[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

how much time aprox..............plis good update 0 patence

No one cares about your patience you are just annoying -.- so please, can you not just let them do their job?:)

No one cares about your patience you are just annoying -.- so please, can you not just let them do their job? :)

It's more annoying to see you raging at every comment, please stop, lol

I just wanted to thank all dev team for your great work this update is awsome and long awaited from many players all new added things Sound really great und wad sure hard work for ya!!!

So big thx to you for giving us this content and the gifts and chests ;)

It's more annoying to see you raging at every comment, please stop, lol

I posted exactly two times :) :good: and I'm not raging, there are just so many unnecessary questions like when people ask every 5 minutes how long it will still take

I posted exactly two times :) :good: and I'm not raging, there are just so many unnecessary questions like when people ask every 5 minutes how long it will still take

And how long it will take?

I just wanted to thank all dev team for your great work this update is awsome and long awaited from many players all new added things Sound really great und wad sure hard work for ya!!!

So big thx to you for giving us this content and the gifts and chests ;)

+1

new lab+kronus dg and now this, worth it

+1

new lab+kronus dg and now this, worth it

Yes it really is ppl just flame bc update time but i didnt saw someone said thx to the dev Team so i decide to do that ;)

And good things take time so stop crying how long it takes until update is finished!!!

Its ready when its ready thats all you have to know so relax it comes thats the fact ;)

Hey, guys, 15 minutes left of our update process, be ready.

Not much time left until you enter world of Arinar, be patient and everything will be a little better.

Yes it really is ppl just flame bc update time but i didnt saw someone said thx to the dev Team so i decide to do that ;)

And good things take time so stop crying how long it takes until update is finished!!!

Its ready when its ready thats all you have to know so relax it comes thats the fact ;)

There is someone who does it the right way!!! :good:

Hey, guys, 15 minutes left of our update process, be ready.

Not much time left until you enter world of Arinar, be patient and everything will be a little better.

Finnaly thanks for info