Warspear Online for Firefox OS

Magored

It is a major doubt I have, even if it's just a doubt I do not want to stop being a suggestion. Whoever heard knows that Firefox OS is an HTML5-based platform, so it is not possible to develop or Warspear Online for such a platform? What are the expectations of this happening?

Oh, such an exotic OS.

Not sure about such client version, but I can ask if it's possible :)

Okay, it's a new operating system yet.Recently I decided to migrate to it, hope you can develop Warspear Online for Firefox OS. Grateful! :)

Edited by Magored

I think a browser version of warspear would increase the number of players.

I also think the same, and forgot to announce that creating the game to the mobile version of Firefox OS would be the same that is creating the game to play it from the Mozilla Firefox browser or Firefox Mobile for Android. But that is at the discretion of those who developed the game for the platform

Arcane legends are able to be played through chrome broser on pc requiring a gmail account. I guess, warpsear team could try to do the same.

Well, I would also like to see Warspear Online for Chromebook. More like Google promised herself, all Android applications soon will work on Chrome OS. Already in the Firefox OS, the solution is to develop the game for the platform. I like to see a R0land the answer now, I am anxious to know whether it will be possible to develop Warspear Online for Firefox OS platform. I believe he should doing research on the subject.

Edited by Magored