[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

That's nothing.. Cross and see the thing

I wish I could ss it, I can tell you there literally about 30 adds that attack together

We needed to complete rg hard to gain access to Tlaskoe, so I don't see a reason why it would be different now.

The thing is; it was looong time ago, so I didn't remember that. Thanks anyway.

it's working like all other sets. 2 items = 1 bonus, 4 items total.

explain me how how the rewards will be , top 5 will get the new heroic set or only top 1 + amulet? If only top 1 will get amulet and set that will be annoying....

Hi team aigrind

Coming here for a insult of a player

Name:arucard

Faction:mountain clans

Class:rogue

Lv:24

Realm:br_tourmaline

He insult all players,sendo message insult for all serv,and link some items name null and havê system free coins

Hi team aigrind

Coming here for a insult of a player

Name:arucard

Faction:mountain clans

Class:rogue

Lv:24

Realm:br_tourmaline

He insult all players,sendo message insult for all serv,and link some items name null and havê system free coins

this is not the right place for a report i think :/

Edited by Higgings

Roland , explain me how new rewards will be? Top1 will get amulet and set armour and rest top5 only passive skill or top5 will get armour too? I think second is better

The new season will start immediately after the current is gone and will traditionally last for three months. In the new season the winners will get incredible rewards, including a unique Helmet from a new heroic Arena set, Symbol of Greatness (amulet with bonus to magical defence, resilience, health and attack) and Great aura of the Gladiator.

New helmets don't have analogues among the existing items and they suit to all classes of armor! The first set bonus of the heavy Heaume of Greatness is a physical defense, of the medium Mask of Greatness - a critical hit, and of the light Hood of Greatness - health increase. The first bonus unlocks when two items from the set are equipped. The second bonus in all things is stability.

Items are available for the top level Arena categories: 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26!

please explain me how does the new arena sistem works , top 5 will get only passive skil and top1 amulet + heroic set or top5 will get armour and passive skill and top1 between what top5 get they will get 1 more amulet? Second would be more ballanced i think -.-

please explain me how does the new arena sistem works , top 5 will get only passive skil and top1 amulet + heroic set or top5 will get armour and passive skill and top1 between what top5 get they will get 1 more amulet? Second would be more ballanced i think -.-

Top 5 will get cookies lol

Rollaaaaaaaand...Alex...still bugs no update yet with fixes?...... Arena partener eg...me lvl 6my Co op team member lvl 7...same higher LVL's arena..... I get a team member higher than is required.... this is just one of hundreds bugs!

Rollaaaaaaaand...Alex...still bugs no update yet with fixes?...... Arena partener eg...me lvl 6my Co op team member lvl 7...same higher LVL's arena..... I get a team member higher than is required.... this is just one of hundreds bugs!

Please tell me the other 99?

Please tell me the other 99?

U are not administration memeber.... That means I'm not obligated to give you answers! and yes still are many different types of bugs in system! 

U are not administration memeber.... That means I'm not obligated to give you answers! and yes still are many different types of bugs in system! 

True

Turn down for what........     :dirol:

The TRADE CHAT TA buggy WEAPONS AND WEAPONS amplified APPEAR +0 +0 APPEAR 9

It's how it was for the last couple of years

The original link show amp the copy link show items original state

agreed with skynete they said 1pt can kill wenn 10adds up same time omg shit liers lower hp they uped to much n 7pt didint killed so what r u saying about 1pt kill elm dont joke n stop lie.