[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

IDK evertime these mistakes happens, idk if devs have really some kind of solid quality checks. May be they are lacking good testers :bad:

Our team is rock solid, but there too many details here after the real server starts.

Don't forget about kilometres of code written on our servers, far we go, more difficult it become.

We're not Blizzard after all, but we're doing our best.

ok, we've got a little problem here, don't panic :)

We'll fix it right now, visually it will be fixed in the next client. It was a mistake, not intention, sorry.

Didn't see this post, sorry.

Nothing, except the new chest drops :3 I haven't seen potions anywhere on the list.

there was no loot after all, potion is not a loot.

ok, we've got a little problem here, don't panic :)

We'll fix it right now, visually it will be fixed in the next client. It was a mistake, not intention, sorry.

Thanks Roland. Sorry about the "nervousness".. 

I'm glad u're give me a fast reply. 

I'll wait that, because My char will be arena, and these attributes are not good for me. Please if possible, make a hint in dev's to make that change fast, cuz have a lot of people angry like me :)

Our team is rock solid, but there too many details here after the real server starts.

Don't forget about kilometres of code written on our servers, far we go, more difficult it become.

The team wins money enough to be better so... wtf?

Ya I can understand, anyway all the best.

But some problems that we see are in old items and old features. May be framework can be made more robust such that older/previous features remains intact

The team wins money enough to be better so... wtf?

we never win money, we work hard for them like any of you.

Development is never easy beause it's a titally creative process, from the idea to the last letter in my posts.

Thnigs happen, and we're really glad that you're patient and responsive, it's really important. Thank you!

Edited by r0land

Devs can u put in the future a raid boss for lowe lvl ppls in map1? In a cave like six shadows to hold these greedy high lvl chars from us away?

Pls we really need something to do,the dungeons sucks withthis poor drops and boss farming is bored bcz we dont have enough lowe lvl ehich want buy it.

we never win money, we work hard for them like any of you.

Development is never easy beause it's a titally creative process, from the idea to the last letter in my posts.

Thnigs happen, and we're really glad that you're patient and responsive, it's really important. Thank you!

1 character wrong and the code doesn't work anymore :3

Roland 250+ hit by green crown melee mobs and 260+ hit by green crown ranged mobs are intended or will be changed to have some lower values?

Right now our content gyus say it's ok, dunno about their plans for the future. Maybe wait for some players reports.

Hi Roland, why I don't have quests in avyondl III? I have 5000 maliat and tlalocs, done heroic rotten garden and termitary too.

did you take a quest from Maliat territory for the third part access?

Roland 250+ hit by green crown melee mobs and 260+ hit by green crown ranged mobs are intended or will be changed to have some lower values?

250+ is too much, low amp players will have trouble to kill them especially warlocks and mages .-.

is this a bug? on ayvondil map 3 legion side

1. after done the first yellow quest i got 2 blue quest from Master Anu and both blue quest title is "Quest Not Found"

2. wheref to get reputation? yellow and blue quest didnt give rep

is this a bug? on ayvondil map 3 legion side

1. after done the first yellow quest i got 2 blue quest from Master Anu and both blue quest title is "Quest Not Found"

2. wheref to get reputation? yellow and blue quest didnt give rep

Looks like bug, yes, we'll check.