to the game, however,

sometimes not even coloring your eq would help you out.

Either try to get skins, or costumes, only way to make

your char's look better.

Ik, some costumes are expensive, some not tho.

the cheapest ones go from 3k to 10k.

you are saying this isnt a barbie doll game, just look at all the stupid costumes we have :). My cape is purple, shield black mace blue arnor orange spear blue-white. answer me this, Would turning them all to black-gray make me less or more like a barbie doll?

This gives more complication to the game, why make paintings, would you rather buy them in Mcoin shop than costumes? This would only give one more money earning way for gms, I bet it wouldn't cost less than 15 mc/piece. And if you count: It would cost like 150 mc to fully paint an armor set. It is USELESS. I have never actually seen any option like this in any MMOs, instead , new and nicer starter haircuts should be added instead of the current ugly ones. There is no good looking haircut for a girl...

Edited by BTminBT

This gives more complication to the game, why make paintings, would you rather buy them in Mcoin shop than costumes? This would only give one more money earning way for gms, I bet it wouldn't cost less than 15 mc/piece. And if you count: It would cost like 150 mc to fully paint an armor set. It is USEFUL. I have never actually seen any option like this in any MMOs, instead , new and nicer starter haircuts should be added instead of the current ugly ones. There is no good looking haircut for a girl...

Costumes cost way more than 150mc.

There are only 5 (6 if you can use shield) visible armor parts. Why would you paint rings.

It's not hard, it'd require slight recoloring of existing armors, and giving them a color layer, in the same manner as hair works.

Well maybe the problem is that the game has this indie look to it, and some of you are turbo-hipsters who think indie games have to look terrible.

Paints would cost way more that 150 mcoins for a full set. Since people would start painting their armor, a lot of costumes would be used less, so devs would have to balance the price according to the costumes prices. But yeah, I'd like to see this in the game. Maybe we could paint skins as well?

This gives more complication to the game, why make paintings, would you rather buy them in Mcoin shop than costumes? This would only give one more money earning way for gms, I bet it wouldn't cost less than 15 mc/piece. And if you count: It would cost like 150 mc to fully paint an armor set. It is USEFUL. I have never actually seen any option like this in any MMOs, instead , new and nicer starter haircuts should be added instead of the current ugly ones. There is no good looking haircut for a girl...

I'd appreciate an emo haircut for both genders c:

Costumes cost way more than 150mc.

There are only 5 (6 if you can use shield) visible armor parts. Why would you paint rings.

It's not hard, it'd require slight recoloring of existing armors, and giving them a color layer, in the same manner as hair works.

Well maybe the problem is that the game has this indie look to it, and some of you are turbo-hipsters who think indie games have to look terrible.

Lol, I appreciate your honesty. No, I am not hipster, I want new things ingame. But I really don't see the purpose of this. Maybe if paints would give some extra passive buff for the armor... Just a little-bittle...

Lol, I appreciate your honesty. No, I am not hipster, I want new things ingame. But I really don't see the purpose of this. Maybe if paints would give some extra passive buff for the armor... Just a little-bittle...

Cosmetic items stay cosmetic, not empowering bullshit

NO,i played dragonest,rift,Starlegends,and many more -_- and i haven't seen Gear Decoration

btw try to think u want to paint your gear ?,how did you paint that gear that as small as hell?its not easy to change graphic or  draw it

if you dont trust just look HOW HARD LOSTSAGA gear decoration is.

NO,i played dragonest,rift,Starlegends,and many more -_- and i haven't seen Gear Decoration

btw try to think u want to paint your gear ?,how did you paint that gear that as small as hell?its not easy to change graphic or draw it

Rift has a dye system, these games are terrible, and can name even more with a dye system.

They don't change anything, or create a new "graphic", it's a simple color change of already existing gear, simpler than adding new costumes,

it will just change what controls the coloura in the code. :) i dont know coding really but it would be something like this

if

used (black gear dye) change(purple cape) to (black cape)

something like this :D idk what they use to code the game.

Colors cannot be changed end of point becouse some use more then one colour.... If u want a colour costume I propose one suit named [Chameleon Invisible Suit] this suit is capable to change colour automatically by background colour like invisible but u are not only takes colour from backgrounds on costume! 

btw try to think u want to paint your gear ?,how did you paint that gear that as small as hell?its not easy to change graphic or draw it

I played Final Fantasy XIV, Realm of the Mad God, Spiral Knights, Runes of Magic, Monster Hunter, Tibia, Wurm Online, Project Gorgon, Terraria, and all of those let you change color of your armor. There is a lot of ways to implement it, even if armors are multicolored.

it will just change what controls the coloura in the code. :) i dont know coding really but it would be something like this

if

used (black gear dye) change(purple cape) to (black cape)

something like this :D idk what they use to code the game.

Again, some of the SWTOR concepts are awesome. We have dyes, and an enchantment slot to put it in. This could be a nice idea to add.

this are s*** small mmo u should play WOW,,Silk Road and big games not s*** small then u can come and comment

I played Final Fantasy XIV, Realm of the Mad God, Spiral Knights, Runes of Magic, Monster Hunter, Tibia, Wurm Online, Project Gorgon, Terraria, and all of those let you change color of your armor. There is a lot of ways to implement it, even if armors are multicolored.

Edited by DARKLORDESe

this are s*** small mmo u should play WOW,,Silk Road and big games not s*** small then u can come and comment

The guy I was responding to listed small MMOs without dye features, and to play on equal ground, I listed small MMOs with dye features.

On top of that, Warspear itself is a small MMO. "Shitty" is subjective.

But you could bring up better examples. WoW is now a husk of its former self, nowhere comparable to what it was when it was big. Nobody talks about WoW nowadays, right? And, WoW has transmog system now, which lets you change how your gear looks.

Same with Silkroad, game is irrelevant in today's market.

While we're at it, why not bring up text MMOs from 90s? Those didn't have dyes either, right?

Times have changed kid. Older games did not have dyes, because of the technology limiting them. Nowadays, it's very simple.

Grow up, get some programming or game development experience, then you can come and comment.  ;)

Rift has a dye system, these games are terrible, and can name even more with a dye system.

They don't change anything, or create a new "graphic", it's a simple color change of already existing gear, simpler than adding new costumes,

yes, the dye would just swap the sprite's palette

if it was changing colour its still possible,but for decorating or something else like the one on this video

check it out