[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

lol now skynete party we tried kill the boss at least 100 pro player came all died when boss hp reached 300k A huge wave of boss mob atk u serious gm i think its a bug check it out or make a video in which a single party kill elm not even +10 last level equip can kill  

It's not a bug, people on other servers could kill it. We are just not as fast as them :) And I guess to kill it with one party is easier than with 30 people.

other server trying kill 20+ party...

if u to do roland side, then come and show me how to can kill with 1pt  :blush:

please explain me how does the new arena sistem works , top 5 will get only passive skil and top1 amulet + heroic set or top5 will get armour and passive skill and top1 between what top5 get they will get 1 more amulet? Second would be more ballanced i think -.-

roland ?

Ok well black elm has been defeated once on mc side in us server by a party I was in. Unfortunately I died just before elm lolol. But then after that, , not long after. Devs decided to have a reset and bug fix of sorts. When we got back elm became immortal and or god like. Look this ssnapshot. I mean seriously, how do they expect us to kill this many mobs, nevermind getting to elm itself. This must be a glitch.

Screenshot_2015-10-10-21-02-50.png