How to get gold fast and become rich?

Parman Huang

Question

34 answers to this question

Buying mcoins and then sell popular items is a easy way. But if u dont wanna buy mcoins juat farm bosses and spam dungeons to get rare costumes and equipments then sell to players slow way but at least ur not spending real money to be rich on game

Dungeons are probably the best way to earn quick cash but require tremendous amounts of luck. Questing is also a decent way to make money, earning you a couple thousand coins a day.

there really isnt a fast way to get rich except buying m coins and selling items with them. Your general mmorpg methods will work eg farming items from monsters/selling daily quest items etc. crafting also becomes profitable on later levels.

Best way are dungeons, especially medium difficulty ones in Ayvondil. Rush that 640 reputation mark when update comes and spam it. Also, you can try and make long-time investments with a risk of it not paying off 

Let me tell it another way: I'd prefer to make my gold in a somewhat fair way, like questing, dungeons, farming etc rather than reselling.

Let me tell it another way: I'd prefer to make my gold in a somewhat fair way, like questing, dungeons, farming etc rather than reselling.

Easiest way to make , buy n sell more in dealer , best profit for non pay people 

Reselling is indirect scam :pin1:

Anyway it's hard to do reselling on sapphire elf side, bcoz mcoin items are really cheap alrdy here.

#Chinese_change_economy of sapphire sentinels

2 hours ago, Livi said:

It's not.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you find someone selling something cheap because he needs gold quickly or whatever. go ahead and buy it and sell for higher.

Also please dont make it so obvious when you are reselling thanks. It's annoying when you see someone selling your item in trade chat 2 minutes later...

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

It's not.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you find someone selling something cheap because he needs gold quickly or whatever. go ahead and buy it and sell for higher.

Also please dont make it so obvious when you are reselling thanks. It's annoying when you see someone selling your item in trade chat 2 minutes later...

My friend do it so often and he usually advice me to do the same. 

Now he is OP and ever more rich day by day. 

Personally it's a bore job and I don't like that people thinks bad about me

Edited by Liidert

On ١٥‏/٩‏/٢٠١٥ at 11:37 PM, Parman Huang said:

Anyone can tell me how to earn gold fast and become rich!!!

btw thanks

yeah i know, with real money

15 hours ago, Raislin said:

It's not.

Well i don't say it like that, someone else said ^^ 

I do reselling too sometimes, patience is the key

19 hours ago, Livi said:

Anyway it's hard to do reselling on sapphire elf side, bcoz mcoin items are really cheap alrdy here.

#Chinese_change_economy of sapphire sentinels

Reselling isnt scam.... Real life businessmen do sort of reselling ( for instance , a shopkeeper buys goods from company at lower cost and sell them to common people taking an amount of profit ).

P.S.- please don't jump into conclusions just because you FEEL something bad about that thing.

reselling actually is good, but on many circumtances there is those resellers that resells items on a very expensive price, in mc us sapphire mcoiners already sell their mcoins expensive, how then those resellers, i remember buying 1555 repair on market dealer, yesterday of that is repair sale in shop. the game is already on steam and there will be new players. given those expensive price on market its a burden to them.

Resellers ruin the Economy. 

Mcoiners Sell Signs Lets say Trying to be nice at a low price because someone begs them. 

Then This person flips it around and sells it for a decent profit. 

As a mcoiner i dont want too sell people mcoin items now. On Us Sapphire there is no signs now and there escelating back to around 20k a set. 

Wasnt for Resellers wouldnt be that way and people like me who are semi intelligent and can make the most out of their money dont sell our items cheap anymore. 

Also if you dont Buy Miracle Coins dont Claim to be an Expert on the Topic. SNS 

Best Way Is To Dungeon and Farm get good drops and sell to People who need. 

Edited by Turtle

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

On Us Sapphire there is no signs now and there escelating back to around 20k a set.  

That sounds nice. Even with lack of signs theyre only going for 10-11k a set in eu.

17 hours ago, Turtle said:

On Us Sapphire there is no signs now and there escelating back to around 20k a set. 

On mc? Because on elf it is 11k-12k.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:38 PM, Gladiator said:

On mc? Because on elf it is 11k-12k.

On Mc sorry for inactive Mc doesn’t have disgusting Chinese Mcoiners that get it cheap af so it’s high. 

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

On Mc sorry for inactive Mc doesn’t have disgusting Chinese Mcoiners that get it cheap af so it’s high. 

Developers said it was a fraud/glitch on appstore, they have normal prices on pc or every other payment/platform On eula there is a part where says taking advantage of a mcoin fraud will lead to bans, yet no chinese on EU was touched.

@Daria that bug is fixed atleast?

Edited by koszpl

1 minute ago, koszpl said:

Developers said it was a fraud/glitch on appstore. On eula there is a part where says taking advantage of a mcoin fraud will lead to bans, yet no chinese on EU was touched.

@Daria that bug is fixed atleast?

The bug is not fixed yet, but there is statistics that we constantly check and everyone who is suspected of fraud gets checked and banned if it's proved.

4 minutes ago, Daria said:

The bug is not fixed yet, but there is statistics that we constantly check and everyone who is suspected of fraud gets checked and banned if it's proved.

Hard work for you, I think it isn't easy to check thousands of people

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Ill send a ticket to support later, i got some proofs. But you guys cant just disable that payment until fix? is that hard to fix the price??im sure is just harder checking who buys glitching mcoin... and let me doubt about that system/statiscs because a guy abused it over 200 times on this months selling to few guilds as business (taking 1 eur profit each sell for example) and he isnt banned yet... 

Also is harder for rest guilds to compete with people getting mcoin items/unity signs/stams 2x cheaper... its 35 euros for almost 40k mcoin... i think this is a serious problem its been 2 month almost since developers know about it