Mages? DOESNT EXIST

Kai Schulz

devs are u serious??? if the mage dont getting stronger i leace that fu*** game i even dont have a chamce vs a lvl18 rouge???? wtf??? Im +8 i want to stay anonym)))) he easy killed me before i can make my 3th skill :!

I dare to disagree!

Mages, when played correctly, are powerful as hell. Try out different tactics in different situations and learn to use your skills to their full potential.

Mages weren't made for PvP or 1v1, they got some really good AOE skill which is good in 5v5 arena and war. What do you mean by low health? Cloth armour gets the highest HP with HP bonus on 21 gears. Get stun staff and go arena 5v5, you'll see how great mages are. But yea if you wanna 1v1 then make a bd :P

Mage's power lies in their ability to deal lots of damage to multiple targets at once. If you want stuns and control over enemy, you should play warlock instead of mage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In a server like eu emerald, arena 5x5 doesn't exist.. XD if you don't want to die easily use your jump to run :P and yeah mage is not for Pvp unless you are too OP :3

Oi. 5/5 shatters. You should try it. Its supa gud. Each time you use it, it has a 60% chance to stun.[Last update] Usually works. Just try it, it'll be gud.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ARE OWSEM EVEN 1VS1... PROOF I WAS ON ARENA 3X3 AND LEFT WITH BUUD IN IT 1VS1 WITH FULL ATRIBUTES HP MP  BOTH me and buud full restored  AND I TURNED BUUD IN ASH  \m/rocks mages