a result of hacking?

Kaleidoscope

Question

Yes seriously how can Hassn have it. If he gets any privileges because he spends millions for Mcoins I don't wanna be Moderator anymore :nea:

Edited by Julie

Yes seriously how can Hassn have it. If he gets any more privileges than he already has because he spends millions for Mcoins I don't wanna be Moderator anymode

I'm probably going to switch to another game once I have a new pc.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game. But the stuff that is going on in it...it's ridiculous.

Well if its really a hacked item its kind'a dissapointing that AIGRIND cant prevent those kinds of acts and what makes it more dissturbing is its a weapon . The only way to know the truth is the comment of Roland if its just a rare item or its really a self created weapon or i was saying is "hack" . Hope they'll ain't deny this.

Well if its really a hacked item its kind'a dissapointing that AIGRIND cant prevent those kinds of acts and what makes it more dissturbing is its a weapon . The only way to know the truth is the comment of Roland if its just a rare item or its really a self created weapon or i was saying is "hack" . Hope they'll ain't deny this.

It's not a rare item. take a peek at it's name. and the stats. unreal.

lol ppl jumped with conclusions saying that hassn is scammer now,guys you don't even know if hassn was doing that.

Hassn did missuse the mcoin bug in his country, and now he's the only one that has

that weapon on the whole server.

If he didn't hack it himself, he made someone else hack it for him.

Edited by Raezer

So much disrespect here,

Firstly hassn has probably contributed around 20%+ of this game's development costs for 3 years or more, clearly has not been using a "MC COIN BUG", all the free loading or cheap players who think this is not a business should be thanking the guy for helping everyone get magnificent update's for this incredibly well designed / bursting with content game.

He deservers any unfair advantages in-game and respectably more wife's for his guild, as his current are reaching 19+, that's a no no for Mr Hassn.

The axe is most likely a secret drop, which will be fully explained by roland soon enough.

Edited by Sulla

lol ppl jumped with conclusions saying that hassn is scammer now,guys you don't even know if hassn was doing that.

Nobody called him a scammer, scamming has nothing to do with this topic.

Hehe I haven't called him a scammer, just if he gets privileges I'll be very disappointed even when he has contributed 20%+ of game development costs he is still a normal player like everyone else :)

Edited by Julie

Not saying you called him scammer,but I have a char on EU and you know :D ppl snitching everywhere lol saying that he is a mc coins scammer that gms gives him items cuz he spend a lot of money ingame bla blah,don't take it personally.

Hehe I haven't called him a scammer, just if he gets privileges I'll be very disappointed even when he has contributed 20%+ of game development costs he is still a normal player like everyone else :)

so agree.

Edited by rowie yubal

So much disrespect here,

Firstly hassn has probably contributed around 20%+ of this game's development costs for 3 years or more, clearly has not been using a "MC COIN BUG", all the free loading or cheap players who think this is not a business should be thanking the guy for helping everyone get magnificent update's for this incredibly well designed / bursting with content game.

He deservers any unfair advantages in-game and respectably more wife's for his guild, as his current are reaching 19+, that's a no no for Mr Hassn.

The axe is most likely a secret drop, which will be fully explained by roland soon enough.

He did use it, he was even banned for it.

I didn't call him a scammer, nobody here did. And still, no matter

how much you contributed, It'd be HIGHLY unfair to pass such

items to players. Or let the players do what they want.

secret drop? sure, with such a name, and bonuses. If so, it's simply ridiculous.

No he isn't normal, he's above the rule's for 4 year's untouchable, people are only noticing now?.

He did use it, he was even banned for it.

Hassn was never banned for anything, unless things have changed in the recent months.

Edited by Sulla

No he isn't normal, he's above the rule's for 4 year's untouchable, people are only noticing now?.

Hassn was never banned for anything, unless things have changed in the recent months.

Well, if you say so.

I heard it from a bunch of people, and indeed I haven't seen him

around at that time.

but still, such things shouldn't be tolerated/approved. (I'm not 100% sure what the deal with that item is)

We did see items like this before, no one was wearing them though. bd named bestmaan in eu-emerald was wearing it. Assuming bestmaan and hassn is the same person, maybe they included him in the development process, and for example, he was testing the stun stat and/or amplify chances. Just a thought

Maybe this item is obtainable somehow?

Maybe swampslug drops this for real?

Maybe a way to kill black elm and nearly every enemy class ?

Stop assuming about things you dont know the background?

Im sure it will be explained from someone from above

We did see items like this before, no one was wearing them though. bd named bestmaan in eu-emerald was wearing it. Assuming bestmaan and hassn is the same person, maybe they included him in the development process, and for example, he was testing the stun stat and/or amplify chances. Just a thought

Stun has been a bonus for a long time now. Why would a testing weap appear just now?

Maybe this item is obtainable somehow?

Maybe swampslug drops this for real?

Maybe a way to kill black elm and nearly every enemy class ?

Stop assuming about things you dont know the background?

Im sure it will be explained from someone from above

I was asking if it's hack or not. Not saying anything I'm 100% sure about.

The fun part is how most of the developer items have translated names. Even though not to be seen in public, they still put an effort.

About the weapon, sulla is right. It might seem ridiculous, but items with huge boosts to one stat are common in some games, and allow for fun, gimmicky builds. And I hope this game gets more of those.

Nobody has been killed by these weapons so shut it!

How do you know? If their owners aren't already banned, how probable is it that they haven't used this against someone?

The fun part is how most of the developer items have translated names. Even though not to be seen in public, they still put an effort.

About the weapon, sulla is right. It might seem ridiculous, but items with huge boosts to one stat are common in some games, and allow for fun, gimmicky builds. And I hope this game gets more of those.

If they gave him an axe that has 10% stun (What is only achievable by vielding 2 1h stun weaps),

so be it. But 50% isn't seriosly okay.

only roland can Answer all about this thing .

Very very very true, but none of the GMs has replied yet. :/

What's wrong with these people?

Why are you people affected by these links?

Nobody Cares! Nobody has been killed by these weapons so shut it!

The axe is actually used off if you inspect him. :)

Wow, guys, to much conclusions.

It's really a test item.

It's not a result of hack or something.

It was implemented to our game for about 3 years ago.

Now we'll see how the end user get it.

Once again, this item WAS in the game.

Wow, guys, to much conclusions.

It's really a test item.

It's not a result of hack or something.

It was implemented to our game for about 3 years ago.

Now we'll see how the end user get it.

Once again, this item WAS in the game.

Maybe Roland, but most of the people here think a normal player shouldn't have such an item, that's all. And I'm agreeing with it, I don't care if it was earlier in the game or not.

Maybe Roland, but most of the people here think a normal player shouldn't have such an item, that's all. And I'm agreeing with it, I don't care if it was earlier in the game or not.

you're right, no one will have such an item :)