Greatest enchant

SunTemplar

heres what im suggesting

A third more powerful enchantment.....currently when enchanting a weapon you have the chance to get greater charms

if a miracle rune or crystal is used.... maybe you could open new option on existing runes/crystals ''the greatest enchantment''which is the equivalent to an old enchantment or slightly higher than a greater enchantment.... or even create new runes/crystals with this feature.....im suggesting something like this

if it is a successful ''Greatest'' enchant.... INFO: +7 Composite bow has been successfully enchanted with its GREATEST charms and colour of enchanted stats turn a different colour than green....i suggest red :) easier to spot

Then I suggest the GREATETEREST enchant, a slightly better enchant than the GREATEST one.

Also, while I'm here, I also suggest the GREATETEREST enchant Episode 2, a slightly better enchant than the GREATETEREST one.

You get the point, this idea is awful

Edited by Shil

Come on guys. I'm running out of op is a f*g pics.

1h8hsg.jpg

Only fag here is you.

Salt confirmed. 

But seriously why do people even suggest broken p2w ideas that they will complain about later when they go against rich ppl with the latest gear. I see no point.

Salt confirmed.

But seriously why do people even suggest broken p2w ideas that they will complain about later when they go against rich ppl with the latest gear. I see no point.

Some ideas can be broken as duck, then people complain about them, but eventually everyone forgets and just deals with it. Then after 2 months they remember that idea is shit, complaints appear, but it's too late to change anything. (Profile inspection for example)

I have a better suggestion, you will have the option to pay 10.000 miracle coins to get "pay to win Aura" during 1 week. While your character is under this effect, you kill all enemies with one normal attack, no exceptions. This is for dedicated players, if you have money to spend in the game then why not? If you think this idea is bad is because you don't have a job in real life and you should get one instead of being a lazy bum.

Greatest charm, 1-kill aura? What the f*ck? We have enough options for rich, why more? Ops would be OOOOps.... Noobs would be Boobs...