[2015.09.15] Update Warspear Online 5.1 "Curse of the Black Elm". Release

Peter_Munk

I have a feeling that you got this wrong. It's not like 1 chest with costume, 2 with hairstyle and so on. You can get 5 smiles in each one or 2 costumes and 3 gold packs.

So everybody will get 5 free chest

Dear Developer , I waited So many time , But it saying " At the moment the Sever is Under Maintenance.We are Doing the utmost to finish it as soon as Possible " I started try 3 hours . Please tell me how many time that Maintenance want?

One important suggestion.

why hotkey only 9 slot ?

I think 12 / 13 slot hotkey to use skill, potion , scrool and the other for ease of use.

please update its slot hotkey

Oh, still working, eh?

I'll take a nap then..

Somebody wake me when it's done. *salutes*

You have my gratitu... zZZ

KwnIEHh.png

Your sword!!! It is stolen!

near that beast isn't a good place to sleep, warrior.

Do the new arena reward armors have resilence alongside set bonus? And how are they superior to let's say regular cc or Kronos sets?

It has resilience as regular bonus and also as a set bonus, mhm.

So essentialy my reforming craft we wasted our time doing old craft system. Or is there still accessories with 5% bonus on them? Really the only reason most care to craft.

- The third bonus was added to all kinds of Northern Courage weapons, which was transferred to the Rare category

I felt Northern weapons will be useful for this update so i bought many  ;D  ;D

Gifts

And now gifts! To celebrate the release of a new vast territory to be explored and a new maximum level to be achieved, each character will receive the Elixir of Knowledge! It can help you get more experience for 12 hours, but please note that you need to use it until 18/09 22:59 (CET).

if i don't put the gift in my inventory and the time expire will it just disappear or when i use it there will be nothing inside?

Just stop to complain it will be ready when it's ready, they are trying their best and your annoying comments won't really motivate them. Sorry if it sounds mean

Edited by Julie