[2015.09.16] Game servers stop!

r0land

Also in other games, they have a dmg % system. Example 1 party does 60% dmg, party 2 does 35%dmg party 3 does 2% dmg and so on.

And the drops are splitted on the parties. From rare drop to common. So all have a chance to get something and there will be no fighting among players about whos time it is to hunt.

get a skill book from... Elm :)

Are you kidding? That tree has about 10 adds with 400 damage on my bd (my defense is over 5k) which attack you all at same time o.O how are we supposed to kill it? :lol:

Are you kidding? That tree has about 10 adds with 400 damage on my bd (my defense is over 5k) which attack you all at same time o.O how are we supposed to kill it? :lol:

he's really tough!

That's why we're not talking about book of oblivion, because it will be really hard to get that new skill book.

he's really tough!

That's why we're not talking about book of oblivion, because it will be really hard to get that new skill book.

It's impossible to kill it o.O

Impossible... for now.

Besides the fact that it has 3 million hp and 10 minions that deal 500 damage each, but hey, it's a raid boss so it has awesome rewards.

Yep, even one good party can kill it.

Wanna call us noobs? -.- :lol: Just kidding :3 teach us how to kill it lol we have been kinda desperate

Wanna call us noobs? -.- :lol: Just kidding :3 teach us how to kill it lol we have been kinda desperate

Someday this boss will be very easy for strong players, but now it's new and we really want to give you a possibility to defeat him by yourself.

Hints will be unfair here :)

why i already updated the new version 5.1 but he say installed is oudated.. please answer my question roland

Because the latest version is 5.1.1

Someday this boss will be very easy for strong players, but now it's new and we really want to give you a possibility to defeat him by yourself.

Hints will be unfair here :)

Since an hour I'm trying to find a way but it's really hard, I can't even attack Elm without getting killed. I already can see me and my guildmates trying to kill it over the whole night :/

People said Christmas dung was impossible till they figured it out. At the end it was even solvable with a healer, took time ofc but still. I'm sure there's a way

maybe when the tank gears equipped all lvl 21-22 it will be bit easier to kill

Nah.. we made some plans and tactics will try them out later :)

Not only mobs around the Black elm is a hard thing and also Black Elm lifesteal from mobs' attacks. Also do u  guys noticed the red areas that appear when you att the Black Elm? That areas att incredible high like 2000 dmg per second. :shok:  I think this boss need a nerf  :blush:

I tried with Hassn last nigth. His def was atleast 10k at that moment and mobs was attacking him 300 dmg :shok: He died even he was using shield and heal on him. Also one time we killed some of mobs and i att the boss but i died in the damned red areas  :diablo:  That red areas att me 2k  :shok: I died in 1 second........

I tried with Hassn last nigth. His def was atleast 10k at that moment and mobs was attacking him 300 dmg :shok: He died even he was using shield and heal on him. Also one time we killed some of mobs and i att the boss but i died in the damned red areas  :diablo:  That red areas att me 2k  :shok: I died in 1 second........

I guess that's because it shows you 10k but it actually doesn't resist more than 75% of the damage or something like that. And i thought red areas just root if you are there when it turns into red?