Regarding Poley/Styxa/Kathi

Hamstring

so some forum users might remember the epic dramm of 'stolen gears' thread. if you don't.. search and popcorn urself.

I'm posting this in response to what just occurred this evening.

kathi decided to make up for what happened by gifting faceless costume to me along with what I think was a sincere apology. she knew this was not necessary as i've told her on multiple occasions I didn't want anything.

so in the end it shows some good character on her part. I respect and thanked her for that. that's all I really wanted to say.

after she gave me facless she logged off and deleted styxa.

"Gave away" one costume after already decided to quit and that costume wouldn't be of any use anymore. Didn't even spend mcoin to unbind some of the expensive gears. How noble :D.

"Gave away" one costume after already decided to quit and that costume wouldn't be of any use anymore. Didn't even spend mcoin to unbind some of the expensive gears. How noble :D.

yeah it's true, that's one way to feel about it. but on the other hand she didn't have to do anything at all. most people made up their minds on kathi and the incidents and it was approaching ancient history, the fact she gave anything at all shows some good will.

of course it doesn't even come close to replacing the significance of what was lost for me.. known kathi a long time.. but the talk we had +apology makes up for a lot.

Reported for making fun of life and death situation's, that's not funny.

The only person that should be reported is YOU!

The bullying to the point of quitting needs to be stopped. Bullying is NOT cool.

If I may add something: Kathi was searching for a buyer for faceless when she had already decided to quit. Highest offer she got was 1,5m from Tpain but instead of selling she gave it away and in my opinion that's really kind :)

Didn't even spend mcoin to unbind some of the expensive gears. How noble :D.

2-3 weeks ago Kathi pmed me in game and offered me to unbind all her Mc gears (Ice set and stuff) to give it to me for free because she heard I was leveling a Mc :) Edited by Julie

If I may add something: Kathi was searching for a buyer for faceless when she had already decided to quit. Highest offer she got was 1,5m from Tpain but instead of selling she gave it away and in my opinion that's really kind :)

2-3 weeks ago Kathi pmed me in game and offered me to unbind all her Mc gears (Ice set and stuff) to give it to me for free because she heard I was leveling a Mc :)

Wow she's so very nice xD