Who else think this should be implemented?

baskentliii

Vote here.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Android lovers,I'm here to suggest one more time,''Who can take the leadership after the 14 days off of the leader''?

Recently,I've seen problems in mc side with ppl who stop playing for weeks because.......(idk they just stop and comeback after a few weeks),but when they comeback most of time their guild always get scammed,why? maybe because the leadership is given to first noob who log on don't matter if that person has newbie or explorer rank so im here to suggest this.

You guys should add like an option, Example: if the leader stop playing for an unknow reason there should be an option that let us chose who can take the leadership after the 14 days off.

Another example can be that only the first heir who log on can take the leadership,I imagine that most of the ppl only make heirs to ppl they really trust.

look just what happened to this guy i found while i was ganking everyone in cave.

0.png

Edited by baskentliii

2 weeks much too short and lead falling on newbie/explorer is simply dumb.

add co-lead guild rank available only for one member, lead can only fall to this player. when lead is passed to co-lead due to inactivity that player will be prompted and must select a new co-lead at that moment. problem solved.

yes aigrind, you may hire me nao.

well yea, it's sort of dumb. But the leader SHOULD think

about the future if quitting, either passing the lead to someone

he knows wouldn't scamm, or log in from time time.

If the leader has technical issues, there's are still ways to dodge

that problem. Or if he knows that there are going to be such issues,

passing the lead is once again the solution.

If he just quits like that, and his guild gets scammed, it his, AND JUST HIS,

mistake.

one more extra rank in guild system  would solve all this chaos. Let there be the new rank " OWNER " ,where the creator of guild shall own this title. owner owns the guild cos he creates it . guild ownership CANNOT be transferred to others. but he can appoint a leader to run in his stead or ws can transfer leadership to whomever eligible during his absence for 2 weeks. but a leader can never become a owner  . once the owner re enters ws , his guild shall be in his control again .this system would also stop people from selling guilds in game. yes its unfair when someone wastes lots of money in creating and upgrading a guild , and somehow could'nt log in for 2 weeks , finds himself shocked once he logs in and notices that he is kicked out of his own guild . guild leadership system now is more complicated . :mellow:

one more extra rank in guild system would solve all this chaos. Let there be the new rank " OWNER " ,where the creator of guild shall own this title. owner owns the guild cos he creates it . guild ownership CANNOT be transferred to others. but he can appoint a leader to run in his stead or ws can transfer leadership to whomever eligible during his absence for 2 weeks. but a leader can never become a owner . once the owner re enters ws , his guild shall be in his control again .this system would also stop people from selling guilds in game. yes its unfair when someone wastes lots of money in creating and upgrading a guild , and somehow could'nt log in for 2 weeks , finds himself shocked once he logs in and notices that he is kicked out of his own guild . guild leadership system now is more complicated . :mellow:

Lets make this more simple, yes?

Either the guild will keep a record of everyone's gp.

The highest ranking, besides the lead, would be the leader

after the absence of the original one, or, heirs only would get the

leadership, if there is none, the leader keeps it, if there is, the highest

ranking one gets it.

The lead swap thing is here to do something about activity issues and

such, so yeah.

ranking one gets it.

such, so yeah.

Rather not.

I honestly don't think it's a bad idea, but I don't think guilds will be fun anymore if the guy that steals warehouse shit will be leader of the guild.

Another example can be that only the first heir who log on can take the leadership,I imagine that most of the ppl only make heirs to ppl they really trust.

True and very good!

Well to be edited sistem lead drop of inactivity after 14 days!

That means only one of heirs will be alowed to reciev lead that heir who will log first,ohter ranks newbie and explorer is denied permanent to riciev this rank becouse they are not experienced players or are new entered in guild and are not for trust antil leads gives permision to rank Heir!

THIS SISTEM SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AND IS THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS!!! 

one more extra rank in guild system would solve all this chaos. Let there be the new rank " OWNER " ,where the creator of guild shall own this title. owner owns the guild cos he creates it . guild ownership CANNOT be transferred to others. but he can appoint a leader to run in his stead or ws can transfer leadership to whomever eligible during his absence for 2 weeks. but a leader can never become a owner . once the owner re enters ws , his guild shall be in his control again .this system would also stop people from selling guilds in game. yes its unfair when someone wastes lots of money in creating and upgrading a guild , and somehow could'nt log in for 2 weeks , finds himself shocked once he logs in and notices that he is kicked out of his own guild . guild leadership system now is more complicated . :mellow:

great idea . :)

ranking one gets it.

such, so yeah.

bad idea. Very bad . Lol . !!

If the leader has technical issues, there's are still ways to dodge

that problem. 

lol tell us how ''dodge'' them :D

Edited by baskentliii

Stop crying you dumb noobs, how can a leader not log on within the span of 2 weeks? If a leader is seriously so inactive that logging on once in 2 weeks is a strain on him he doesnt deserve his position as leader.

Peter munk said leadership is supposed to go to one of the heirs who was active during the 14 days period. Sadly, looks like it's not working like that and leader is passing to any random guild member. Just fix it to work as it was announced and everything will be ok.

Peter munk said leadership is supposed to go to one of the heirs who was active during the 14 days period. Sadly, looks like it's not working like that and leader is passing to any random guild member. Just fix it to work as it was announced and everything will be ok.

I've seen r0land repeat the same thing about only being passed to heirs as well. this guy in that screen claims it was passed to newb/explorer.. does it actually? can anyone else confirm? I don't recall it happening in vortex..

but even then there's a huge difference between trusting a player enough with the heir power of kick, setting messages or using guild skills and trusting in someone as curator of a guild.

@snowman, life happens. some guilds are not very active. 2 weeks isn't an unheard of amount of time to be away from a game. still waiting to see an insightful/useful post from this 'dumb noob'

Bask just dont talk, youre making shit up. Real life and jobs isnt an excuse becuase it takes like 5 seconds to log on. If they do have real life and jobs theres no reason they should be leader if they dont even have 5 seconds to log on.

Everyone has the time, every single person to ever log on to warspear even once has more than enough time. Next time they are on the toliet, eating breakfast, or right before they goto bed they can log on. They can claim their leadership incredibly easily, they just dont want to. If they dont wanna be competent leaders they dont deserve the position.

Edited by Snowman

Everyone has the time, every single person to ever log on to warspear even once has more than enough time. Next time they are on the toliet, eating breakfast, or right before they goto bed they can log on. They can claim their leadership incredibly easily, they just dont want to. If they dont wanna be competent leaders they dont deserve the position.

Exactly.

So you're telling me that if we are busy in real life we also gotta be thinking about warspear like nerds the whole day?

lol :lol: so true, every ppl has their own life other than warspear.

People who are upset about loosing their leadership already think about warspear throughtout the day. Truly busy people wont care.

If the leader doesn't log in within 2 weeks then the next person who gets leader should be given a title of Acting leader. They have all the powers of a leader but they can't withdraw any gold from the guild.

They'll be "Acting leader" of the guild for another 2 weeks and if the real owner doesn't log in within that time then the acting leader will become the new "owner" of the guild with full access to the guild bank and everything.

Acting leaders cannot appoint anyone else as acting leader.

In order to be an acting leader in the case of an inactive guild owner, you must be HEIR and only heirs who have been in that guild for a minimum of 6 months can be chosen.

Best possible solution I can think of. Just a suggestion.

Have a nice day

People who are upset about loosing their leadership already think about warspear throughtout the day. Truly busy people wont care.

well I can only say when I take breaks or am just away from the game I never log, I don't think that's uncommon.

last time I took a break lead bounced around vortex, caused some problems. it would be nice for the guilds who are less active not to have to worry about those things. i don't think it has been a benefit for our style of guild. and some guilds are like us too I bet.

really no need for lead to pass in a forced way so quickly for the few cases where player holding it has disappeared a whole 14 days and there is some urgency to access coffers or heir a newb.

Take a 2 week break? It is not hard to log on once. Stop being selfish and be a real leader, if you dont want to lead than someone else should get the chance.

dont be a leader if you dont have the time for it.

as i told yall before.... idc if the leader lose it's leadership,I just don't want a newbie or explore to become the leader.

Devs said that only the heir would become leader after the 14 days off of the leader,but thats not working the leadership is just given to tehe first noob who log on.

not nerd lol mabe depedent of drugs..jesus endeed we need go do too live our lives not only play ws...even if this is a hobby and we love it some times we play it but that doest mean be like 24/24 non stop thats insane!

lol :lol: so true, every ppl has their own life other than warspear.