[2015.09.21] Game servers stop!

r0land

Hello there, good fellows!
We want to infrom you that our game servers will be stopped at
6:30 CET on 22.09 due to fixing some issues after the recent update.

Check this list of fixes:
- fixed a bug with time left until the end of craft task
- fixed a rare bug when it was impossible to enter the game via certain characters (because of craft errors)
- fixed an error with craft push messages
- legendary achievement "Invincible champions" is fixed

Game servers will be unavailable for about 30 mintues.
Please, don't plan anything significant on this time and don't drink any precious potions.
Thank you for understanding and patience.

Take care,
your AIGRIND team

What about the holiday herald girl? :lol: And the arena bugs? People started to do arena in lvl24 and leveled up but still are in the ranking of arena 23-24 (At other levels it's the same).

Edited by Julie

will we get 1/5 in it if we won this past tournament?

hard to say, you will see tomorrow, I believe.

What about the holiday herald girl? :lol: And the arena bugs? People started to do arena in lvl24 and leveled up but still are in the ranking of arena 23-24 (At other levels it's the same).

Hm, kinda strange, because our tests show that everything is ok.

hard to say, you will see tomorrow, I believe.

Hm, kinda strange, because our tests show that everything is ok.

About the holiday herald or arena ranking?

what about arena ranking? Need more details :)

People who started to arena and leveled up after didn't appear in the higher level arena ranking as you can see here. There are level 25s in the ranking of lvl23-24 arenapost-23872-0-25308000-1442856525_thumb.png

Hello there, good fellows!

We want to infrom you that our game servers will be stopped at 6:30 CET on 22.09 due to fixing some issues after the recent update.

Game servers will be unavailable for about 30 mintues.

Take care,

your AIGRIND team

Tx...... For this u have one like from me!Keep it up and running 

Roland Kronus not this the same after the upgrade, the moobs are being tripled every death, it was made any changes to the boss? Before it was possible to kill Kronus with a team now after not being update is not possible with 2 because the amount of moobs tripled ...

For Roland about Arena bugs: It seems like there are a few bugs.

1. For example when someone was Level 24 after update and made ap (arena points) while he was still at this level but leveled up a bit later to lvl25 or 26, he didn't move to the arena ranking of lvl25-26 and stayed in the ranking of areana 23-24.

2. The arena rating of some people who leveled up and got moved to the next higher arena revel rating, their old rating  stayed and didn't get reset.

3. Players from different arena levels getting mixed in arena, for example lvl25 player with level 24 player. Also today at lvl25-26 we had two arena parties and one party kept on meeting with a party of lvl23-24 although there was always a second lvl25-26 party on demand.

Heavybowus wrote you a message in pm about something important to him and he would be happy to receive an answer :)

Edited by Julie

I hope its not a bug that ppl of different lvls get mixed up. That makes arena lvl 26 possible and is far better than mixing up just whole parties. Its fairer that way and doesnt lead to a situation where one side is completely chanceless

I hope its not a bug that ppl of different lvls get mixed up. That makes arena lvl 26 possible and is far better than mixing up just whole parties. Its fairer that way and doesnt lead to a situation where one side is completely chanceless

Max gear lvl is 22 so I don't think 2 point dmg and 1 skills point will make that difference

Still lvl 25-26 don't have high rate arena