DK skills mechanics

BoneThrow

Does anyone know what are the mechanics of all Death Knights skills? I think they would be really usefull for a lot of players.

As we all know, dk is a really tricky char, I heared a lot of players telling "dk full of stuns", but I don't really feel that way, I tryed my best to keep the enemy stunned or rooted or even taunted to make him lose his target as more as possible but I still have't found a good skill combo to keep my enemy stunned and make him unable to attack me. In my oppinion, that stunner char is warlock, but I would really like to see the best dk skill combo strategy in action.

If anybody knows how to really handle a dk and keep the opponent in stuns, please post a video or a link here, it will really help a lot of people.

Thank you in advance!

I remember reading one thread somewhere on here that mentioned the skill levels and timings to keep an enemy "stunlocked" (well, stunned and disarmed, etc. But I can't remember the name of the Topic, sorry. You might be able to find it by searching the DK forum though.

I remember reading one thread somewhere on here that mentioned the skill levels and timings to keep an enemy "stunlocked" (well, stunned and disarmed, etc. But I can't remember the name of the Topic, sorry. You might be able to find it by searching the DK forum though.

I'll give it a try and search, thanks! *please try to find the topic still xD)

If anybody else has some other informations and skill stats, are wellcome to post here.

OK, so I couldn't find the thread that I mentioned, but I checked out the Expert Skills and it's basically using Exhalation of Darkness, Blow of Silence, and Sharp Shadows to stunlock.

Problem is I'm not sure on the cooldowns and success %, but I hope that helps a bit more?