Expert skills

neelam

Question

I understand in one of early updates gm said that expert skills won't work on any boss I.e. they ll' resist them but I recently came across this achievement kill the swamp slug and found out its very difficult to kill it without necro skill. My question is why are there expert skills working on boss like slug and why aren't of elfs??

23 answers to this question

But this is a good point. It's kinda impossible for us Elves to kill Slug while it is easy for the Forsakens. And as Cyber said, not all SKILLS work, here as example Bladedancers Hamstring. It doesn't matter if it's an expert skill or a standard skill. There will always be some resisted ones, sad but can't change it :) And as far as I know the Druid's Waterball works very well on bosses, it just resists the additional Strike for the adds around.

But this is a good point. It's kinda impossible for us Elves to kill Slug while it is easy for the Forsakens. And as Cyber said, not all SKILLS work, here as example Bladedancers Hamstring. It doesn't matter if it's an expert skill or a standard skill. There will always be some resisted ones, sad but can't change it :) And as far as I know the Druid's Waterball works very well on bosses, it just resists the additional Strike for the adds around.

julie u looks cute . :D

All sentiels have from decreasing damage is sap skill of bladedancer but doesnt make rates of mental pit, it is kinda impossible for sentiels .. 

It was possible to kill slug before pit.

It was done.

Forest song is nightmare equivalence. And the amount of stun guns you people have is also another point.

OOOR pay me 50k and i bring my necro 4/4 pit simple. :3

I already said our so called "stun guns" are resisted by boss n songs only work if use it wisely and they ain't much of help adding to it screen bug is a old thing in war spear

I just wish they give us equal opportunity but what is just injustice to our side

julie u looks cute . :D

Thank you :)

I already said our so called "stun guns" are resisted by boss n songs only work if use it wisely and they ain't much of help adding to it screen bug is a old thing in war spear

I just wish they give us equal opportunity but what is just injustice to our side

Yup, this time Forsaken/Mountain Clan have a better perspective to complete the Achie :( I guess both sides have their good and bad skills and we have to accept it the way it is

I was in a slug kill party, and we did kinda well, however, after an accidental missclick, our tank died and so did everyone in a little time. With necros it is easier to make it, only mcsakens have done this achievement so far on EU as I know. Requires very high amped equip and op skilled players tho...

I was in a slug kill party, and we did kinda well, however, after an accidental missclick, our tank died and so did everyone in a little time. With necros it is easier to make it, only mcsakens have done this achievement so far on EU as I know. Requires very high amped equip and op skilled players tho...

That's a high requirement for today's standards. Either you are pro and low amped, or you are noob or high amped. With then a few hanging inbetween the two major groups, and even less who are actually pro, and have high amped gear.

We can kill the Slug, we just don't know how.

I think swamp slug achievement is perfectly fair. Keep in mind theres an achievement to max range wpn craft, elf can max this and benefit, mc max this and waste time and money.

Keep in mind theres an achievement to max range wpn craft, elf can max this and benefit, mc max this and waste time and money.

never seen this achievement, show it plz in a picture :)

I think swamp slug achievement is perfectly fair. Keep in mind theres an achievement to max range wpn craft, elf can max this and benefit, mc max this and waste time and money.

There actually isn't.

game is asymmetric, obviously some things are easier on one side while others are easier on the other side, deal with it.

elf side has a lot more damage (BD ranger paladin spamming skills without having to think) making for example those fast run dungeons achievements easier than on forsaken side.

game is asymmetric, obviously some things are easier on one side while others are easier on the other side, deal with it.

elf side has a lot more damage (BD ranger paladin spamming skills without having to think) making for example those fast run dungeons achievements easier than on forsaken side.

+1 for you.