Important Stuff/Big Problem for me

Jigsaw-PZ

Hi there,

My "Mace of Inquisitor" and "Inquisitor's Shield" skins don't Glow(shine, sparkle.. etc). Now, some of you may think this isn't a problem at all,  but you have to think of it this way: i (and other tanks) did not spend all that time racking up achievement medals just to have normal looking, unremarkable, second class skins. These things are supposed to look Epic, all other inquisitor skins glow except for these.

Screenshot_2015-09-25-20-34-57.png

Look at me, do you know how much more badass i'd look with glowing skins!? (Even thinking about it makes my legs tingle)

I'd greatly appreciate it if you fix this for us, if not the shield then at least make the mace glow, thank you.

Another note: Why don't shield skins glow?

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

So the skins need to be on high amped gear for them to glow? Since when??

Yes, it needs to be +7 or higher to glow.

Btw how many medals for those skins? c:

Edited by Cybernem

Yes, it needs to be +7 or higher to glow.

Ahh i see, that explains why the mace doesn't glow(i put it on a +1 lvl13 axe), thx for the info.

The shield is a different story though, i have a +8 shield that never glows, and a friend's +10 shield doesn't either. 

200 medals, the skins differ depending on what class you are.

endeed shield is considered armor part!

Ahh i see, that explains why the mace doesn't glow(i put it on a +1 lvl13 axe), thx for the info.

The shield is a different story though, i have a +8 shield that never glows, and a friend's +10 shield doesn't either. 

but now should be diferent why becouse is caonsiderated wepon too why becouse is using paladins shield like wepon wen uses the skill so clonclusion now is should be added glow for it too!

Other armors parts should remain and Forever not glowing this is my new opiniion at actualy how it is game now!

Another question for all how u get skins at paladin only for 1h and shield or is at your own choose?

My opinion should be like this paladins should get 1h exe \mace+shield skin,2h mace,exe or spear at own choose of player to get one of this type!(same in case barb,dk)

Rangers Bow or xbow!

Bd 1h mace or exe or dagger same at case rouges!

Others can get skin only for staff!

Like this should be to be fair but isnt or i dont know becouse i dont get yet 200medals!

Another question for all how u get skins at paladin only for 1h and shield or is at your own choose?

My opinion should be like this paladins should get 1h exe \mace+shield skin,2h mace,exe or spear at own choose of player to get one of this type!(same in case barb,dk)

Rangers Bow or xbow!

Bd 1h mace or exe or dagger same at case rouges!

Others can get skin only for staff!

Like this should be to be fair but isnt or i dont know becouse i dont get yet 200medals!

Nope, no choosing, just like your beginner weapon at lvl1:

Tanks get 1h weapon and shield skin: Am not sure about DK but barbs get 1h axe and palas get 1h mace.

Rangers get Bow skin

BD get Sword skins

And Rogues get dagger skins

uhhh dont like this...should be better how i sayd to have option to select one of them wich want how writed up!

Nope, no choosing, just like your beginner weapon at lvl1:

Tanks get 1h weapon and shield skin: Am not sure about DK but barbs get 1h axe and palas get 1h mace.

Rangers get Bow skin

BD get Sword skins

And Rogues get dagger skins