[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

Crystalization achievement, lvl hard - Use any 500 crystals.
Peek inside! or whatever the duck, lvl hard - Open 1000 chests.

Always good to come back to good old selfish capitalism instead of using update as a refreshment for the game... Good old, good old :')

I got 100 medal and when I pressed "To Bag" I cant find my smiles? I hope that is just a bug and will be fixed :(

These are in messages :) Edited by Paritus

Chests are available in miracle shop, I don't see how they are unique or special? Looks like just another update to make some money :D

Another sarcasm noob. XD

Look at my face, Im very happy with the chest. :|

5 chests are crap . no unique gift in each chest. all i get is a single smile.  this isnt fair .i was expecting costume, skin bla bla bla . but wat i  got is coktail s and powercards. this is cheating :diablo: :aggressive:

Yay Warspear got 1st place at rating in best mmorpg game at ios and 3rd place at Android wew

Guys thank you for your votes

Your gift is some cocktails,bars and cards :D :P xd

This update setting is so stupid lvl 25 hit 360 dmg come on and it's equal to my shaman dmg

Also some drops equal 0 -1 gold at shop

Collectable items like flowers and stuff take too long :bad:

Why change the attributes of the items without asking whether we want to or not ???? And now, the money spent to amplify my staff I got to use with critical / cooldown / accuracy is now penetrative / cooldown / accuracy ??? I want my staff with critical again !!!!!!!!!! Who will repay the money spent leveling the staff with critical ?? I do not want staff with penetration! A company may change the product without consulting the customer? or warn about the change? If I knew the SD staff would change attributes will short term, I would have not used it much less spent real money to level up! I want my staff right back!

vsffff.jpg

Why change the attributes of the items without asking whether we want to or not ???? And now, the money spent to amplify my staff I got to use with critical / cooldown / accuracy is now penetrative / cooldown / accuracy ??? I want my staff with critical again !!!!!!!!!! Who will repay the money spent leveling the staff with critical ?? I do not want staff with penetration! A company may change the product without consulting the customer? or warn about the change? If I knew the SD staff would change attributes will short term, I would have not used it much less spent real money to level up! I want my staff right back!

ok, we've got a little problem here, don't panic :)

We'll fix it right now, visually it will be fixed in the next client. It was a mistake, not intention, sorry.

I have no idea what's wrong with devs lol