Since druids have two great heal skills

Akashkheria

Since there are 2 great skills that druid has for healing. Are priests useful still in dungeons and boss quests? I mean are priests still needed? Can anyone please compare all support skills of druid vs priest. And advice which class to choose of i mostly want to go dungeon n boss (pve)

Druid NOT HAVE ONLY THESE TWO GREAT ABILITIES IS ALSO THE BEST ABILITY TO SET PVP ... A CLASS THAT HAS 2 ABILITIES WHICH CAUSES DAMAGE AND WITH paralyze .... And I did not tell LOOK OF OTHER 2 ABILITIES OF paralyze ... AND LITTLE ENERGY SPENDING!!!! ( :good: GMS)

How it will make possible a second druids who heal completely. and remove the effect of the infection to the necro (explode when the target dies). seriously, that kind of changes is very unfair and they removed playability and competitiveness *z*

• 3 weeks later...

Since there are 2 great skills that druid has for healing. Are priests useful still in dungeons and boss quests? I mean are priests still needed? Can anyone please compare all support skills of druid vs priest. And advice which class to choose of i mostly want to go dungeon n boss (pve)

Ofc priests are still needed and useful as well. Their shield and aura are op. On sentinel side, priests are still the most favorable for lower dungeons. On the higher lvl dungeons/pve, all healer classes are good on dungeons/pve.:)