Offensive Character Names !

tenmayos

Greetings dear GM,and GD

I am like any one else belive fundmentaly that the great point and target of this game and any other MMORPG is to gether players from all over the world , from all defernt countries , races , religations , in friendships to share together the fun and joy of the game and  humanity union

But ,becaus there is alwas  who aim to spoil this great feelings and spread hatrade and  dark feelings  intentionally or not , so u as GM , AND GD

have to make strong and strict stand to face who want to ruine the game itself and the upper target of unity of humanity

So .

I make this contnuos topic to report names of charcters that some players make to arose the bad and hate feelings and moaking and showing the disrespection to other :

Nations

Races

Religations

Human stright behaviors

-----

And i strongly hope and think that you shall make the right thing to  ( bunish or to  rename  or take any prober and justifull action that guarnte the  continuos of brotherly and friendly ingame society and saving the human freedom itself )

----

And to other players ,

My friends in this game, i hope that you cooperate and feed this topic with  reports of who break the rules and tring to ruin our game 

-----

And i start the 1st report  of offensive names

----

*Character name :

Xxxallahxxx

*Server :

Us saphare

*Class : ranger (lvl 14 )

* reason

( the name is the Muslims God Nane ,)

:facepalm:

i would understand you when name would insult your god,but this is just his name :facepalm:

go cry somewhere else.omg.

i agree that eventhough this is just a game, respect should still be implemented becasue not only adults play this even those that are still young play this game so this will set a bad example for them.I is just but righteous for us to maintain respect for all since we do want to be respected ourselves too. we are not in here to hate each other, we are in here to have fun.

U do know  its mostlikely young kids doing it dont u? No adult is dumb enough to enter a game to offend, they r  there for fun. How can  u help the young when its them thats the cause of this? Dont see anyway of changing this unless u go n try to talk to their parents. Sorry but rly just ignore it n move on, theres always gonna be some bored that decides to mock someones religion or start racist comments. I understand its not right, it is just a game. In game monitoring may help but doubt it will happen. Anyways goodluck

i still feel weird bout someone using xxallahxx as his char name

im sure no one moslem dare using that name, even maybe he want

to be the greatest in game.

Ranger sapphire? Never see that player, maybe not yet. Hmmm.. trying bully with insult using relligion, really mess up i think. For moeslem they said Allah just when their pray, not used for joke in game.

Devs must more care about this issue... :facepalm:

Ranger sapphire? Never see that player, maybe not yet. Hmmm.. trying bully with insult using relligion, really mess up i think. For moeslem they said Allah just when their pray, not used for joke in game.

Devs must more care about this issue... :facepalm:

lolololol,when somebod just SAY the name,its not an insult-.-

then u have to ban everybody who say: jesus or i am a "god" or whatever :facepalm:

dont make drama with this shit,when ppl cry cause of nothing,then they shouldnt use internet.like odin said to me when i complained about spam: its internet 8)

then u have to ban everybody who say: jesus or i am a "god" or whatever :facepalm:

dont make drama with this shit,when ppl cry cause of nothing,then they shouldnt use internet.like odin said to me when i complained about spam: its internet 8)

:shok: you learned it I take back all I've said about you  ;D you're creative and handsome and best bd I've never fought  :friends:

Now i must troll new person  :facepalm: :lol:

:facepalm: you can't stop someone from using the name of a god... Maybe my gods name is tenmayos, looks like your banned sorry :wacko:

well, jayrox and edgeshadowwalk. it seems that u guys really dont understand about moslem at all.

i dont know about other religion but for moslem, using Gods name on naming something was a very big insult for Gods existence.

for moslem, God is different from His creation, such as living thing like human or animal or nonliving thing like rocks, mountain etc, which is why using Gods name for joking nor naming something was a very hars thing to do!

and for Tenmayos

dont expect too much from anybody, its useless!!

lets just pray that the person that using that name realize his mistake and never do such a thing again in the future. aamiin.

cheers buddie  :give_rose:

well, jayrox and edgeshadowwalk. it seems that u guys really dont understand about moslem at all.

First of all, I understand enough that this game is haraam to any true muslim on numerous levels from its glorification of sorcerers/magicians to its depictions of scantily clad women and violence.  Therefore tenmayos can't be offended by anything in this game on the basis that he is a muslim. 

Secondly, what you fail to understand is that defining an offensive name on the basis of the hypersensitivity of a particular culture to having anyone named their god is ludicrous.  Only an idiot would allow the subjective viewpoint of an individual to be the basis for determining an offensive name.  Edge demonstrated the idiocy of such a policy nicely with his post. 

And in summation....

First of all, I understand enough that this game is haraam to any true muslim on numerous levels from its glorification of sorcerers/magicians to its depictions of scantily clad women and violence.  Therefore tenmayos can't be offended by anything in this game on the basis that he is a muslim. 

Secondly, what you fail to understand is that defining an offensive name on the basis of the hypersensitivity of a particular culture to having anyone named their god is ludicrous.  Only an idiot would allow the subjective viewpoint of an individual to be the basis for determining an offensive name.  Edge demonstrated the idiocy of such a policy nicely with his post. 

And in summation....

here goes the rude person :facepalm:

first of all this post is about offensive name for character, and not about a religious teaching, which is why i only write about what moslem thinks when their Gods name being used for joking and not discussing about what moslem should do.

if u wanna discuss about religious teaching, try to find another forum in religious web.

second, there is too much offensive things in this game that insulting someone nationality, religion, etc. do u really think to let it all go just like that if someone insulting such a sensitive thing like that because its internet?

well, i cant blame u for that, just pitying u.

good luck for changing ur indifferent attitude then

first of all this post is about offensive name for character, and not about a religious teaching, which is why i only write about what moslem thinks when their Gods name being used for joking and not discussing about what moslem should do.

You must not be able to read past one paragraph. Try reading the whole post this.time  :facepalm:

second, there is too much offensive things in this game that insulting someone nationality, religion, etc. do u really think to let it all go just like that if someone insulting such a sensitive thing like that because its internet?

Yes I do actually.  Welcome to reality, people wont always be saying things you like to hear, and there are no bans irl.  You'll learn someday. 

here goes the rude person :facepalm:

Why am I rude again?  Oh yeah, you think this emoticon ----->:facepalm: is being rude  :rofl:

look the name which tenmyo gave is not insult or other kind....

i dont get it...if someone has name as [ur god name] no prob here...u can only complain when the name becomes like duck[ur god name] like if kosk is ur god name u cant complain if i make a char as xkosk etc...only time u can complain is an insult when it is like duckkosk or other insulting names.... or u will start complain why that guy name is australia or china or england or spain or india etc..comeon thats not insult of country or race or etc.

useless report this name...lock thread :)

look the name which tenmyo gave is not insult or other kind....

i dont get it...if someone has name as [ur god name] no prob here...u can only complain when the name becomes like duck[ur god name] like if kosk is ur god name u cant complain if i make a char as xkosk etc...only time u can complain is an insult when it is like duckkosk or other insulting names.... or u will start complain why that guy name is australia or china or england or spain or india etc..comeon thats not insult of country or race or etc.

useless report this name...lock thread :)

totally agree :clapping:

:facepalm: you can't stop someone from using the name of a god... Maybe my gods name is tenmayos, looks like your banned sorry :wacko:

LMMMFAOOOOOOOO get em edge!!!!!!!!

And in summation....

And duckin AFRO cleans them up. Nice work, you are a god to me.

And what you dont understand is the fact that religion is a belief.

You cannot sit there and nit pick about a name when it is an "opinion" of someone else. That's all religion is, an opinion. While it may hold as an insult to you to me its just another name. That's the point I'm getting across. I can make up a religion and call any name here a sin to use or offensive if what the original poster said was a bannable offense. Don't try and push what a muslim believes onto me because I don't care to be honest. That doesn't change the fact the name is not being used offensively.

There is nothing in rules that u cant use names: Allah, Adminx, Moderator, Dev, God, duckxMex, Pussycunt, HornyShoes or something like that. :D So use name what u like :)

Anyways Puss means in my language Short knife and püss is Gun ;D so we cant use ü letter, so they may write puss :D So if any problems with char names. then ask player, what does it mean, or why he/she use that name :) Like Allah, means in my language almost like "Alla ah ?" Means "Down uh ?" :D so we can use this name as we want :D

And what you dont understand is the fact that religion is a belief.

You cannot sit there and nit pick about a name when it is an "opinion" of someone else. That's all religion is, an opinion. While it may hold as an insult to you to me its just another name. That's the point I'm getting across. I can make up a religion and call any name here a sin to use or offensive if what the original poster said was a bannable offense. Don't try and push what a muslim believes onto me because I don't care to be honest. That doesn't change the fact the name is not being used offensively.

lol, u are so funny  :lol:

who said that im trying to push what a moslem believes to u? if u think like that then u wrong!!

like i said, i only write about what moslem thinks according to my knowledge when their Gods name being used for joking and not discussing about what moslem should do nor what other person with a different religion should do.

i never wanting, expect nor pushing someone to follow me nor agreed to what i wrote. if someone was disagreed with me then its fine.  :)

Anyways Puss means in my language Short knife and püss is Gun ;D so we cant use ü letter, so they may write puss :D So if any problems with char names. then ask player, what does it mean, or why he/she use that name :) Like Allah, means in my language almost like "Alla ah ?" Means "Down uh ?" :D

really? thanks for ur information  :)

Welcome to reality, people wont always be saying things you like to hear, and there are no bans irl.  You'll learn someday. 

lol, yeah, ur right. thanks for ur advice.  ;D

if that facepalming rude behavior doesnt count, i can say u are a nice person.  :)

flowers to all  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

well....when u make "hitler" in this game,i dont think its against the rule(i know 2 yet,devs dont care,so i think its ok) ,but in a jew game it wouldnt be ok...but in this case: allah is not a players enemy or whatever,its just the name of a god of 1 religion in this game,where many religions exist.so as long as nobody insult their god i dont see any problem.

well....when u make "hitler" in this game,i dont think its against the rule(i know 2 yet,devs dont care,so i think its ok) ,but in a jew game it wouldnt be ok...but in this case: allah is not a players enemy or whatever,its just the name of a god of 1 religion in this game,where many religions exist.so as long as nobody insult their god i dont see any problem.

You're right about Warspear rules, but just a muslim knows what it's an offensive thing for his religion. Let's respect each other dudes.  :good:

sure,but then who have to ban all ppl who have "jesus/god" or whatever in their names...and honestly,thts crap...when somebody insult a religion,then i understand when others angry,but just to call the name of somebody....sorry,but lets remember tht this is an international INTERNET game..

so i agree,tht we have to respect religions and so on,but this is a veryveryvery little thing,no need to make drama cause of using a gods name.insulting is not ok.but using it...i think not a big deal

really? thanks for ur information  :)

Lol one more thing :D God means in my language "Jumal" :D

So i tell its almost like Jamal.

All jamals in game, beware of me, i come to report u all now ^^

All player names is god names, cuz in every person is one small piece of his own god. So we have to close game then, if this rule gets approved or wtf :D

XD I gonna report u all :D

:P:P:P

Anyways no prob about that information one :D

First of all mr. Jayrox this person not just SAID but he USED "the name" for his/her hero, if he just said to other ppl then its not problem. Idk about other relligion but for moeslem "Allah" its not used for joke in game.

Maybe what u call "shit" its important to others mr. Jayrox n since when someone express their opinion change to "crying for nothing". This is not spam or drama mr.jayrox :facepalm:

This is what others said with the fact, maybe the one who crying in this forum just YOU mr.jayrox  :wacko:

It's just a name guys chill , no need to start some drama shit :facepalm: :wacko:

People have their own beliefs, for me this is not offensive but for Muslims it is, so I think you non muslims should just respect the people and back off before we start a WWIII over here  :wacko:

He will be punished by god anyway

just a fyi, I don't believe in gods and religion so don't tease me. ;D

First of all mr. Jayrox this person not just SAID but he USED "the name" for his/her hero, if he just said to other ppl then its not problem. Idk about other relligion but for moeslem "Allah" its not used for joke in game.

Maybe what u call "shit" its important to others mr. Jayrox n since when someone express their opinion change to "crying for nothing". This is not spam or drama mr.jayrox :facepalm:

This is what others said with the fact, maybe the one who crying in this forum just YOU mr.jayrox  :wacko:

dont cry please ;D

and thx for calling me mr.,but jay would be enough :blush:

i just say: this is internet,and when people mention allah/use allah as their name....well,we all have to live with tht. sure,to insult it would be not fine,but just the use... :unknw:  you dont have to like it,but you cant do anything against it...

you see,when you dont allow this,then their are sooo many names u cant use...

for example ...indians have cows included n their religion (cow is a religious animal or something(correct me if i am wrong pls )), so the all who use a "cowl" with their druids should be banned???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is internet,and its not against the rules to USE the name allah,so i think there is no reason to discuss about.....

you understand my point or just see ur point of view :facepalm: ?

lets just pray that the person that using that name realize his mistake and never do such a thing again in the future. aamiin.

cheers buddie  :give_rose:

This is the best comment of the real moslem I know so far