New Heroic CC sets with new bonuses!

Gladiator

Hello guys,

I have an idea for new heroic cc armor sets for the three types of armors, I hope you like it.

The first bonus of the set will be according to the set type: Physical defence, HP, Critical hit, for the armor types heavy armor, cloth armor, light armor, respectively.

The second bonus will be a new passive stat (Like rage and stun) called "Fortitude" with a percentage of 5%.

How "Fortitude" works?

For every hit the character receives, there is a 5% chance that a shield buff would be activated, this buff causes the character to receive 0 damage for 5 seconds.

The sets are of the 23th level. The first two pieces, helmet and chest armor, will be available in Crimson Corundums vendors for 5k and 7k CC. To get the rest of the set, the heroic level must be available, which is going to be dropping the gloves and boots.

Feel free to ask and suggest :3

P.S. Idk about the name of the passive stat, if anyone has a better idea, enlighten us pls. :)

Edited by gladiator

heheheh xD i suggest it should activate for once not 5sec

but awesome idea gj (m) sry i kept forgeting to comment lel

That would make the healers op, and the tank a trash class.

Especially when you can get 20 (or more) hits from random monsters.

trash? How is that when a bd can shield and counterattack and get this buff? and when a pala can heal n gets this buff? or when a dk with dark shield gets this buff? or maybe when a barb gets it and he can restore hp along with his high hp n def. 

I guess it is pretty fair, and the set is supposed to be pure pve set, I thought it would be helpful in new t3 Ayvodil part, as in dungs or bosses.

heheheh xD i suggest it should activate for once not 5sec

but awesome idea gj (m) sry i kept forgeting to comment lel

I thought of it too, but 1 hit doesn't make that difference, especially when the dmg/mob nowadays is 300+

So imagine getting 10 hits 300-500 and only 1 or 2 hits of them are saved, that wouldn't do that much difference.

Btw guys, you have got something wrong, don't expect anyone walking around with this set, it will be extremely rare, I mean look at the items that are found now, the level 20 ones. Not many people have the full sets already, now imagine if it were being given in the heroic level of the dung, it will be way less. And remember that, it is a must to have the full set in order to gain the buff.

Anyways, ty guys for your comments. Maybe let's see a dev opinion? ::)

Well yea, not many will have them. Only the +10 which would make them even more op ;)

Why not think about it as, giving a chance for less amped players to participate in "high amped stuff" like high lvl dungs that requires someone to be +8-10, or boss hunts that requires someone with at least 6k def to tank. For even a simpler example, just to make the questing in the new part of Ayvondil for low amped players easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds cool, however, I wouldn't insert it in the game. Why again high level sets? Why not lvl 6 sets,or lvl 10 sets? As I know, we don't have any of them yet...

• 9 months later...