Sulla vs Azebu

MCocktail

So what is it?

Why is azebu claiming that sulla assasinates everyone?

It doesnt even sound like a joke anymore

Were both involved in the hottest drama before poley?

Is it a running gag?

Is azebu a detective?

What is it?

So what is it?

Why is azebu claiming that sulla assasinates everyone?

It doesnt even sound like a joke anymore

Were both involved in the hottest drama before poley?

Is it a running gag?

Is azebu a detective?

What is it?

:lol: I want to get some popcorn while watching this drama :lol:

We're buddies, let's leave it at that.

This, it's just silly banter. Nothing to worry about.

Well, at least until you fall foul of him. I don't mind more statistics in my favor.

Edited by Azebu

Are you people actually this dense?

We live in an age when majority of internet is hugbox, and people are taught to be excellent to each other. So any deviation from the "norm" is immediatelly looked down upon, it's easy to lose friends and status by saying something not from usual regurgirated mainstream agenda.

Some people just can't see fun in being excrement to each other. I blame feminism.

eu mc forum members are pussies.

Yeah, You heard what i said. Come at me!

Don't worry i'll be gentle.

Edited by Raislin

eu mc forum members are pussies.

Yeah, You heard what i said. Come at me!

Crucia can prove you wrong

Mmm... Azebu, Sulla, Shilan, Despair, Ninja Owl, Raislin.

EU rocks

Damn right

Edited by Shil

Am not sure if you realize this, but -brace yourselves- you all have the same.... personality. There might be slight differences (some of you are nicer than others), but am sure of it, you all act and speak(type) the same way. That slight condescending tone you all have in your writing, have you noticed it? I have.

The Clone Army

Mmm... Azebu, Sulla, Shilan, Despair, Ninja Owl, Raislin.

EU rocks

+Mecha, all of them.

Am not sure if you realize this, but -brace yourselves- you all have the same.... personality. There might be slight differences (some of you are nicer than others), but am sure of it, you all act and speak(type) the same way. That slight condescending tone you all have in your writing, have you noticed it? I have.

The Clone Army

People act like people? Holy shit, stop the presses!

What do you expect from us. It's like you went to an anime convention and were surprised everyone there is a loser. We are a group of friends connected by shared interests, but we all have different views on things. Actually I see that we're very different from the usual echo chamber of feel-good and political correctness.

Like for example, me and Sulla are pro-immigrant, but everyone else is a damn racist shitlord who thinks they need to be hanged, smh. Or how Sulla rapindecently touched those two girls, I don't judge. He did a bad thing, but he's still my friend, you just don't judge fetishes of others.

Instead of using generalizations, and saying "you arr rook same", point out something different that makes US better than us.

Holy shit, stop the presses!

If i wasn't British i'd take this literally

What do you expect from us. It's like you went to an anime convention and were surprised everyone there is a loser. We are a group of friends connected by shared interests, but we all have different views on things. Actually I see that we're very different from the usual echo chamber of feel-good and political correctness.

Like for example, me and Sulla are pro-immigrant, but everyone else is a damn racist shitlord who thinks they need to be hanged, smh. Or how Sulla rapindecently touched those two girls, I don't judge. He did a bad thing, but he's still my friend, you just don't judge fetishes of others.

Instead of using generalizations, and saying "you arr rook same", point out something different that makes US better than us.

I sense you're getting emotional over this sudden realization, don't worry, I serve no threat and have nothing against your clone army, divide and conquer, what evs. Just leave earth out of this, its innocent.

They were not girl's, end of story.

Girls with male reproductive organs are still girls.

If i wasn't British i'd take this literally

I sense you're getting emotional over this sudden realization, don't worry, I serve no threat and have nothing against your clone army, divide and conquer, what evs. Just leave earth out of this, its innocent.

Great buzzwords pal, seems you're out of arguments and are just trying to stir up some drama.

Just simply provoking some reactions out of people, the "argument" never existed.

Great buzzwords pal

Spicing up my vocabulary. Thanks for noticing!

Irony is Jigsaw is EU.

I'm aware of this. I just referred to the names below as EU, instead of copy-pasting them and making the post unnecessarily long.

Azebu, Sulla, Shilan, Despair, Ninja Owl, Raislin

Edited by Ninja Owl

You've got it all wrong.

It's not Azebu, but it is Sulla vs the World. Sulla vs Life.

It's pretty normal for an average emo to hate everyone and everything.