benjaminbt

Hey there!

This section is for new players, I know. And if we look if I am a new player.. Hell no!

Then for what reason do I make this topic? Easy.

I have been playing on EU-Emerald for one and a half year now. I have experienced good and bad, and after building a few succesful characters and finding new friends from all around the world, I have decided to start a character on a new realm. I choose US-Shappire, since I heard most of the players are English, abd I speak English and German only. (And of course my mothertounge Hungarian, but it doesn't really count..). The timezones don't really match (Hungary is GMT+2), but I am online everyday for long at night.

So. Since it is a completely new environment for me, with new challenges, friends and enemies (hopefully only a few enemies), I am looking for guys to chat with, and after a time my character is stronger, even hunting to hunt with. I am not asking for any material help (although gold is always welcomed), only for people to spend time with.

On EU, my guild is RESURGENCE, Xylia and Mechatank are the best people serverwide, not just because they are helpful, but they are a perfect example of a good couple ingame and in real life. I hope there are people on US realm like them, too.

If you are interested, you can find me on Sentinel side, with my character Bennyrange. I have never had an elf character, it's time to make one!

Thanks for reading this, see you in the game!

Ben

Edited by BTminBT

Hey there!

This section is for new players, I know. And if we look if I am a new player.. Hell no!

Then for what reason do I make this topic? Easy.

I have been playing on EU-Emerald for one and a half year now. I have experienced good and bad, and after building a few succesful characters and finding new friends from all around the world, I have decided to start a character on a new realm. I choose US-Shappire, since I heard most of the players are English, abd I speak English and German only. (And of course my mothertounge Hungarian, but it doesn't really count..). The timezones don't really match (Hungary is GMT+2), but I am online everyday for long at night.

So. Since it is a completely new environment for me, with new challenges, friends and enemies (hopefully only a few enemies), I am looking for guys to chat with, and after a time my character is stronger, even hunting to hunt with. I am not asking for any material help (although gold is always welcomed), only for people to spend time with.

On EU, my guild is RESURGENCE, Xylia and Mechatank are the best people serverwide, not just because they are helpful, but they are a perfect example of a good couple ingame and in real life. I hope there are people on US realm like them, too.

If you are interested, you can find me on Sentinel side, with my character Bennyrange. I have never had an elf character, it's time to make one!

Thanks for reading this, see you in the game!

Ben

Welcome to the bright side! Also Welcome to Sapphire :)!

Feel free to pm me if u need help ;) I'm Laurelle or Xvalleriax there

Good luck, Leroy Jenkins

Thank you... o_O You always say this, and now I don't know if it's just a joke or you do this cause you are a bit grumpy or what :P

But thanks for your wish of luck :D

Edited by BTminBT

• 3 weeks later...

Werlcome to our server! You can message me anytime, I speak German and English as well! :) You can find me on the chars Xredbirdx and Xbluebirdx :friends:

Werlcome to our server! You can message me anytime, I speak German and English as well! :) You can find me on the chars Xredbirdx and Xbluebirdx :friends:

Sprichst du Deutch? Schön :D

Ich spreche auch ein bisschen

Sprichst du Deutch? Schön :D

Ich spreche auch ein bisschen

Ja, ich komme ürsprünglich aus Deutschland :) Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut! Wir können aber auch auf Englisch reden falls es dir leichter fällt :P