Warspear trailer teaser (Repost)

Rowie Yubal

Hi Guys i got a great idea so about our game.

These past few years AIGRIND had done a lot of great job to improve the game, Made the ..

Graphics,Bosses,Maps,Equips,Etc. Even better and impressed us .

But one thing i'd like for Devs to improve now and make new one . .

The Game trailer video , as far is i know to have a great trailer video game has a great impact for online gamers who looks for MMORPG . .

As you all can see other online MMORPG there has a awesome Trailer teaser ..

Also one time i suggest to my friend to play Warspear so he searched it on Youtube , no offense but he told me that game looks lame and low graphic quality cause of he watched the old Game trailer teaser wich is made me sad.

So please AIGRIND creat a new game trailer teaser showing of our game all about massive pvp war , Different Popular Bosses Maps and DG etc. And you'l make us more proud .

Thanks for your attention . Hope Devs make this thing out to invite more people to Play Warspear.

Yup, seen this one before.. The current trailer is like 2+ years old, introducing WS 3.0 :D

Or an even better idea: make a contest for the best trailer here on the forum!

Yup, seen this one before.. The current trailer is like 2+ years old, introducing WS 3.0 :D

Or an even better idea: make a contest for the best trailer here on the forum!

great idea for contest , but its gonna be a big contest.

Судя по всему ролик об игре был сделан на заказ... Или просто создателя сразу же уволили...

Why do people constantly try to discuss direct marketing's psychological effects on the fauna of boreal forests?

megan fox xD

:lol:

I like the idea there are many changes they should show new skills bosses territories maybe take a couple of wars video I mean the game suck once you play it there is no need to make it look suck before you play it :rofl:

:lol:

I like the idea there are many changes they should show new skills bosses territories maybe take a couple of wars video I mean the game suck once you play it there is no need to make it look suck before you play it :rofl:

true.

contest for the best trailer...I can already see all the Movie Maker Slideshows xDDDDD jk.

The game is mostly for mobile devices, and even bc of that,

still a lot of new players sign up daily.

No trailer really needed :) but still a good idea, some fresh

stuff is always nice, but not really necessary.

Edited by Raezer