5.1.0 + bugs

Bdsc

Changed the mechanics of power mobs all classes for the sector Ayvondil III

it should be fixed mobs dmg is ridiculously high and strong class mobs should be decreased too +500 :bad: mini boss seem fine 1000 dmg :D

craft rare task should be revised I didn't saw them change

already crafted items should  be upgraded

post other bugs that not fixed yet

useless topic, all of the above are alrdy fixed and the dmg thing is intentional

Edited by lallouss

I like the new dmg. The mobs were greatly under powered against the higher hp, the higher damage, lifesteal and cooldown of players. This was a long awaited improvement and i hope they don't change it.

I like the new dmg. The mobs were greatly under powered against the higher hp, the higher damage, lifesteal and cooldown of players. This was a long awaited improvement and i hope they don't change it.

I'm saying it's too high 150 with 3k def seem fine not 3900 def and hit 250 elite class mobs need necro and shaman to do it not even 1 healer and a tank 425 hit with 3900 def not all ppl+10

They should consider that some ppl use +3 gear

Edited by Kitige

I don't see what the problem is, If we can all manage to quest through first island, with only 1 bonus quest gear, then any lvl20+ player can manage to quest in marakosh. Never run into a group of mobs, only attack what you need to and pot/heal/eat if your hp is low. Exactly what any +1 player would learn on their own over time.

If you want to hunt bosses then make a full party. Fail, die, respawn and try a new strategy, that's how the game works.

The strongest mobs in irselnort deal around 85 dmg and the strongest in maliat and tlalok deal 160 dmg. You think the dmg would stay the same in marakosh while our gear, lvl and hp increase?

Mobs hit too much, for all classes. Should be impossible with 7k def for a miniboss to hit me 700, revise it

Elm is impossible, mobs don't reset, can't kill them, boss regens hp for every mob hit dealt to players

Quest not found on NPC under Nabek in starting town on MC side, the smith quests

Yea, do Elm's minions really deal 500 damage each? Especially when there are ~15 of them? Not even including the tree guy himself, killing them alone would be impossible. The screenshots in the preview of the update show those mobs dealing way less damage. Or was it just for testing?

I'm a necro healing 1124 normal, I'm not fine with having to repair items every 1-2 hours and having to heal myself every time heal is available and I'm walking through 2 mobs..

Doing quests on my mage is hell itself already

For now content guys say it's ok. We'll process your feedback about this situation.

So we have to make a public poll ?

Rouges Rangers locks and mages can't do it without minions even if full life steal set

I cast like 7 skills to kill 1 mob

Make a pala, you won't suffer from dem high dmg mobs :dirol:

I'm talking generally about high stats mobs I mean Def is like 2k or something dmg 360-380

Minibosses 674-711 kind of +9 bd or rouge

Its new wp? Or what!?

Yep. That clock bonus allows you to go back in time by 32 seconds to prevent your bloody death. Edited by Ninja Owl

Its new wp? Or what!?

Actually the clock bonus said that it increases astral power. No idea why. (Always check the Russian description if you come across things with empty names!)

wp_ss_20150917_0009.png

Hi :)

Please fix bug in arena PT

Only DMD in random

When in a PT not DMD :mega_shok:

DETAILS:

SERVER: BR-TOURMALINE

PT: both lvl 16

SIDE: mcs

DMD: 30 PLAYERS REQUESTING

sorry, what is a problem exactly?

Out of all new mobs in Garu area, only Mantises seem to have correct stats. Slightly stronger than Tlaloc mobs. If mobs progress at such rates, 4th area in Ayvondil will be impossible already

Edited by Shil

issues 

Ents Amplified baton Damage increase is lower then all other rare item crafting for the lv10 level when they all should be the same. (Currently at 16 each other weapon Ents only goes up 5.)

Lv10 arena bracket says 7-10 but i have been fighting partys with a lv10 and lv11 in the same party. Disturbing...

At easy dung start mini bosses not full hp the game client stops some time ( not lag or dc )
I use laptop with windows 8 I only noticed that on my rouge happened 3 times

edit

some trees  at new town don't become invisible when I stand behind it

Edited by Kitige