DELETE THE WAR EVENT IN US sapphire

Akatsuki Nin

I think you devs should delete the war event on US- Sapphire Seriously it's so boring nowadays. elfs winning the war all the time. Elfs just won this One in like one minute on US-sapphire, No mc wanna fight war anymore. It takes so much effort to just to save one town from elfs and nobody wants to do it again and again. I bet after sometime war gonna be like

" war starts"

"elfs come to attack, MC's see them but don't give a duck cuz number ratio is like 1:5"

"Elf win in 30secs" woo war Ends.

Hope you get wat I'm talking about.

Edited by Akatsuki Nin

Agree, war needs to be balanced. If devs can't balance it then just delete the event, devs are just making more mc quit and it's not fun at all. Game events are supposed to be fun and we aren't having fun, not complaining but war needs to be improved. Maybe they should make a new map just for war and will have limitations of participants like 100 mc vs 100 elf, or guild wars something like that.

Devs don't make mc quit, it's the mc self, sadly :nea:

4.7 was, imo, one of the worst updates ever. Now wars are like buff-machines.

Agree.

If you didn't get it yet guys, it's not on all servers that Elves are stronger. If you can't live with it go to Eu-Emerald, Mc rule there lol.

Edited by Julie

Events are supposed to be fun, not frustrating enough to change the server or faction. Play some other successful games and you'll see how balanced wars are there, one side has to win but the other side will have some chances to win too. But on sapphire, 1:5 ratio you know you're going to lose for sure and it's not fun to defend every 2x in a week just to get nothing. 50 vs 250 is not fair at all, war system needs to be balanced and improved.

They can't do nothing, it's definitely not their fault that 75% of the people on Us- Sapphire decide to go to the Sentinels.

Sentinels have the class with the highest dmg in the game,bd with a super ultra mega over powered green shield and 2 stun ,Druid with 600+ stuns plus they are immortal if they start to stun and run at the same time........ omg it's true :D is not their fault.

They can't do nothing, it's definitely not their fault that 75% of the people on Us- Sapphire decide to go to the Sentinels.

There are reasons why 75% of the people decided to make sentinels, somehow it's their fault if they didn't make such overpowered expert skills or imbalanced war system.

rogues should be one of the most op class,but devs don't even add real skills for an assassin class like them,the only skills for assassin they have are ''Stealth'' and ''Throw a knife'' and the sec one is super weak.

Edited by baskentliii

rogues should be one of the most op class,but devs don't even add real skills for an assassin class like them,the only skills for assassin they have are ''Stealth'' and ''Throw a knife'' and the sec one is super weak.

don't go off topic :D

If you didn't get it yet guys, it's not on all servers that Elves are stronger. If you can't live with it go to Eu-Emerald, Mc rule there lol.

No they don't and they never have on any server ( maybe br?) since 0.7 elves have always outnumbered, even on the russian server, although it's more balanced with russians because all sides have huge numbers...

Edited by Sulla

Don't delete the wars! They are my favorite part of the game these days even when I'm on the losing side.

But, yes, I agree it would be nice to have a better balance in the wars. MC has made some recent gains on EU-Emerald, but those are hard fought victories for 1 or 2 cities as compared to the 10+ wars in which Elfs crushed MC in 5 minutes and then laid waste to Armor Cliff for an hour.

Elfs win about 3x as many cities as MC on average.  These are the totals of cities captured across all servers.

Total for all months

Sentinels 637

Legion 224

Feb

Sentinels 32

Legion 14

March

Sentinels 75

Legion 11

April

Sentinels 67

Legion 5

May

Sentinels 108

Legion 50

June

Sentinels 73

Legion 56

July

Sentinels 123

Legion 43

August

Sentinels 84

Legion 22

September

Sentinels 75

Legion 23

Don't delete war :) If Mc were intelligent to make a tactic thwy could capture at least one town easily. For example Elves always attack t5 from Nadir and it's a bit walk to t5, so why don't you Mc gather at Bg tower? It's so near to Elves t5 and if you do it like Elves (start to run to town 2 minutes before war starts) you could easil destroy us. It just needs a try

Don't talk about how situation is on eu server, US sapphire is pretty different from it And jullie stop giving suggestion when you haven't seen anything.

As soon as war started I was the first one to hit the elfs flag at t5 and guess where I respawned, at ducking t4 cuz t5 was lost in 5 secs and they were already onto t4 .

Elfs attack army war 2x than all mcs participating in war and they still had t5 full for defending. So duck any strategy.

I've edited my suggestion to be US sapphire specific so plz don't post about EU here.

Edited by Akatsuki Nin

Not sure if people who are trying to say that tactic can overcome numbers are trolling or just want to feel good about themselves winning wars.

Edited by nabnecro

seriously what tactic is there?? Gathering in nadir or someplace and attacking is a tactic? and how will mc is going gather somewhere and attack? they barely have enough people to defend. This whole war thing is broken. Apart from population issue, people standing in towns getting bonus also. I have only participated in war once, and i dont login to game when there is a war.

no im not mc im an elf.

I said it would be a try for the beginning :facepalm: and don't tell me they don't have enough people to defend, we had so hard battle against you in which we weren't even able to go two steps into your town :)

By the way I'm also Mc xD I was Mc before I was Elf lel. And what I have heard from a few people is that they have left Mc because people on Elves are nicer and help more. That's actually also the reason why I left Mc xD and you can see in worldchat for example, Elves talk way more than Mc

Edited by Julie

I said it would be a try for the beginning :facepalm: and don't tell me they don't have enough people to defend, we had so hard battle against you in which we weren't even able to go two steps into your town :)

By the way I'm also Mc xD I was Mc before I was Elf lel. And what I have heard from a few people is that they have left Mc because people on Elves are nicer and help more. That's actually also the reason why I left Mc xD and you can see in worldchat for example, Elves talk way more than Mc

xD

I said it would be a try for the beginning :facepalm: and don't tell me they don't have enough people to defend, we had so hard battle against you in which we weren't even able to go two steps into your town :) By the way I'm also Mc xD I was Mc before I was Elf lel. And what I have heard from a few people is that they have left Mc because people on Elves are nicer and help more. That's actually also the reason why I left Mc xD and you can see in worldchat for example, Elves talk way more than Mc

More elfs are nicer bcuz they are more than mc. Here goes 5th standard maths for extra idiots.

Lets us assume mc players = 100 Elfs = 500

10% players are good and helpful.

So good players in mc = 10 In elf = 50.

Omg, Elfs are more nicer than MCs

Apply above logic to any situation in game.

This turned into call of duty.

Well, one of the main reason of why there are more elfs is cuz you can lv up to 12 in a few hours while in mc side 1st island leveling up is a pain in ur anus or am i wrong???

leaders? tactics? what a funny joke!! it doesn't matter if we have a leader or a tactic you can't fight against numbers :D

That has nothing to do with why Elfs are over populated, maybe for less than 1% joining, but the majority join because BD/Ranger/Druid are brain dead classes and overpowered even in the dumbest hands, while anything other than rogue and barb takes using at least one brain cell to be effective.

The island was also short and easy to complete for new players,

you're probably still very new to understand that the overpopulation problem has been here since the beginning, mainly due to barbs and rogue's becoming walking dummies after 0.4 and staying useless until 1.5+, the numbers never balanced out in the coming update's, even after forsaken was released, elf's numbers did not stop growing due to the ease of the classes and already being a overpopulated side.

2011 war event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpe8f3wDPE#

Developers already predicted it.

Edited by Sulla

Yah Baskentii is right, Firstborn lvling is very quick due to short quests and large xp bonuses. Forsaken takes a very long time as there is a lot of walking, long quests, and low xp bonuses. Mc and Chosen are about equal in difficulty and lie somewhere in between.

If u no likes wars in US and the elf bonus, easy, not play wars and go off one day. The wars is 3 per week.

I agree wars in now unbalanced between mc's and elf's, but we only can resist and hope some day change anything.

Why no change bonus war from 24 hs to 12 hs?

I m no thinking in go more out the forum but now in mc's faction are lesser equip options in market than elf land.

Some months ago are lot different. New players see it and go elf.

I have lot chars high level and its more easy buy equip pro with market in elf, and more cheap.

Ok, u mean the arena equip is better? But if u are mcs and newbie surely elf's troll u xD

Sorry for my English. Its only my experience. With patience and luck all can be great.

Good luck people! Have fun

What if there was an alternate timeline. On that Alternate timeline all servers(except the russian servers) are majorly populated by mcs. While on the Russian Servers are primarily Elves. The complaints are still the same...

It was same in eu. For first few months elf won all work withing 5 mins of starting. Elf outnumber Mc there too. Simply getting people to join would turn the tables around.

At first it was those instant 3-0 for elf, then draws, then 1-0s for me then when more joined and elf stopped trying it's 2/3-0 to Mc everytime.

Simply depends on partaking the war and not just spamming chat it's lost.

Here is a loyal Barbarian from Legion alliance from realm EU. We usually do the same thing what Julie mentioned before. At beginning rogues and warlocks gather at BG tower. Others stay in city and some go to the southern cave to prevent elf wave. At start BG group attacks Kamp-Riff. They usually destroy half of the flag in the first wave. 1-2 more waves and Kamp-Riff is rekt. Back in our town we defend, others at cave attack elves who step out from cave. Usually no elf reaches our flag in the first 25 minutes.

Eastern Caravan, the second city of the Sentinels is a bit more complicated. Here the overpopulation of elves is obviously visible. Usually 4-5 waves are needed to destroy the flag. Most people take their respawn in Western Caravan, to reach Granite Guard cave (the meeting point) easily. Here all kind of fighters are welcomed; the goal is to attack with as big team as possible. Only the stongest can reach the flag, weak players sacrifice themselves to protect damagers. This type of attack requires much time, and weakens our position at Legion Camp. This is the time when sometimes (very rarely though, yesterday was the third time) elves can capture it.

Eastern Caravan is usually captured 20-15 minutes before war ends. It is very rare that we can destroy Somarra Tribe flag too, because only very few ways lead there, it is a bit difficult. Only in rare cases can we capture the third city too.

However, two stars are also awesome, and we have won all the battles of August and September so far.

Many say we only win because of life scroll spammers and that Hassn helps us. This is a lie! Hassn usually fights on elf side with his druid...

We have very big Sentinel overpopulation too, but seeing the victories in August, many of them swithced sides.

Wow, I wrote a whole novel! I will name it:

A legion success story

by BTminBT

:D

One of Legion's reason to switch faction is with the item drop, where they could obtain an unusable rare equips. I guess the Great Ones must do the same on the opposing faction for the sake of balance. A unique weapon access update for rogues, a "Katar" for example, could settle the unfairness of the situation if it will turn to be completely useless to Sentinels. ( Incoming angry kids.. *casts Dark Shield* )
cMBl0wr.png ( Edited [savage Shield] skin )
Leaving the imbalanced Alliances stuff,
Good changes concerning war could be, as stated somewhere, a specific map for Battle for Territories where it could be an identical map or with equal terrain structures for balance. Or A retrievable Flag, so it could divide the forces of both Alliances, not just all swarming up on one part of the map.

All the other things in my mind will be harming the outnumbered ones so, nothing more to add. 
( i.e. Removing capture restrictions, expanded territories, etc. )