[Windows PC Client]Instalation Problems Issues,bugs or other!

DARKLORDESe

win.jpeg[Windows PC Client] Instalation Problems!

Here can you report all types OS errors,issues,bugs or other problems of all types of WINDOWS watt haves problems with instalation with game that relates to WarSpear-Online!

Microsoft cancelled it's support of this OS XP PRO SP 1,2,3!

(conclusion is if any kind problems apears at this OS post here some can be fixed some not ,in future mabe WS-O will no more support this OS hope they still keep data for this olds windows)

My problem havent been solved only one way could be reinstal OS same version or older Sp2.....in future if wen I will reinstall it i will post if problem fixed that in case i dont buy a newer Unit Pc!

Heloo i need help after I instaled the game on win Xp Pro Sp3,   i pres on shorcut icon to lunch in game but unfortunaly appers the erorr with send and dont send report,watt is the problem pls tell me sistem requirments to last veriosn of client and a new doanload link,or help me some how!!!

untitled.jpeg

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Can't say much about XP.

Microsoft cancelled it's support of this OS, we also don't have it in our office to test.

Common Alex pls do something to solve my problem... I have installed higher games and I don't have this kind of problem.... I have installed Pop Sands of time and works great at HD resolution! but this isn't about graphics it's about SISTEM game wen press icon to open game appear that! 

Pls....pls put technician's to work at it to solve fast as they can! I'm very sad about thisproblem...I searched Google hours and yet I don't find nothing.... I still try to find the issue but with no results, hope your team can solve it me to try find issue and if find it I will post it to help others! 

Thank you and kind regards !

Ps: I wait an answer with real results Noth just words! 

for me not i dont have sse2 and other requirments for dos10

Works for me. Running Win10.

this is my old procesor[pictue atached].....and i tryed to instal older v of exe warspear 5.0.3 same problem dont send or send 

untitled.JPG

Wen i start exe of nfsmw apears send and dont send report!

The graphic card cannot support the nfsmw
--> solution
Update your graphic card to a better one\

{i founded this on a web its similar with ws i will try update my driver cards video hope will solve my problem and i instaled nfsmw me to and got sasme like WS-O and that user from web}

i will post if solved......

Have somebody with download link of version 5.0? To see if that works pls

Doesnt on pc , saying needs update 

Try change program compability for other computer software version ? like , run as vista or something 

i was asked for older version of game to tsts it and i found it 5.03same thing happends like new one....

and my pc is fine totaly rececked from foundation i reinstaled video cards ...i updated them some game works like POP SANDS OF TIME>>>>CSTRIKE>>>>>>ANGRY BIRDS>>tsted for moment and works fine no crashes...but WSO MMO its crash wen i try start .exe u have all info up...eror send dont send....hope they will fix my problem...

Doesnt on pc , saying needs update 

Try change program compability for other computer software version ? like , run as vista or something 

Damn i have just instaled another game NFS CARBON AND WORKS GREAT why WS-O not work...well i tell u sure is from Airgrind ws is bugged exe executor or somthing else!!!

So please roland do somthing with this!

someone install a virtualbox win xp and try. im too lazy to do all that tho

Where is the support... Common seriously.... I can loose my guild leader because of this issue and I bought miracle coins and develop it alone other members helped me only with gp... Sadly to loose my guild...  

I have another problem - viruses. Norton scans my computer regularly, and it always tells me that Warspear.exe is unsafe. Now last time I tried to start Warspear (2 mins ago), and clicked play, it just closed. Closed. Yes you read that right. Now, 20 seconds later I get the message: Norton has found a security problem ---> Norton has found and deleted Warspear.exe. Your computer is safe now. What's this, Aigrind?!!?!

Here's a screenshot with the deleted shortcut:WSdeleted1.PNG

Nevermind, a reinstall fixed it.

Edited by Nosotraes

seems is fouded somthing antivirus but best way after u reinstaled to enter at antivirus and set trusted app!

I have another problem - viruses. Norton scans my computer regularly, and it always tells me that Warspear.exe is unsafe. Now last time I tried to start Warspear (2 mins ago), and clicked play, it just closed. Closed. Yes you read that right. Now, 20 seconds later I get the message: Norton has found a security problem ---> Norton has found and deleted Warspear.exe. Your computer is safe now. What's this, Aigrind?!!?!

Here's a screenshot with the deleted shortcut:attachicon.gifWSdeleted1.PNG

Nevermind, a reinstall fixed it.

R0land watt suppose to do to reply at sopport or watt i will starting get disperated!

Can't say much about XP.

Microsoft cancelled it's support of this OS, we also don't have it in our office to test.

R0land watt suppose to do to reply at sopport or watt i will starting get disperated!

we don't know actually, because we can't check this situation in any way.

I don't have an advice here.

so il try to report at support or will be a waste of time!

we don't know actually, because we can't check this situation in any way.

I don't have an advice here.

The program does install and uninstall correctly, though. Anyway I know that you don't claim this beta version should work on Windows XP, and say it's for Windows 7 & 8, and that Windows XP & Vista are unsupported but should work. Well I hope you'll figure out what the problem is here and fix it even though it's unsupported. Anyway I looked up the meaning of this error message I got and typically it happens with programs that require SSE2 CPUs running on computers whose CPUs don't support SSE2. So I hope you change the CPU dependency to something earlier than SSE2.

SSE2 was introduced in the Intel Pentium IV but it didn't catch on with AMD processors until half a decade later, when it was adopted at the same time as the AMD64 64-bit instruction set. So anyone with a 32-bit AMD CPU, such as me, cannot run programs that require SSE2 support. It seems that is the problem here. A lot of people still have computers with 32-bit AMD CPUs. SSE2 did not become a system requirement for Windows until Windows version 8.1, so anyone with a Windows version up to and including the original Windows 8 could be running it on a CPU that doesn't have SSE2. So I'd advise you not to require SSE2 either, and have your compilation and build setup for Windows instead target i686 (Pentium+MMX, first supported on the Pentium Pro). The default CPU target for the GCC compiler for x86 is a 386, and versions of Microsoft Visual C++ up thru 2010 target the i686 by default. Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and later target SSE2 CPUs by default (Intel Pentium IV or later, or AMD Athlon 64 or later). This leaves those of us with 32-bit AMD chips high and dry. The i686 target is still the best one to use.... the option is "/arch:IA32" on Microsoft Visual C++, and "-march=i686" on GCC.

For 32-bit Windows work fine if you have a CPU that does not support the SSE2 instruction set and you are on 32-bit Windows XP, for 32-bit Windows, however, crashes on startup if your CPU doesn't have the SSE2 instruction set and you are on 32-bit Windows XP... at least for me. I am not sure why this happens, perhaps it is my CPU, perhaps it is the operating system. But I thought I should let you know about this so you can try and get it fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

that pc should long be dead :bomb: :spiteful: ​....give it a rest  :good:

Haha mabe it's old but motherboard wasn't antil died and was necessary to get one fast and got that with old procesor now can say it's old but works better then new ones... And Airgrind support can fix it wit some modification at game to lunch without necessary sse

Warspear is such a light game that you can play it on the 250 euro shit toy laptops with no problems.

I can even play it on MY laptop.

You just need about 60mb storage and 50mb ram.

Witch part of problem u don't anderstand they modified Ws by processor watt doesn't have sse2. .. Give that error.. And can be fixed and support team haves in visor and knows about that case! 

When will you finally explain things in clear english... Guess that'll never happen.

Anyways, buying a new comp might even be the easiest option here.