pohoyou trying to insult me...and moreover racist against turks and muslims

alonso14

Firstly im not muslim nor do i live in trkey but i dont like ppl making fun of other religion

so far poho make 10+ acc to disture me or abuse me in tc...every acc going to ignore so i dont have ss of it but heard ppl telling that he racist of white n black and religion too and cpuntry too.....

nvm i dont care ...but why against me? lol....retard guy lets see some ss...

he is idoitic anyway

..ask sapphire server....question to kuzz snlx...if this kind of behaviour tolerable?...i would like u to go through all the msg pohoyou and acc from his ip written on trade and pm...plz...this is abusing...isnt it a violation of toc? or aggrement at start of game or rules of game....anyway if this was wow or swtor he would have beed banned from ip...but...nvm just see devs...this is nothing compared to what he said from pohoyou on tc today...i wish devs go through it...pohoyou sappihre...

so i was in riff...and made a eye symbol and this noob poped up...before this i had banned 4 of his accs for insultin me and others in game....

13649_.png

13650_.png

13651_.png

13652_.png

I wouldnt base my accusation on the fact that the guy said he's pohoyo.  Maybe he is or maybe he's clever enough to give you a name you'd believe. 

He will probably get muted whoever he is though. 

Poho on his mainacc has been calling me fag etc..so i ignore him...then from his 2nd ac again unill i again ignore him...then make new acc in time span of 5mins to disturb me..b..i hope devs mute him by ip... .

I wouldnt base my accusation on the fact that the guy said he's pohoyo.  Maybe he is or maybe he's clever enough to give you a name you'd believe. 

He will probably get muted whoever he is though.

What I do not understand is why do people go on about insulting other people's country or religion? This behavior is totally unacceptable. I think alonso14's suggestion of permanently banning such players using IP should be put into effect. I really hope the developers do listen to this suggestion and give us a positive assurance on this thread itself...

Again today erikalt ♥♥♥♥♥ and pohoyou ♥♥♥♥♥ called fagot and fag...i dont reply now..this time they use main acc and callled me...ppl pm me that he was calling me and giving abouses to i unignore hima nd saw ll his comment....i did not reply but ha call faggot whore and other abouses...ws support are u there alive....just chek what erikalt and poho are doing on server...90% ppl ignore them but they still racist in country etc......snorlax...plz check pohoyou and erikalt msg of today and yesterday...very anoying..worthy of perma ban

Sadly support here is deaf and dumb......plz see all msg of erikalt and pohoyou of last 50 hrs...and acc used on that ip :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bro i am Muslim but i don't care kids  :wacko:

Erikalt is 12 y.old  :bad: :bad:

he doesn't know what he tell ( hes brain didn't grow up enough)  :tease: :tease:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bro i am Muslim but i don't care kids  :wacko:

Erikalt is 12 y.old  :bad: :bad:

he doesn't know what he tell ( hes brain didn't grow up enough)  :tease: :tease:

hahahah ....

nice reu  ;D

i know nothing gonna happen...support will only ban mcoin hacker coz they steal ws money :facepalm: :facepalm:

but i got a question...why make rules when u dont implement...either some ppl more equal that others

It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.

Pohoyou sounds like a russian obscene word

yea it's very popular russian aggro kid's nickname in games ;D

do not pay attention to him, its useless

• 1 month later...

i hate racist etc. But ths time im happy phoyou insult u. U deserve kos. U alwals insult other ppl. So why u mad poho insult u. Shame on u

i dont care :yahoo: :yahoo:

erik is banned...im happy :yahoo: :yahoo:

poho said sorry to me many-many times..i mean he made diff acc to say to me ""sorry"" so many sorry that i forgave him...guess he realized his mistake...not like you who is :bad:  or who is :wacko:

i dont care :yahoo: :yahoo:

erik is banned...im happy :yahoo: :yahoo:

poho said sorry to me many-many times..i mean he made diff acc to say to me ""sorry"" so many sorry that i forgave him...guess he realized his mistake...not like you who is :bad:  or who is :wacko:

Im housewife .poho afraid got banned. But i know poho hate u more then anytng .ty happy enjoing ur virtual life

pohoyou pm'ed edgashadow to tell him lies about me :! as if he knows me. he started hating me coz i rejected him when he confessed about love  :bad:

Grown up guys... this is just online game  :facepalm:

Close this topic devs, atleast thats u can do it with this all similiar issue  :yahoo: