Farming bots in Warspear

Chickenfly

I had made a topic about this, on old forums, so unfortunately it got deleted. It was about a lvl 14 necro, farming same mob in a same way, every day etc.... But i had no proper proof of that. 

Now, i found another one, a bd on EU-Emerald, and this time i do have proof. So please, admins/devs respond on this matter, I am interested in your opinion.

P.S. Video is bit bad in quality, taken by phone, so i apologise. However, the point of it is clear.

Edited by Chickenfly

just a very bored person nothing more

lol pls instaban instaban his mains and instaban on all devices where this char is used ...

botters ruin the fun of every game

mmmm nice video i like ur effort to do it bq23.gif

i believe u also no real human uses that kind of patterns, he might be using some sort of third program that allows him to detect movements and visuals so he attacks only moving spiders than goes back to his safe place

mmmm nice video i like ur effort to do it bq23.gif

i believe u also no real human uses that kind of patterns, he might be using some sort of third program that allows him to detect movements and visuals so he attacks only moving spiders than goes back to his safe place

im about 101% sure its a bot, friend told me about this one so we made the video. Tried with all effort to prove its not a person playing, unless its some free love Mahatma Gandhi who doesnt like conflict xd

interesting.

webs that lucrative in EU sentinel? xD

I guess so xd Tho they dont sell as expensive as you'd thought lol

I actually really wanna hear what roland or peter have to say about this, coz the last post about a bot which i referred to in the comment above wasnt so productive in replies. Them and many others said, its just some bored person playing and that it cant be a bot lol Well proof is here now...

interesting.

webs that lucrative in EU sentinel? xD

spiders and warthogs at riff they have gd chance of dropping def II and dmg II, like each 10 or so also the junk u get from them is gd to sell he can make 6-8k/hour maybe

Also, he attacks only those spiders. As you can see, didnt attack my friend, so i guess it's set up to kill spiders only somehow

true dat elie.

@chknfry you said that that necro was active every day but is this bd online 24/7 farming? that would make it pretty clear..

I too am curious about input from gunslinger or mr munk.

try pulling top spider away from him towards top of map? maybe you'll confuse his script xD

It doesn't look like a bot, it's an actual account that was created in 2013.

It also has Facebook connected and looks like real Indonesian.

I don't think it is a botted account. In my opinion its a regular account, made and used properly, only at this moment he is using some script or program for botting. Some third party program. Could that be possible? Because it is not a regular player atm, has mechanic predefined movement.

@chknfry you said that that necro was active every day but is this bd online 24/7 farming? that would make it pretty clear..

I too am curious about input from gunslinger or mr munk.

try pulling top spider away from him towards top of map? maybe you'll confuse his script xD

Well i wasnt on long enough yet to see is it 24/7 xd but last few days, whenever i logged, he was there so i guess logs as much as can yeah. Also, that happened, but didnt get it on video :/ A priest passed and pulled the top spider up, and the bd followed all the way, then when spider evaded he stopped in place. Other spiders there attacked, but he didnt hit them, just stood there until the initial spider was back in place. Then he went on and killed it, like before.

Edited by Chickenfly

Lol very interesting. Either some looser has way too much time on his hands or some dude put in a program on his bd.

Anyone who played mmo games, would know that's clearly a bot/script controlling movements, not a normal player, the necro on mountain clans caravans was also a bot/script, there is no question about it.

No player would wait 2mins or so to spawn, ignore everything and atk the same mob in exact same pattern,

Date of creation means nothing, account selling is rampant in this game and even if it was the original owner, nothing stopping him from using a bot/script on his current characters.

yeah pretty much what mr. sulla said.

on the other hand.. anyone who plays mmo knows eyeballing for definitive conclusions is lulz.

so there must be some tools at aigrind's disposal to look further than creation date/location/fb link?

needs moar Jeremy Brett.

It does look like a bot, as I can see Roland checked his Facebook to make sure he's a real person but it doesn't mean he's not using a bot or some kind of script. So I think devs doesn't really have any tool to detect if someone is using a bot or roland won't check fb to make sure he's real and it's not fair to ban someone over doubts. So I guess bot is allowed since they can't do anything to detect them? ;)

it's not allowed if it can be proven.

But how exactly do you prove it, if this isn't proof enough? Have some means, or anti-bot engines or something such? Or you have to go and camp him 24/7 yourself to be sure? xd

(btw he still there killing spiders, saw him this morning and then afternoon)

Theres one near second to last town on elf us sapphire a lv13 blade dancer has party invite and rejects pms and exchanges he kills same wolfs over and over its been there for about a month 24/7.

But how exactly do you prove it, if this isn't proof enough? Have some means, or anti-bot engines or something such? Or you have to go and camp him 24/7 yourself to be sure? xd

(btw he still there killing spiders, saw him this morning and then afternoon)

Roland or some official, mind answering these? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. I was thinking it is a bot too. So for 2 days whenever i got free time, i logged mc i park there just to kill him. After few deaths each time the person just logged off. And i got actually got attacked 2 times by him. 1 when i just left him with 100 hp to die from spiders and 1 as he was moving to riff to empty bag.

He doesn't seem to be a bot :) I've been watching him for a while and interrupted him by killing the spiders before he did and he went other ways than only in your video. A bot would do everything the same way all the time. I'm not good with such stuff but I guess he isn't one

Edited by Julie

I had made a topic about this, on old forums, so unfortunately it got deleted. It was about a lvl 14 necro, farming same mob in a same way, every day etc.... But i had no proper proof of that. 

Now, i found another one, a bd on EU-Emerald, and this time i do have proof. So please, admins/devs respond on this matter, I am interested in your opinion.

P.S. Video is bit bad in quality, taken by phone, so i apologise. However, the point of it is clear.

You can find Hakielek botting at miracle's abode II

He doesn't seem to be a bot :) I've been watching him for a while and interrupted him by killing the spiders before he did and he went other ways than only in your video. A bot would do everything the same way all the time. I'm not good with such stuff but I guess he isn't one

I killed with my rogue lvl 13  210 DMG a lot of times.. if not a bot why dont attack me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgHPiPcyP0

Here is the famous guy again, all here can see he hide upon other player and actually attack :shok:

Probably playing at that moment yea lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLnnHVNoYzE&app=desktop

This video that Kameha posted shows it quite clearly imo. Why do they move different ways, as Julie said. Coz they not scripted onto a certain path ingame, but onto the mobs, so if mob runs half the map, he will run after it half the map. I still think that char was botted, no not all the time, but atleast on my video that was scripted action

Edited by Chickenfly

Uh, it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that this bd is using script. He is there literally 24/7, predefined movements, same skill patterns regarding skills etc.

I were actually using him couple days ago to farm with my low lvl char for an hour. He just kept killing those spiders for me after I had the first hit.

But there are others too. At mirage's adobe. Near garr shaggs cave. All with predefined movement, same patterns etc. And all off them are using scripts. I'll chop my testicles off if that is not the case.

Imo they should be banned asap. On the other hand, it can never be proven with 100% certainty (99,9& should be enough since the 0,01 possibility that there is some total nolifer acting like a robot and messing with us is absurd) that they are using script so I kind of understand devs.. However, every reasonable person understands what is happening.

And players who are saying it is not a script, are either mentally handicapped or they use script themselves.

it's not allowed if it can be proven.

And here is the problem. One can never 'prove' it (if evidence here is not enough) with 100%. Despite this, you guys are not effin criminal court with a duty to get factual evidence, just ban those twats using scripts simply because they are the cancer of all mmorpgs. 

You guys know as well as we do that script users do exist and they are easy to spot. So I kindly ask you to take some kind of actions. 1 week ban maybe and if they keep going, perma ban?

Using scripts is pretty revolting when others are playing fair js.

What's wrong?lol in this way all should be banned.just make a fake video and share it and that player will be banned.Making a fake video or fake photo is easy⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

What's wrong?lol in this way all should be banned.just make a fake video and share it and that player will be banned.Making a fake video or fake photo is easy⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

Ok make such fake video of me ''botting''. If you do it, ill ask for a ban personally, since its so easy to fake botting....lol get real, its not vogue magazine, we trying to prevent cheating in a game, not ban people for the fun of it...

Edited by Chickenfly

How is the video fake? 

Hi xhakix :facepalm: (also a possibility that this dude is just trolling)