[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

at black elm boss killing is easy the real pain are those adds no evade point, use poison on us, all come running together and last but not least they up all together if boss HP is low

hmm and what's the use if a raid boss drops only for 1 party, when so many ppl helped, add to that 24hrs respawn time. no wonder ppl dont form 10+ parties for elm

I have a problem.

The system will not let me to perform new tasks (crafting).

Please fix it

Edited by Alvers

Hello:

How long will the chest in the shop of miracles?

It would not be for a short time? They stopped being "unique chest" :facepalm:

it's been two weeks and are still in the store, I do not understand this...

8-10pt trying kill black elm 30 min before but failed..  boss 300k hp left when 20+ mobs up together and we all died 

and ur say one pt can kill black elm?  no one pt can kill so many add like on ss

d08dc1cb9442.png

lol now skynete party we tried kill the boss at least 100 pro player came all died when boss hp reached 300k A huge wave of boss mob atk u serious gm i think its a bug check it out or make a video in which a single party kill elm not even +10 last level equip can kill  

It's not a bug, people on other servers could kill it. We are just not as fast as them :) And I guess to kill it with one party is easier than with 30 people.

It's not a bug, people on other servers could kill it. We are just not as fast as them :) And I guess to kill it with one party is easier than with 30 people.

other server trying kill 20+ party...

if u to do roland side, then come and show me how to can kill with 1pt  :blush:

please explain me how does the new arena sistem works , top 5 will get only passive skil and top1 amulet + heroic set or top5 will get armour and passive skill and top1 between what top5 get they will get 1 more amulet? Second would be more ballanced i think -.-

roland ?

Ok well black elm has been defeated once on mc side in us server by a party I was in. Unfortunately I died just before elm lolol. But then after that, , not long after. Devs decided to have a reset and bug fix of sorts. When we got back elm became immortal and or god like. Look this ssnapshot. I mean seriously, how do they expect us to kill this many mobs, nevermind getting to elm itself. This must be a glitch.

Screenshot_2015-10-10-21-02-50.png

Those mobs just keep increasing. After a server restart/reset, it starts off with one set of 4 mobs. And from what I can see. Every time u agro boss another set appears shortly. We had over 50 mcs dying in under 10seconds xD

Devs, are you planning to hallowen?I sincerely don't think it's necessary  but it would be cool if it did happen ;)

I'm quite sure they are planning something! Just wait 2-3 more weeks and we will see :)