a result of hacking?

Kaleidoscope

Question

Wow, guys, to much conclusions.

It's really a test item.

It's not a result of hack or something.

It was implemented to our game for about 3 years ago.

Now we'll see how the end user get it.

Once again, this item WAS in the game.

^^ what is it then 

Anyways stun and rage are new attributes, developers had this idea of stun/rage for years? O.o  

So it used to be an item, that was dummied out, and then made into test item?

it was always a test item in the game, but it suddenly became available instead of one failed craft task.

We will exchange these items soon.

While withdrawing tickets, an axe with 2 bonuses to physical defense but with no values popped up, then the game crashed. Check that thing as well

Wow, guys, to much conclusions.

It's really a test item.

It's not a result of hack or something.

It was implemented to our game for about 3 years ago.

Now we'll see how the end user get it.

Once again, this item WAS in the game.

oh thank god we had you attention now and the truth :D

^^ what is it then

Anyways stun and rage are new attributes, developers had this idea of stun/rage for years? O.o

Yuuhuu pls answer this post XD

n8MIf0W.jpg

More than cloak of greatness. B)

Developer test items, never seen anyone using those kind of items but in this topic beastman or whatever his name is, using that 50% stun axe and he is not a developer. Plus I don't understand how that cap44 is linked in world chat, we can't link items in world chat.

Developer test items, never seen anyone using those kind of items but in this topic beastman or whatever his name is, using that 50% stun axe and he is not a developer. Plus I don't understand how that cap44 is linked in world chat, we can't link items in world chat.

Yes I know. I joined a training for game tester in a dev before.

As game tester we must use cheat (fake items with huge stats are available) to test the bug in game. And we must delete cheat feature before the game released. In ver. 1.0.0 Also game tester shouldn't play that game "online".

So:

If someone could link a fake item, maybe he use code hex.

If someone could wear a fake item, maybe he is a game tester.

If someone (normal player) could wear a fake item in ver 5.10.1, maybe the money rules the game.

5-10% stun is normal, 50% ? Can you beat him?

Yes I know. I joined a training for game tester in a dev before.

As game tester we must use cheat (fake items with huge stats are available) to test the bug in game. And we must delete cheat feature before the game released. In ver. 1.0.0 Also game tester shouldn't play that game "online".

So:

If someone could link a fake item, maybe he use code hex.

If someone could wear a fake item, maybe he is a game tester.

If someone (normal player) could wear a fake item in ver 5.10.1, maybe the money rules the game.

5-10% stun is normal, 50% ? Can you beat him?

True

Linking is possible after packet interception between client and server.

Test axe is already excluded from the game.

Linking is possible after packet interception between client and server.

Test axe is already excluded from the game.

what about the Helm :D ? And how hassn has that kind of weapon? Is he having a special treatment? Or as say before money rules the game? .

what about the Helm :D ? And how hassn has that kind of weapon? Is he having a special treatment? Or as say before money rules the game? .

everything will be replaced.

Please, don't be offensive, don't forget I can be offensive too, but somehow no one likes it, dunno why.

These items were added as a testing result of early craft tasks, before craft was even implemented.

As you know, recently we had some minor craft problems, these items were created as a result of craft task finishing.

Now everything will be ok.

ps also Hassn got this item after hundreds of exchanges between other players.